Negotiators talk to Alabama kidnapper...

Negotiators talk to Alabama kidnapper through pipe

There are 6 comments on the Salon story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Negotiators talk to Alabama kidnapper through pipe. In it, Salon reports that:

A standoff in rural Alabama went into a second full day as police surrounded an underground bunker where authorities said a retired truck driver was holding a 5-year-old hostage he grabbed off a school bus after shooting the driver dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

Lost in space

Haleyville, AL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Add some sleeping gas in the pipe he will fall asleep Problem solved Then Nail his Azz to a Tree

Give support to the family and let them be in PEACE...

I see a movie into the future alabama going to be on the MAP
Sitting here amazed

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I agree with the sleeping gads idea. But I wonder if it would harm the child or he might panic when he feels its effects and harms the child also.

Bastrop, LA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
i think he would hear the gas coming into the pipe and kill himself and the child. also, not sure of how easy it will be to access the door to this bunker. he may have it locked down real hard.

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Katie from KY, I will take the baby's place. I will go there and exchange me for the boy.

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Can not beleive nobody is not on this thread wanting to take the little boys place. Yeah, I'm 49 years old, I have raised my child, I'm sure my husband would not approve, but It is my life. Yes, I will fly over and I will take that 5 year olds place, Tell the person dealing with him, how about a exchange with a Kentucky Coal Trucking woman. Respond.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 2, 2013
i thought about that yesterday and i would do it too katie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Ozark lawn care Mar 13 Marina 1
what ever happened to Tim Treywic? Mar 5 Smedley Forkwart 1
News 4 arrested on manufacturing charges (May '12) Jan '18 Feed up 3
Salvation Army will not allow vets use of re... Dec '17 moss7724 3
ozark municipal corruption (Jul '12) Dec '17 vote doug jones d... 11
Need a ride Oct '17 Help 1
Homosexuals in Alabama (Jan '10) Sep '17 GMF 46

Ozark Jobs

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages