The Telegraph - Marie Colvin, Obituary

The Telegraph - Marie Colvin, Obituary

There are 17 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Feb 23, 2012, titled The Telegraph - Marie Colvin, Obituary. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

Marie Colvin, who has been killed by shellfire in Homs aged 56 while covering the current uprising in Syria, was a fearless, passionate and ebullient foreign correspondent regarded by many as a latter-day Martha Gellhorn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

zendra

Croatia

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Ouh i will put a tear for her just in a moment hahahaha just like did she for Libya evil bitch she got what she deserved nothing else !!!!! Only green Libya is free Libya!!!
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#2 Feb 24, 2012
zendra wrote:
Ouh i will put a tear for her just in a moment hahahaha just like did she for Libya evil bitch she got what she deserved nothing else !!!!! Only green Libya is free Libya!!!
"Only green, red, and black Libya is free Libya"
zendra

Croatia

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Observy as i said before you are zero of a man nothing worthy my comments because you are read beginning of post zero off everything so all you can do is bark woof woof and make me laugh all you can do while there is internet there will be you barking and not biting ru ru ru ru hahahahahahaha hilarious!!! But your barking doesn't mean nothing because ntc nato pack is falling apart day by day by day ,nights included hahahahaha !!! Allah Muammar Libya and Great Jamahirya !!!!!!!!
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#4 Feb 24, 2012
zendra wrote:
Observy as i said before you are zero of a man nothing worthy my comments because you are read beginning of post zero off everything so all you can do is bark woof woof and make me laugh all you can do while there is internet there will be you barking and not biting ru ru ru ru hahahahahahaha hilarious!!! But your barking doesn't mean nothing because ntc nato pack is falling apart day by day by day ,nights included hahahahaha !!! Allah Muammar Libya and Great Jamahirya !!!!!!!!
"Allah (THE GREAT ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL) Muammar (THE BIG ADULTERER INFIDEL DEAD PUNK)Libya (IS ALWAYS AND FOREVER) and Great Jamahirya (NEVER EVER AGAIN AT ANY COST)"
zendra

Croatia

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Hahahahahaha how he explains every single time over and over must have it copy paste hahahahaha poor little man he thinks that it made me a point and it would if he is someone rather than nobody hahahahahahaha and again hahahahahaha !! Allah Muammar Libya with Saif as new leader with pride leading Great Jamahirya o bess !!!!!
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#6 Feb 24, 2012
zendra wrote:
Hahahahahaha how he explains every single time over and over must have it copy paste hahahahaha poor little man he thinks that it made me a point and it would if he is someone rather than nobody hahahahahahaha and again hahahahahaha !! Allah Muammar Libya with Saif as new leader with pride leading Great Jamahirya o bess !!!!!
"Allah ( THE GREAT ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL) Muammar ( the dead filthy adulterer infidel punk) Libya ( FOR EVER AND ALWAYS) with Saif ( THE CAPTIVE ASSOCIATE MURDERER as new leader OF CRIMINALITY AND BRUTALITY with shame Great Jamahirya (NEVER EVER AGAIN IN FREE LIBYA) o bess
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#7 Feb 24, 2012
c i a green red and black gaddafi was right you dirty rat we burnt london for him we hate cameron and porky pig merchant of death willy hauge they cant walk in the street here they will be stoned and killed america will help kill your neighbours an enslave africa for cheap gas gaddafi was going to make libya rich and europe and america poor libya in 1951 was the poorest place in the world 2010 the best living standards in the world the gold dinar wuold have screwed every one ratface gaddaffi helped terrorists like mandela see u at the olympics ratface
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#8 Feb 24, 2012
max payne wrote:
c i a green red and black gaddafi was right you dirty rat we burnt london for him we hate cameron and porky pig merchant of death willy hauge they cant walk in the street here they will be stoned and killed america will help kill your neighbours an enslave africa for cheap gas gaddafi was going to make libya rich and europe and america poor libya in 1951 was the poorest place in the world 2010 the best living standards in the world the gold dinar wuold have screwed every one ratface gaddaffi helped terrorists like mandela see u at the olympics ratface
worthless
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#9 Feb 25, 2012
worth more
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#10 Feb 25, 2012
max payne wrote:
worth more
worth more sh*t
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#11 Feb 25, 2012
more shots green flag get stand up stand up for rights what happened to my freind mousa ibrahim i was lookin for him he was very brave in standin up for his rights i will come to libya to fight for him alone because i am brave i will fight u and the rats because i am king rat
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#12 Feb 25, 2012
morefire please observer
chris

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#13 Feb 25, 2012
@ Zendra......This woman died trying to tell the story of people who had no voice how does that make her evil or a bitch....instead of armchiar comments why not get off your backside and do something brave instead of being so hateful and disrespectful.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#14 Feb 25, 2012
chris wrote:
@ Zendra......This woman died trying to tell the story of people who had no voice how does that make her evil or a bitch....instead of armchiar comments why not get off your backside and do something brave instead of being so hateful and disrespectful.
Your melodramatic position is not realistic. The woman was there to make pro-rebels, and against Syrian Government, propaganda. But, Syrian Government is a victim here. The disturbance did not start from inside the Country. Rather, armed gangs were injected into the country, and destabilized the society.
Observer

Tripoli, Libya

#15 Feb 25, 2012
max payne wrote:
more shots green flag get stand up stand up for rights what happened to my freind mousa ibrahim i was lookin for him he was very brave in standin up for his rights i will come to libya to fight for him alone because i am brave i will fight u and the rats because i am king rat
WEW.....
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#16 Feb 26, 2012
where is he wew
max payne

Byfleet, UK

#17 Feb 26, 2012
movin swiftly along. marie should have used her power as peace broker not as a cia spy tell tale stirer and the people have a voice called hillary clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oyster Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village of Northport Police (Dec '08) Jul 16 Rick E Kasso 17
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jul 11 Emichelena 68
News Cops: Office manager billed employer for fake s... (Jan '08) Jul 9 BradyGOAT12 30
News Homeowners entangled in loan scheme - (Nov '07) Jul 7 Darkness 255
News Long Island Civil Air Patrol Officer Recognized... Jul 7 Tom Montalbano 1
Review: Funding Merchant Source (Jan '09) Jun 30 christine 6
News Pet food recall sparks panic among owners (Mar '07) Jun 30 Rachel 106

Oyster Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oyster Bay Mortgages