letters

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 7, 2009, titled letters. In it, Newsday reports that:

Fire the brass atop the MTA There is no reason to follow any plan to bail out the Metropolitan Transportation Authority ["MTA's bailout stalled," News, March 3]. First of all, the personnel who run the MTA ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Craig

Plainview, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2009
Why is it that Poor Management results in taxes....
GM - Poor Management, Ford - Poor Management,
AIG - Poor management, Suozzi - Poor Management, In fact he thinks it alright for people like "him" taking personal jets to get taxpayer help paying for them. WHO made Suozzi a GOD ,
I know HE DID.
chenz62

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2009
It's Politicians of all stripes paying back the creeps who put them in....it's a county of citizens who want everything done for them (their rears wiped) by county workers........it's Liberal spending/programs from a man who is delusional and thinks that he will someday be president.......should i go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oyster Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr 100 Days to NEVER... 8,595
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) 22 hr BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
News North Castle Leaders, Astorino Celebrate Armonk... Thu Pattycake 1
Neighbors and dogs Sep 20 Brooklyn Grandma 1
News Police: 6 teens go missing from Mercy First gro... Sep 17 tom montalbano 1
Lost turtle help Sep 14 Ruth 2
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Sep 7 ex resident 2

Oyster Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oyster Bay Mortgages