Nassau GOP introduces Mangano as coun...

Nassau GOP introduces Mangano as county exec candidate

There are 41 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 27, 2009, titled Nassau GOP introduces Mangano as county exec candidate. In it, Newsday reports that:

Vowing to win back the majority in the county and state this November, Nassau Republicans held a rally to introduce their candidate for county executive - Legis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dudley

West Babylon, NY

#41 Oct 10, 2009
Big John wrote:
<quoted text> And I guess she does not know, he still has the stairs, deck and oversized shed he was ordered by the zoning board to remove, Still there A**HOLES!!!!!
With luck, Newsday/News12 will pay a surprise visit to Ms. Murray's home 2 days before Election Day and ask her about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oyster Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 8,297
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Jun 8 jlenoble 24
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Jun 7 dennis woody sr 24
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jun 7 Anonymous 45
News Early trash pickup wakes up Oyster Bay youngsters (Aug '08) Sep '15 Anonymously 39
News Singh family restaurant CoolFish closes in Syosset (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eric Hunter 1

Oyster Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oyster Bay Mortgages