Israeli court rejects suit in activis...

Israeli court rejects suit in activist's bulldozer death

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Israeli court rejects suit in activist's bulldozer death. In it, Newsday reports that:

In NASSAU CNTY accident. two lanes blocked on MEADOWBROOK PKWY SB at HEMPSTEAD TPK/NY RT-24/M5. Stopped traffic from CHARLES LINDBERGH BLVD in NASSAU In NASSAU CNTY accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Beloved

Sherrard, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
A moment of Silence please for The Corrie Family and their beloved Daughter Rachel! O K...... now its time for you zionists to spout your poison and vitriol against the family and Rachel and of course, don't leave me out! Rachel's great mistake was thinking that Israeli Jews gave a damn. And.... God forbid her own Zionist controled Country would care either!
brynababy

Canyon Country, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Any other verdict would have been a travesty. This 23 year old from her cushy life in America decided she knew everything about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and had the wisdom and authority to interfere in this terrible conflict that she clearly did not really understand. Interestingly, she shielded terrortists and never spoke out against the horrendous Palestinian attacks and bombings against Israelis. She was a foolish young woman who became dangerous in her martyrdom attempts. If her parents really cared about her, they would have discouraged her from such dangerous and self-righteous activities IN A WAR ZONE!

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Rachel Corrie RIP.

Cause of death - Suicide by Bulldozer.

It's time that the family admitted that Rachel was a fool and should not have put herself in that position.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Rachel Corrie is responsible for her own demise. She was a delusional, immature dilettante who thought it made herself seem somehow "deep" to ignore the warnings and travel to any area of unrest and inject herself into a situation that did not concern her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oyster Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr The Scripture Scr... 8,759
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
News Cops: Man accused of stealing from his Farmingd... Apr 11 Sauerkraut 1
News Oceanside man admits Ponzi scheme of nearly 5 y... Apr 5 Ethic 1
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) Apr 4 Best decade ever 41
News Neighbors cover their ears over E. Farmingdale ... (Jun '08) Apr 4 HearingGuy 104
hicksville long island ghetto? (Jul '08) Mar 26 John 6

Oyster Bay Jobs

Personal Finance

Oyster Bay Mortgages