Info man

Imperial, CA

#1 Aug 30, 2008
Does anyone know Jason Jones - a black guy that attended Naval Academy. His parents are Joe and Sandra Jones. I have lost track/contact of him.
Jennifer Kelly

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 31, 2009
I am also looking for Jason Q. Jones. I am his first love from 1993, and I lost track of him when he was at the naval academy. If you have any info on him please contact me at [email protected]
Jennifer Kelly

Baltimore, MD

#3 May 31, 2009
I am also looking for Jason Q. JOnes, I was his first love from 1993, and lost track of him when he was in the naval academy if you have any info on him can you contact me [email protected]
Jason

Pearl City, HI

#4 Jul 9, 2009
I'm here....
Jennifer Kelly

Charles Town, WV

#5 Jul 16, 2009
I got your email. Iam glad to hear from you its been soo long. I miss you. Make sure you keep in touch and I dont wanna loose touch with you again.
steve

Yaphank, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2010
I think I may also know him and I need to confirm. Email me at [email protected]
Jason

Selden, NY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
steve wrote:
I think I may also know him and I need to confirm. Email me at [email protected]
Hey Steve is your email Jericho743@hotmail
Steve

Charlotte, NC

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve is your email Jericho743@hotmail
Yes
Alyssa from RI

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Jason wrote:
I'm here....

:).
WTF

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Alyssa from RI wrote:
<quoted text>.
email?
Wondering who this is

Lawrence, KS

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Alyssa from RI... What is your reasoning for writing Jason??
Jasons wife

Lawrence, KS

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Alyssa from RI wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am sure you are here lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxon-Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 3
News Off-duty police officers rescue young boy from ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 tony 1
News Forest Heights Mayor Issues Call to Action for ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 greta 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Kenny ? (Sep '13) Sep '13 whooo 1
Help! :-) (Aug '13) Aug '13 tym2enjoy 1
News Thieves Steal Cooking Grease, Woman Charged in ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Naughtyrobot 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxon-Hill Mortgages