OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: BLAC...

OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: BLACK HATE GROUP on YouTube! Beware!

Posted in the Oxnard Forum

Gino Jennings

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2017
They're actually a religious group of lunatics and false prophets that hate White people! They're nothing but a black version of the KKK. Don't watch any of their videos or support them on YouTube. Their "go fund me page" is also a scam so BEWARE!!!!
Rawchaa

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2017
Gino Jennings wrote:
They're actually a religious group of lunatics and false prophets that hate White people! They're nothing but a black version of the KKK. Don't watch any of their videos or support them on YouTube. Their "go fund me page" is also a scam so BEWARE!!!!
They're not a legitimate Hebrew Israelite group. They are con artists!!!!!
A ShameForReal

Augusta, GA

#4 Nov 20, 2017
Beware of these false prophets who call themselves Black Hebrew Israelites! They're actually notorious hypocrites and black separatists/domestic OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX is definitely an Obnoxious Hate Group!
Idealistically

Norristown, PA

#5 Nov 29, 2017
They're degenerates and I hope YouTube channel deletes all of their hateful videos!
General YAHAWAH

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2018
I wouldn't recommend that anyone join that group either!
FLG

Hyde Park, MA

#7 Feb 15, 2018
It is written "Thou shalt not bear false witness". You people need to stop it with you re inaccuracies, It is obvious that you people do not read nor study the Holy Bible at all. I guess that would explain why you re so opinionated with your comments Here s the bottom line Read, READ, Read your history, so you can receive understanding about who you really are and who you be. The Hebrew Israelites - One body is teaching your true nationality that is found in the Holy Bible. Wake up already!!
ISOC Elder Brothers

United States

#8 May 30, 2018
They are unforgiving and hateful hypocrites that will not make it into the Kingdom of Heaven!!!
Easu you going down

Selden, NY

#9 Jul 27, 2018
Gino Jennings wrote:
Shut up you red dragon don't you know you Easu
Easu you going down

Selden, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2018
ISOC Elder Brothers wrote:
They are unforgiving and hateful hypocrites that will not make it into the Kingdom of Heaven!!!
I forgive white society but Im sure as hell not forgetting the action of a few changed the landscape of the entire continent of what we call Africa . Their would never be a such thing as white guilt has a few people just left well enough alone I leave you and leave me alone some nations at the time thought they did Africa a favor be conquering many land masses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let us pray Dec 2 morning crust 2
Larry D ,you found him Nov 27 Tom G 1
High Levels of Radon Found Near the Woolsey /SS... Nov 22 RepairTECH1 1
Immortality and Liberalism Nov 18 Yep 5
Jillyyyy...sorry Nov 17 Gomer Pyle 9
News Aaron Carter was 'so scared' when he dropped to... (Jan '18) Nov 17 Gomer Pyle 3
News Southside Chiques injunction upheld (Jul '08) Nov 9 Dopey 68

Oxnard Jobs

Personal Finance

Oxnard Mortgages