Review: Dockery's Home Repair

Review: Dockery's Home Repair

Posted in the Oxnard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Do Not Hire Ron Dockery

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2011
This man fixed my sister's stove but broke the stove top. He said he would take care of it but after finding out that the damage he did was 1,000 he would not contact my sister or return calls. Shame on him. Do not trust this man.
Grace

Ventura, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I totally agree with do not trust this man. Ron Dockery took $400. as deposit for supplies to install a small patio cover and never showed up.
DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
Big Daddy

Oxnard, CA

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Do Not Hire Ron Dockery wrote:
This man fixed my sister's stove but broke the stove top. He said he would take care of it but after finding out that the damage he did was 1,000 he would not contact my sister or return calls. Shame on him. Do not trust this man.
theres always two sides to every story!
Big Daddy

Oxnard, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2011
have a great day!
will

Simi Valley, CA

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Grace wrote:
I totally agree with do not trust this man. Ron Dockery took $400. as deposit for supplies to install a small patio cover and never showed up.
DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
Worked great for three days and then took $500.00 deposit for 1000.00 job and never showed.
Roger

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2012
This person is as non-professional as. it gets!
Claims to work only on a contract price. Will not quote an hourly amount for labor only.
Does work for amounts requiring a Contactor's License.
Do not give him your phone. number as he has a habbit of calling at 3, 4 & 6 AM.
He asks for payment before the job is done.
He arrives illequiped after being told exactly the job entails.
Kevin DesErmia

San Diego, CA

#7 May 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
This person is as non-professional as. it gets!
Claims to work only on a contract price. Will not quote an hourly amount for labor only.
Does work for amounts requiring a Contactor's License.
Do not give him your phone. number as he has a habbit of calling at 3, 4 & 6 AM.
He asks for payment before the job is done.
He arrives illequiped after being told exactly the job entails.
He came to my house to work, I gave him $1000. to get supplies and he never returned.
He will crank call your house day and nite it's part of his game.
Kevin DesErmia

San Diego, CA

#8 May 13, 2012
This person is a thief DO NOT TRUST RON DOCKERY he will take your deposit and you will never see him again.

He stole $1000. from me
Kevin DesErmia

San Diego, CA

#9 May 13, 2012
Grace wrote:
I totally agree with do not trust this man. Ron Dockery took $400. as deposit for supplies to install a small patio cover and never showed up.
DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
Can anyone tell me where he's at? Police want him for theft.
Big Daddy

San Diego, CA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Roger wrote:
This person is as non-professional as. it gets!
Claims to work only on a contract price. Will not quote an hourly amount for labor only.
Does work for amounts requiring a Contactor's License.
Do not give him your phone. number as he has a habbit of calling at 3, 4 & 6 AM.
He asks for payment before the job is done.
He arrives illequiped after being told exactly the job entails.
Some people want a 10.000 dollar remodel for 500.00 dollars and quite frankly their idiots!!! Have a great day!!!
Jess

Ventura, CA

#13 Aug 5, 2013
I wonder if this is same man who crashed into 22 cars and a house over the weekend!!! What a loser
Big daddy

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2013
Jess wrote:
I wonder if this is same man who crashed into 22 cars and a house over the weekend!!! What a loser
. Yes that was him but it was only 12
todd and laurie hurtsmith

Oxnard, CA

#15 Aug 11, 2013
This person tried to sleep with my 14yr old when he was suppose to be working at my house. He was fired on the spot but kept all my deposit and materials.
Very much a dirt bag.
josh

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> theres always two sides to every story!
I'd like to hear the otherside to this story. Sounds like this scum bag is getting what's coming to him!
josh

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2013
Big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes that was him but it was only 12
big daddy IS ron dockery! This man is crazy and needs to be brought to justice! If he contacts you. Or you know his where abouts contact vpd asap! DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THIS MAN! he is very DANGEROUS!
Jessica

Ventura, CA

#21 Aug 23, 2013
josh wrote:
<quoted text> big daddy IS ron dockery! This man is crazy and needs to be brought to justice! If he contacts you. Or you know his where abouts contact vpd asap! DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THIS MAN! he is very DANGEROUS!
Sounds like he needs to be locked up. Hes a con artist and dangerous. I looked up his background he has under the influence and battery. Why is he able to walk the streets? Hopefully anyone in his path of destruction is not harmed. My prayers to everyone affected by this man.
someone

Ventura, CA

#22 Aug 23, 2013
tiffany wrote:
Drives a charcol jeep cheokee '88. Plate number 2XRT215. Lives in the trailer behind Ralphs shopping center on alameada ave. Very much a scum bag. Ran my boyfriend over popped our tires. I have a camera waiting go bust him and a restraining order to back it up. This man need to be off the streets!! Very dangerous.
Actually this happen to me! And thats my name!! Who posted this? Please dont put me out there like this. I dont need retalliation!
josh

United States

#23 Aug 23, 2013
todd and laurie hurtsmith wrote:
This person tried to sleep with my 14yr old when he was suppose to be working at my house. He was fired on the spot but kept all my deposit and materials.
Very much a dirt bag.
I'd look into criminal charges! I can't believe this man is still out on the streets!
josh

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Some people want a 10.000 dollar remodel for 500.00 dollars and quite frankly their idiots!!! Have a great day!!!
All these poor people you have ripped off! But I guess lifes a b!tch and then you die. Right!?!?! You're messing with the WRONG people!
Robert T

United States

#25 Aug 23, 2013
This man ripped me off for 650.00 as well! I am looking into criminal charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny as hell (Dec '14) Sep 1 Marcus Aetiology 8
Batkid's Final Wish: Get Laid By Catgirl Aug 31 Mr Dixon 2
Another prostitute in our midst (Oct '13) Aug 31 Lark 13
Review: All Star Cellular And Accessories Aug 25 Enrique 011 2
News Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... (Feb '15) Aug 11 WasteWater 190
Lee Jordan Gets Kucked by Dianne Aug 11 Schnick 1
News Southside Chiques injunction upheld (Jul '08) Jul '15 n the streets 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxnard Mortgages