Former Marine found guilty in preteen...

Former Marine found guilty in preteen sex

There are 14 comments on the Navy Times story from May 30, 2008, titled Former Marine found guilty in preteen sex. In it, Navy Times reports that:

A former Marine captain was convicted Thursday of having sex with preteen girls while working as a teacher in Cambodia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Navy Times.

huy

Svalöv, Sweden

#1 Jun 28, 2008
huy
huy

Svalöv, Sweden

#2 Jun 28, 2008
richard

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Jan 31, 2009
I think 210 years is a loong time, but if this is all true he must be a mad man I think he should be in a mental hospital.

Since: Oct 08

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#4 Jan 31, 2009
210 is just enough for this kind of people regardless what state of mind these people are in.
good man

Ottweiler, Germany

#5 May 14, 2009
i think thats a going a little overboard. The man likes young meat and maybe a little misguided. But it's not like they were kids.
Huh

Palm Coast, FL

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Man I hope you have a kids or a close relative who is really young so they get raped and maybe you'll see it isn't that ok. Or maybe you were raped or do already rape little kids thats why you dont see this as that wrong.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Jul 5, 2009
This story smells fishy, possibly a PR extravaganza. How come the cambodians never convict the other powerful cambodians that are the main offenders.....If the child sex market is supposedly so big in Cambodia, why would he have to tie them up?
KPride

Framingham, MA

#8 Jul 6, 2009
dude. Don't you think that maybe the child is unwilling. Those kind of people should be executed.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#9 Jul 6, 2009
I have spent alot of time in asia, and westerners get railroaded through their legal system and into jail, all the time....nothing like making the american guilty, so the rest of the countrymen can re-enforce all their hatred for anything that isn't cambodian, same as Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia,.......look at Burma...
Frasser

Villawood, Australia

#10 Jul 20, 2009
low life with small d... why don't you get the rigth age?
HelgaTrue

Clarksville, TN

#11 Aug 15, 2010
Many of those Cambodian preteens like having sex. Although some of them don't. Its understandable why. But blame it all on the government. Families are typically ending up with just over $300 a year. An american tourist can walk in there and hand over hundreds of dollars just to have his way with a young girl. Its survival. Again the government's fault for making the country a shithole. There's nothing wrong with sex if it is consentual and a positive experience for both. But too much negative abuse goes on over there and everywhere else. Lack of humanity is a crime, not sex.
Chuy

Los Gatos, CA

#12 Aug 17, 2010
This sucka needs his Weiner chopped off.
Chuy

Los Gatos, CA

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Send him back to mexico
hey

Kenora, Canada

#14 Sep 2, 2010
i'm a motherof a young girl and a women was sex abuse by a older men and it's hard you like your world as fell apart their no one to trun to for trust that they won't tell and even sometimes if u do tell they don't believe you . i'm just glad that this little girl got watch well they put this a** hole behind bars cuz let me tell you from a person that this as happend to that feel like the best thing in the world known that the person that took your choose from away feel a little bit good knowning that he can't do it to anyone . ps if anyone every did that to my baby iwould chop off their d**k and put it in their a** for them then hand them over to the police .so they could go to prison and it done to them over and over again kindly i hope the don't drop the soap or maybe they should . srry this topic just get me a little over board. i hate ppl that go after children .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late-Night Internet Chew Toy: The Make America ... 14 hr Three Rounds 1
what happened? May 22 jimb66 1
Vote for Donald Trump! Hillary Clinton is a cra... May 21 Erin Callowaze 2
Axis Payments/Merchant Group, L.L.C. Are Scam A... May 21 Salime Muhand 2
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton, she is satanic... May 21 Dr R Bien 5
Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. Candidate for Colu... May 19 Jason Crowder 2
Collage (Jan '15) May 19 anonymous 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxnard Mortgages