Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ELH

Portland, OR

#148358 Jul 3, 2012
I see you are still laughing your FAT azz off!!!!
LowIQ wrote:
I don't describe myself as being homophobic...LMFAO
You haven't described yourself as a horses azz either...How ever your posts tell us everything we need to know about you loud and clear.

Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#148359 Jul 3, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I no nothing about Romneycar, he hasn't proposed a false and rediculous package. You know nothing either so don't lie and make up shit you homo. I don't need the BS healthcare package of lies. The package is designed for those who can't afford healthcare, Obammy want the tax payers to cover it like all the other BS
Romneycare was enacted when he was was governor of Massachusettes. Obamacare is just a copy.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148360 Jul 3, 2012
LowIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The straight people who engage in anal sex is also a freak. That's why I maintain a strick policie of only farting, shitting and TALKING through mine.laughingmyfatassoff!
Yep.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#148361 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Further more fools, I only gave rim six times to two different guys when I was 20 yrs old. That's called experimentation, NOT being gay.
Me receiving BJs from dudes over the years doesn't count as being gay either.
It doesn't?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#148362 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't describe myself as being homophobic, I just think you nasty Queers should be placed on an island all to yourselves so you can gay sex all you want together. HaHaHaHaHaHa LMFAO
and I said there is a test to determine who is gay. Do you think YOU would pass?
ELH

Portland, OR

#148363 Jul 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
The statement wasn't that 90% of heterosexuals were infected, it was that 90% of HIV infected people are heterosexual...
I just explained it to "thisgay" a fourth time. This time I read my response to my 12 year old and he understood the math so I have successfully dumbed down my original post enough for the average 6th grader...Lets hope for the best!
ELH

Portland, OR

#148364 Jul 3, 2012
LowIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I'm highly educated... LMFAO
Except that
1. you can't seem to interpret what you read
2. do BASIC math
or
3. post a coherent ON TOPIC post
you're a REAL GENIUS (and a credit to your species)

Hell, I bet that you were 'invited' to join MENSA but declined just like our own Professor Marvelous did!
ELH

Portland, OR

#148367 Jul 3, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
They take the sacredness of reproductive sex and shit all over it. Oh, and by the way, I'm not some backwoods bible-thumping freak. I'm actually an Atheist who's tired of the gay rights movement trampling anyone who disagrees with them.
The "sacredness" of "reproductive" sex? Yep, marriage is so revered and holy that 50% of heterosexual couples end up WALK AWAY from their (oh,so very) "sacred" vows...

Why do you feel the need to justify your hate and ignorance with these ridiculous (and long winded) comments? We really don't give a crap.
thisGuy wrote:
Fuck the gay rights movement, right in the ass.
Butt...butt...butt... I bet you would just love to do THAT.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148369 Jul 3, 2012
NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you're too stupid to realize it, this post wasn't me...

I knew it wasn't you! LOL!!!! It was obvious that "that guy" wasn't nearly as obsessed with anal sex as you are.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#148372 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers just can't stand the TRUTH. LMFAO
If ya would post some truth , maybe we could understand what you mean. Otherwise, pure waste of space.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148374 Jul 3, 2012
thisGay wrote:
I can believe where 90% of GAYS are infected with AIDS, since they have the highest risk of getting the disease, but straights? What utter BULLSHIT!
Yep, the WHO, UNICEF and the CDC are all shills for the gay "agenda"... I'd have to be an real idiot to believe that HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN are the fastest growing population of NEW HIV cases or that WORLDWIDE 90% of people diagnosed with HIV are HETEROSEXUAL. What are FACTS compared to the rantings of a teenaged homophobe with some serious reading comprehension problems who already "did the math" for me...

Hollywood, CA.

#148375 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you're too stupid to realize it, this post wasn't me, it was from one of you nasty Queers from Cal. By the way just cause you ( OLD BORN QUEER HAG ) graduated from Fucktard U. doesn't mean everyone else did. Go take one up the a$$ hag & STFU LMFAO
stumped for something to say ay?. Oh yer a loser of a troll.. Ya can;t even attempt a reply on yer own!...... "NO IQ" thats you!.

P.S. And I'm still smarter than you alwys will be.. And that goes for the rest of the gays here.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148377 Jul 3, 2012
LowIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers just can't stand the TRUTH. LMFAO
Which "truth"? If you mean that creepy losers come here to post from deep in their closets everyone here (queer or straight) sees your type (and your laughing fat azzes) coming from ten miles away.

PS: Does all the childish name calling make you feel like you are more of a "man"?

Hollywood, CA.

#148378 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to an Old trailer trash Lesbo to think a$$ sex is OK. Never expected anything less from you cause you're one of the stupidest queers on here. LMFAO
Hey... NO IQ .. what makes you think I'm a lesbian?.
Where did I say ass sex is ok...

P.S. In case YOU are too stupid to realize, you are using numeric signs for your s's.... can't you spell? The s is next to the A key on your playskool keyboard... Notice A&S are next to each other? Like "ASS:
NO remedial spelling class at Fucktard University?. I'd stop payment on your cheque for your student loan payment.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148379 Jul 3, 2012
I see that "low IQ" is judging. It breaks my heart. LMAO
ELH

Portland, OR

#148382 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Queer By the way, no since putting your queer links up for me cause I don't click on them. LMFAO
Because reading the WHO, CDC or UNICEF statistics would challenge your ignorant dumbazz OPINIONS and probably make you crap your pants too.

And BTW that utube link I posted was NOT intended for YOU. Even if you had clicked on it you never would have understood it. So you see, NOT clinking it worked out for everyone concerned!
ELH

Portland, OR

#148384 Jul 3, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
P.S. In case YOU are too stupid to realize, you are using numeric signs for your s's.... can't you spell? The s is next to the A key on your playskool keyboard... Notice A&S are next to each other? Like "ASS:
NO remedial spelling class at Fucktard University?. I'd stop payment on your cheque for your student loan payment.
"Low IQ's" mommy monitors his posts and he doesn't want to get a time out for being a potty mouth.

BTW MR IQ, Why do you have student loans? It's surprising, especially since you posted you are a minority. My guess is that you couldn't make the cut for scholarships?

I got lots of scholarships.. Notra Dame (class of 93) then Rutgers for my MS and Stanford for my PHD...pretty good for a "stupid queer". Right?

PS: I:ll bet my CV against yours on ANY medical matter including HIV statistics...
ELH

Portland, OR

#148385 Jul 3, 2012
Notre Dame!

BTW I have posed my REAL name here many times find it and you can find my picture in the Notre Dame on line yearbook...
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#148386 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never said that I was "into" Jerry Sandusky. I SAID that I bet his crotch smelled like Brut and that Brut is my favorite scent.
Nah,that's not what you said Dr.Douche! LOL,What you said was that your nose was so far up his ass that we saw you tonguing his tonsils and helping the sick loser like you Jerry boy with the molestation of some innocent kid he happened to be raping at the time! You've got to remember when Dr. Douche opens his mouth diarrhea spews forth by the gallons in the form of your usual projectile vomit! Did you just love his musky scent douche boy? LOL
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#148387 Jul 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what the subject is you're talking about you're still trying to convince people you're not a Queer by throwing in that you're married to a woman. We're not buying it so STFU about it you stupid a$$ Queer. If in fact you are married, which I highly doubt, then it's just a coverup cause you are a classic closet Queer. Either way you're a fking fudgepacker. LMFAO
Hey Chief.....if you want to believe me gay then by all means, believe what you want.

I'm just glad you're not my neighbor.

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 18 hr Sneaky Pete 7
Glug Glug Glug: Thirsty Hillary Drinks Cumsauce Sun Fingering Sanderz... 1
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys (Mar '15) Sun Plecker Fingersnatch 5
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul 22 Sadam loyalist 33
News 1-on-1: New PHX PD Chief Jeri Williams Jul 16 Loggerblogger 1
Collage (Jan '15) Jul 7 anonymous 100
News Jeff Moehlis: Reggae Legend Lee 'Scratch' Perry... Jun '16 kelly 1

Oxnard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxnard Mortgages