Does anyone know a Rick Torrez???

Posted in the Oxnard Forum

Rick Torrez

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
From Oxnard California to San Anonio, Tex

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2012
I do , we had sex a couple of times , he sucked me off and I suck him off, it was perfect we came set the same time..I miss my toro

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Rick Torrez wrote:
From Oxnard California to San Anonio, Tex
Who wants to know?
Ms Understood

Oceanside, CA

#5 Jan 30, 2015
I am not sure who he is, but I have met him and wondered the same thing BC he "offered" me a job with his company (oddly enough I wasn't looking for one and at the local liquor store). He was very creepy and I tried to do some research on this company which he gave me a flyer about, but it had no name and I wasn't able to get any info, so I chose to ignore his offer and think he's either a rapist, cop or bad business man....probably one of the first two BC he wouldn't stop calling me for months. I never answered and he was persistent. Very odd if u ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teri Copley has been arrested, booked for prod... (Aug '16) Mar 15 Ali 31
Please Help a desperate Mom in need (May '15) Mar 1 Greeneyed805 2
OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: BLACK HATE GRO... Feb '18 FLG 6
News Aaron Carter was 'so scared' when he dropped to... Feb '18 Jake 2
Hero Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr., performs his... Feb '18 Pastors For Jesus... 2
where is good place to live in Oxnard? Jan '18 Lelee 2
2nd and Charles: Promotes RACISM & SOCIAL IMMOR... Jan '18 vic 2

Oxnard Jobs

Personal Finance

Oxnard Mortgages