Mel Wong Jr

Morgan Hill, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2012
We were visiting. A party of six. The meal was made near nasty by the big snotty waiter. The boiled to death canned green beans were amusing with the smoke added, but could have been ebdured but for the business killingh waite. He is old enough to know better. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK OR FORGET THIS AWFUL EXPERIENCE> YUCK> I think he podcketed the ticket. Gosh awful behavior by the waiter for the poor business owners dreams.
Lisa322

Morgan Hill, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Hi Y'all,
We ate there too. The waitress was very nice. Trying to make up for the jerk. The waiter guy spent so much time yakking with the cook in spanish that he didn't charge one of us and that is a-okay. The food is all rite.
winnipegger239

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
well we dint like the Bee anyways as it was cruddy and so was the waiter we was there last week fror the lesbian dwarf tossing pierpont. we know waqht your talkking about.
harry hartons family

Alamo, CA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
We ate there for breakfast and it was good and sadly agree entirely that the nights are wrong and something funny is up with that guy. the waitres was very helpful.
BEULAH666

Sacramento, CA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
We live there and know the place as once sweet and now sour because of the druggies from across the street and from the nasty waiting guy at night who izza shyte.
hartons feryy gang

Sacramento, CA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Know what you mean. think the same. don't eat the bugger burgers. dont tip. he yells. hoo hoo hoo
dougdougproject

Napa, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
why do we eat? why, we eat to challenge the luck god to a duel of guts Vs. the amoebic challenge. Haarg, bhaarph, yukkk.
Happycustomer5

Napa, CA

#8 Nov 24, 2012
I hope I have got the right site. Here Goes;
I love this place, the food is easy to find and the parking is delicious. The cook is easy to read and the waiters are queens and the waitresses are kings. The bathrooms have never had any insects or paper and the parking is so good we tell everybody about them. They did not give me any coupons to say this yet. Let me know if you want me to say this again. When can I pick up the
sonomastate446

Napa, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
We camp here every year and the place is always full of really neat folks who live in the surrounding woods. They all hang around the toilets late at night, I guess for the lights so they can read, but it makes it a bit uncomfortable when one of them stops you and says "you don't wanna go in there just yet...wait a minute until they finish". I don't like that so have take to using the bushes when it is real late and going early before. Otherwise we love the place and will keep coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braswell and Toerner Appeal Denied for Murder o... (Feb '11) 7 hr SATISFIED 3
L.A. tornado: 'It was crazy' Dec 16 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Zimrri Noe Pozos "Sesso" Dec 8 booboo 1
Hillary Clinton country & western song causes g... Dec 5 Dis Belief 1
Why do college students seem so cold,miserable,... Dec 3 Thediffkindagirl 1
the new face of this town Dec 2 Cindy orellana 1
Garage Door Repair Oxnard Nov 29 Lee Jordan 3

Freeze Watch for Ventura County was issued at December 24 at 1:46PM PST

Oxnard News Video

Oxnard Dating