Murderer Of Lawrence King, Brandon McInerney Sentenced To 21 Years

Dec 19, 2011 Full story: lezgetreal.com 19

Brandon McInerney will be sentanced to 21 years in state prison for the killing of Lawrence King at the E.O. Green Junior High School in Oxnard.

Full Story

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#1 Dec 19, 2011
What a sad waste of two lives.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Horrific tragedy.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 19, 2011
He deserves to spend the rest of his sorry life in prison. It was pre-meditated murder.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2011
They should reduce his sentence by half ... in exchange for his parents doing the balance of the time.
Orpy

Saylorsburg, PA

#7 Dec 19, 2011
The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those who promote the Gay Agenda, by encouraging gay kids to come out in school. Then when a kid gets hurt, they feign indignance, yet secretly consider the kid as just an expendable pawn in the Gay Agenda.
Jon

Escalon, CA

#8 Dec 19, 2011
Murder is murder and evil. The two posters above are the reason why this stuff happens, spreading hate and indifference. This murderer deserve to spends their life in prison and never see the light of day. Justice.
Orpy

Saylorsburg, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Jon wrote:
Murder is murder and evil. The two posters above are the reason why this stuff happens, spreading hate and indifference. This murderer deserve to spends their life in prison and never see the light of day. Justice.
Quite the opposite. Exposing the underlying cause of the murder is simply exposing the truth, not "spreading hate and indifference".
Jeebus Fricassee

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Dec 19, 2011
Orpy wrote:
The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those who promote....
Hey filth, that's not what society and the criminal justice system decided. You're impotent. If you become violent you'll end up in the same situation.

Or should I say, "when"?
Orpy

Saylorsburg, PA

#11 Dec 19, 2011
Jeebus Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey filth, that's not what society and the criminal justice system decided. You're impotent. If you become violent you'll end up in the same situation.
Or should I say, "when"?
California is not really considered part of society.
All of the jurors were probably queer.
Jeebus Fricassee

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Dec 19, 2011
Orpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your obsession with all things homosexual I gather you find anyone with a penis to be queer.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 19, 2011
Orpy wrote:
The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those who promote the Gay Agenda, by encouraging gay kids to come out in school. Then when a kid gets hurt, they feign indignance, yet secretly consider the kid as just an expendable pawn in the Gay Agenda.
Kids don't "get hurt", they are ATTACKED.

You "get hurt" if you trip and fall down stairs. The stairs didn't single you out for injury.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 19, 2011
Orpy wrote:
<quoted text>
California is not really considered part of society.
Do you really think that the defense attorney would let that get past jury selection?

Stop the calumnous commentary.
Orpy

Saylorsburg, PA

#15 Dec 19, 2011
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids don't "get hurt", they are ATTACKED.
You "get hurt" if you trip and fall down stairs. The stairs didn't single you out for injury.
Stairs don't have an agenda either.
Orpy

Saylorsburg, PA

#16 Dec 19, 2011
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that the defense attorney would let that get past jury selection?
Stop the calumnous commentary.
How many closet gays have come out because of jury selection?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 19, 2011
fr Orpy:

>The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of those who promote the Gay Agenda, by encouraging gay kids to come out in school. Then when a kid gets hurt, they feign indignance, yet secretly consider the kid as just an expendable pawn in the Gay Agenda.<

As usual, you are 100% WRONG. The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of whiny brandon. He MURDERED Lawrence King (the victim here) in pre-meditated cold blood. He SHOT him in the back of his head, and he KNEW what he was doing.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#18 Dec 20, 2011
Orpy wrote:
You're blaming us for your assholism. It doesn't work that way, sweetheart. It isn't our fault that troglodytes such as yourself can't control their base instincts.

But, maybe you're right! I mean, think of how many other bad things in life could have been avoided if people just lived in fear instead of claiming and standing up for who and what they are.

If women don't want to get raped they just shouldn't wear skirts or show their faces at all. If blacks don't want to be lynched, they shouldn't be so uppity. If Christians in Iran don't want to be stoned and beaten to death, they should just pretend to be Muslim, and if those pesky Jews didn't want to be gassed, burned, flayed, and exterminated they shouldn't have lived in Germany. That's fair, isn't it?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 20, 2011
Jeebus Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your obsession with all things homosexual I gather you find anyone with a penis to be queer.
Including himself! Opps...did I just out our little, obsessed, multi-username, proxy server hiding, troll, once registered as "The Righteous One"?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Orpy wrote:
You are as disgusting as pig shyt.

The "kid got hurt" because of the very same bigotry and violence that you condone with this post.

Vile.
Pat Robertson s Payday

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Dec 20, 2011
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Including himself! Opps...did I just out our little, obsessed, multi-username, proxy server hiding, troll, once registered as "The Righteous One"?
Well, back on topic, he doesn't have 21 years worth of revolving monikers.

And I think that 21 year sentence does not allow for time off. I think it really is 21 years. That's a lot for such a young perp, even though it was obviously pre meditated murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxnard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 21 hr zyondra 121
Horny as hell Feb 27 Hans Solo 3
California 101s Baseball Club - Filling Roster ... Feb 25 CA101sYSO 1
San Luis Obispo City to Send Letter of Oppositi... Feb 21 Daddy Gotrocks 2
Two hotels, RV parking lot planned for North Re... (May '10) Feb 20 jordennancy23 23
Lawn replacement program? Feb 16 Richard in Casa C... 1
New England braces for another big storm, maybe... Feb 9 Makes Sense 4

Oxnard News Video

Oxnard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oxnard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:20 pm PST