Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I were going have movie oddishin in Sacramento and Oxnard but were already fownd next big star Big Daddy going be next movie star alongside Ron Jeremy going turn him into human raincoat, ahh yes Ron Jeremy going make it rain all over Big Daddy "2 boy and a camera" coming to VHS home video very soon my frend.

Thank you
Detective Shorts

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

If my dog was as uggly as you I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards and pretend I didnt know him while running the other way away. Hi Ma!
Mahmoud Abdullah

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Detective Shorts wrote:
If my dog was as uggly as you I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards and pretend I didnt know him while running the other way away. Hi Ma!
Why u talk about yore Ma like that my frend? If she reely that uggly maybe I can fire Koko and use Ma as human vacum cleener. Yore Ma has good suction yes?? Also u sownd like u have no life my frend...maybe I make mistake...maybe I have Ron Jeremy use u as raincoat....ahh yes Mahmoud change his mind Ron Jeremy going make rain all over u my frend movie audition not cancel we going audition for new movie "Ron Jeremy make rain all over uggly dog whore and her son".....going be a hit movie my frend we make VHS home video so u can show at familee reunion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Oxnard News Video

•••
•••

Oxnard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oxnard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE