Franklin County area police log

Franklin County area police log

There are 15 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Franklin County area police log. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

DISORDERLY CONDUCT: A Chambersburg woman has been charged for allegedly interfering with a traffic stop in the borough and kicking out the rear window of a state police cruiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

mhause166

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
why are all these drunk guys walking around Chambersburg peeing on buildings? sounds like an epidemic!
slim jim

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2011
mhause166 wrote:
why are all these drunk guys walking around Chambersburg peeing on buildings? sounds like an epidemic!

they werent from chambersburg. they were in shippensburg and were probably college brats
WASHER

Boone, NC

#3 Mar 3, 2011
mhause166 wrote:
Somebody needs to clean these building.......

Did you expect the Taxpayer to pay for the cleaning????
Marineman

Needmore, PA

#4 Mar 3, 2011
Ship needs a porta-pottie on every corner!! Isn't a college education great....Give the professors and adminstration another raise...Better yet, bill them for the services caused by the scum they are accepting.
charlie

Greencastle, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2011
these children on the above list were not raised to show respect and were probly left to do what they pleased.
Jo_R

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2011
charlie wrote:
these children on the above list were not raised to show respect and were probly left to do what they pleased.
Sorry charlie, but at 22 and 23 years old theses 'boys' are hardly children. They may be acting like it, but they are definitely old enough to make their own decisions and act on their own. Parents are out of it by this point. Lay the blame where it belongs - on their own drunk a$$es.
littlefeats2003

Fogelsville, PA

#7 Mar 3, 2011
I am so glad I don't live in a college town, or should I say one of our local college towns. Make the offenders that are urinating in public wash a block of houses!!!! Maybe they will think next time before drinking so much that they cant make it to a bathroom. Yeah I know beer goes right through a person. Next time drink light beer I might not put too much pressure on the bladder (JUST A PUN ) my bad. LOL
Failed also

Hagerstown, MD

#8 Mar 3, 2011
"Mercersburg

SNOW REMOVAL VIOLATION: Orla Kastburg, Cabin John, Md. was cited Feb. 23 for failure to remove snow from the sidewalk in front of 125 S. Main St.

Mercersburg Police said Kastberg was notified of the violation by mail but failed to comply. Mercersburg Public Works employees cleared the walk, and Kastberg will be billed for their services.

Police said Kastberg also received a warning for failure to comply with the ordinance in January.

(Incident No. MPD2011-0217) "

Maybe by the time pony express delivered the mail to maryland the snow had melted - goof balls - just anthother means of generating revenue for the boro.
pdd

Carlisle, PA

#10 Mar 3, 2011
it surprises me that you get arrested for peeing outside. if it was day time and the person was nice i wounder if you could just apologize and explain to them that you couldnt make it to a restroom. I know this has come up and i have done it along an unbusy road ways into a field not exposing my self in anyway.
Whatman

Shippensburg, PA

#11 Mar 3, 2011
Jeffrey wrote:
Man, When You got to go you got to go!!! Shippensburg's Finest, These are our FUTURE leaders, Scary is'nt it, But then I guess we done the same thing 30 years ago. At least they are not stealing, and robbing people.
Most are from cburg and their IQs show it. My daddy told me he used to pee on the sidewalks at 2 am so I thought I might try it.
mr sarcasm

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Why don't these public pee people stimulate the economy and just by some Depends under-garments? That way they can just pee in their pants and keep on drinking, walking around, and whatever elas a drunken dork does.No time will be wasted and they can stimulate the economy as well. Whatya think??
slim jim

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Mar 3, 2011
ship cops probably walked past 2 crack houses and a whoar houses to arrest a guy pizzing in public, to try to prove a point to the college kids.
how much

Shermans Dale, PA

#14 Mar 3, 2011
Failed also wrote:
"Mercersburg
SNOW REMOVAL VIOLATION: Orla Kastburg, Cabin John, Md. was cited Feb. 23 for failure to remove snow from the sidewalk in front of 125 S. Main St.
Mercersburg Police said Kastberg was notified of the violation by mail but failed to comply. Mercersburg Public Works employees cleared the walk, and Kastberg will be billed for their services.
Police said Kastberg also received a warning for failure to comply with the ordinance in January.
(Incident No. MPD2011-0217) "
Maybe by the time pony express delivered the mail to maryland the snow had melted - goof balls - just anthother means of generating revenue for the boro.
Wonder how much they overcharged for shoveling the sidewalk. I'm sure it's ridiculous.
bystander

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Mar 3, 2011
They should send the pissers up to Mercersburg to piss on that guy's snow he didn't remove....it would have melted quicker!
Don

Shippensburg, PA

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Now this really pisses me off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Jun 3 restinpeace 16
Lawn service for Quarryville home May '16 wfd162 1
Wood For Sale Apr '16 Jspeckhals 1
Review: Jillian Grace Salon (Dec '08) Mar '16 Who cares 21
my skype Jan '16 DamagedMods 2
Burger king closed (Jun '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 34

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages