miss cecil county
annonomus

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2006
i strongly feel that melissa anderson did a horrible job at holding the crown as miss cecil county. she is an imnature snobby girl that should have never had that title for that long. she is ugly too
anonymous

Oxford, PA

#2 Mar 21, 2006
maybe before you insult someone you should learn how to spell correctly
annonomus wrote:
i strongly feel that melissa anderson did a horrible job at holding the crown as miss cecil county. she is an imnature snobby girl that should have never had that title for that long. she is ugly too
anonymous

Neavitt, MD

#3 Mar 9, 2007
I think she did a great job!
perryville

Neavitt, MD

#4 Mar 28, 2007
I think that you are an immature thing. Maybe you should learn how to spell before you insult people. I happen to know Melissa personally and she happens to be a very very nice person with a good personality. Maybe your just jealous that she had a title and maybe you didnt. The bottom line is that she is most probably a way better person then you will ever be. So good luck in your life.
Longshots Guy

Greenwood, IN

#6 Jun 6, 2008
She was not a good person to represent ceicel county. The whole time she had the crown she was cheating on her boyfriend ian with me and several others. I hope she reads this because she will know who it is. Good luck to you Tim Murphy.
the northerner

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2008
Longshots Guy wrote:
She was not a good person to represent ceicel county. The whole time she had the crown she was cheating on her boyfriend ian with me and several others. I hope she reads this because she will know who it is. Good luck to you Tim Murphy.
I hope that u cheat better then u spell.
Longshots Guy

Greenwood, IN

#8 Jun 7, 2008
the northerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that u cheat better then u spell.
I spelled one word wrong. I wasnt the one cheating. I didn't have a girlfriend. It seems your only defense is to insult someone for there spelling. Try to be a little more creative. Come up with something new.
the northerner

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2008
Longshots Guy wrote:
<quoted text> I spelled one word wrong. I wasnt the one cheating. I didn't have a girlfriend. It seems your only defense is to insult someone for there spelling. Try to be a little more creative. Come up with something new.
Do u give longshots 2 guys???? lol... haha
Longshots Guy

Greenwood, IN

#10 Jun 7, 2008
the northerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u give longshots 2 guys???? lol... haha
Longshots is a bar. I'm just pointing the fact that she's a slut and a liar. Not a role model.
the northerner

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2008
well I dont know her but if u say what is true , I fully agree that she's not a good role model. I dont even like the fact that my 7 year old daughter like hahna montana, she's not a good role model at all either.
oxendine

Baltimore, MD

#12 Sep 29, 2008
huh?
oxendine

Baltimore, MD

#13 Sep 29, 2008
Well longshots guy, I have to agree with you. If she really was cheating on her boyfriend with all of these men, she does not deserve to hold a title. It is a shame that some of these girls turn out to be sluts, and give the pageant system a bad name!
ginger beer

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 11, 2010
WHAT A SLUT ,SHE SLEEPT WITH THE PAGENT DIRECTOR TO GET THE CROWN , SO THAT MAKES HER A LESBIAN AS WELL .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taquanna Kellam-Walker, 21, overcame a rough be... Dec '17 Teatime for heeebs 2
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Dec '17 Thoughtsandprayers 21
Ron Cogdill Is a child molester (Jul '17) Dec '17 John H 6
Which Brady Bunch character are you? (Oct '14) Jun '17 Mond 2
Snow removal (Mar '17) Mar '17 Greg 1
jimmy"s all american take out (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jimmy matyniak 1
Acme building (Feb '17) Feb '17 Ice 1

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages