Public record for Feb. 12, 2009

Public record for Feb. 12, 2009

There are 5 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Public record for Feb. 12, 2009. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Shakesha Nicole Smith, Hanover, a daughter, Feb. 9, 2009, at York Hospital. Mr. and Mrs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Lori

Chengdu, China

#1 Feb 12, 2009
According to the investigation from the site *BiLoves dotcom* (a site for LGBT comning out, explore sexuality, etc.), The Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain are the gayest countries. Not sure if true.I just know that site is very professional and there are about 150 members per day and they are very active. You can imagine.If you come here frequently, you may find what you are looking easily and quickly.
bozo tater

Middletown, PA

#2 Feb 12, 2009
Lori wrote:
According to the investigation from the site *BiLoves dotcom*(a site for LGBT comning out, explore sexuality, etc.), The Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain are the gayest countries. Not sure if true.I just know that site is very professional and there are about 150 members per day and they are very active. You can imagine.If you come here frequently, you may find what you are looking easily and quickly.
Huh??? there was loud people on Gay Street Feb 8th but otherwise I think you have been puffing on Michael Phelp's bong.

Since: Dec 07

Hanover, PA

#3 Feb 12, 2009
bozo tater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??? there was loud people on Gay Street Feb 8th but otherwise I think you have been puffing on Michael Phelp's bong.
LMFAO
bozo tater

Middletown, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2009
spitty wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
By the way your picture is pretty spiffy, spitty

Since: Dec 07

Hanover, PA

#5 Feb 13, 2009
bozo tater wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way your picture is pretty spiffy, spitty
Thanks Bozo Tater, I like it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wood For Sale Apr 25 Jspeckhals 1
Review: Jillian Grace Salon (Dec '08) Mar '16 Who cares 21
my skype Jan '16 DamagedMods 2
Burger king closed (Jun '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 34
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Dec '15 arkansas chic 15
Cochranville (Nov '14) Oct '15 Ripper 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages