consideringoxfor d

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2009
If you are a resident of Oxford with school age children, please share any information you can on the Avon Grove Charter school. It seems to be the best scoring school in the Oxford area but I'd like to hear from parents. Thanks.
Billie

Oxford, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
My son started Kindergarten there this year. The bus rides are long for Oxford children, but that is what Oxford School District offers and your only other choice is to drive them in. The Avon Grove Charter admissions is a lottery system. You put your application in and each child is drawn out of a hat. Siblings of current students are given first priority. You will have your moments of frustration as with any school that your child attends, but overall, we love it. My son loves it. Let me know if you have any other questions that I can maybe help you with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 19 min Tony 51,482
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Tipton driver's Aug 30 Undercover 1
Stat Care Ambulance services (Jan '11) Aug 20 Unknown 6
Burger king closed (Jun '13) Aug '14 timmy briby 33
•••
•••

Oxford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oxford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE