Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hos...

Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with self-inflicted wound, sheriff says

There are 88 comments on the Middletown Journal story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with self-inflicted wound, sheriff says. In it, Middletown Journal reports that:

A Preble County woman was stabbed in the chest, reportedly by her boyfriend who was later found with a "serious self-inflicted wound" on his wrist, according to Preble County Sheriff Mike Simpson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
judy

Marengo, OH

#82 Dec 25, 2011
smoke wrote:
Owner You Are The One That Live If The Landfill Of Preble County Not Me I have laws and Pay My Taxes and Have My Trash Picked Up On A Weekly Basis You Are The Owner That Alows Crimnals and Deeab Beets To Live There So Maybe You need To Sweep Your Back Porch and Listen To What People Are Telling You Instead Of You Defending The Trash Pit So Go Back To Your Lot Anad Keep Dreaming, You Owner are The One That Is Funny This AllStarted Over Criminals Stabbing Each Other And You Have Tried To Hide That Fact But Facts are Facts You Explanation To The Fact Sre Dreams You Just Keep Dreaming Because They Will Not Go Alway That Is Reality and The Way The World Is You Just Dont Want To See That So Shut Up And Keep Your Blinders, On But One Day It Will Catch Up To You. And You Will See If First Handed and You Will Want To Cry To Everyone On This and I will Be Out Here To Tell You To Shut UP I TOLD YOU SO
Then Everyone Will Know That You Are A Dreamer and A Moron And Idiot.
smoke did you know at one point they had a registered sex offender (RAPE) as a board member and a paid matenance man.
owner

North Lewisburg, OH

#83 Dec 25, 2011
judy wrote:
<quoted text>unbelievable was it that radar guy.
No not him. It was a older man who is no longer in charge for fraudulent activity.
Smoke

Hamilton, OH

#84 Dec 28, 2011
That Dont Surpise Me
judy

Marengo, OH

#85 Mar 2, 2012
they found someone dead there today..... foul play? does anyone know what happened
Smoke

Hamilton, OH

#86 Mar 6, 2012
Judy

If You Remember Some Of The Comments Made By [Owner] This Is A Family Campground and Nothing Ever Go On There It A Great Place Now There Has Been A Trailer That Was Set On Fire and Nobody Nows Anything About The Fire Let Alone There Was A Dead Body Under The Trailer It A Family Place

Close The Campgrounds Before Someone Else Dies
BOBBY HAYES

Hamilton, OH

#87 Jul 21, 2016
I LOVE MY LOTS AND I LOVE TOO GET DRUNK AND CARRY ON ,,,,,SO THE HELL WITH ALL THE BAD COMMENTS ,,,,AND JUST PARTY ON MATES COME SEE ME AT 379,,,,380,,,LETS PARTY DOWNNNNNNNN DEERRUN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS ,,,,,
Jeanh1

Taylor, MI

#88 Aug 23, 2016
owner wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know what you are talking about. It is a very good campground with a lot of good people who own lots in there. Maybe a few bad apples but do not dog the entire place. WOW. Your post really shows how little you know about the place. It is nice and clean and they have many activities for children and adults.
Besides it is privately owned so it is not like anyone can shut it down. The bars in town are a bigger problem so work on that if you have nothing better to do.
We were just there yesterday and the place was over grown. We spoke to a lot owner and she said there are a few good owners. But mostly drunks and drugs. My husband's grandfather use to run this place. It looks NOTHING like it use to it just looks like a run down hell hole.
Jean

Hamilton, OH

#89 Nov 21, 2016
I. Was at deer run with my sister and her husband which. Owns a lot there and we walked up to the lodge with my sister and her husband and it wasn't a very welcoming experience.. the people that were up there weren't very friendly to us at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian Creek Tavern Apr 7 paully 1
Matt Parsons Apr 7 Jamaica 5
is Camden Ohio a good place to live? (Mar '15) Mar '17 sarah 2
Princess Theater Feb '17 Mitch Deighan 3
Worst town ever Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Walmarr (Jun '16) Jan '17 Msme 5
lisa curtis (Feb '09) Nov '16 Interested Citizen 4

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance