Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with self-inflicted wound, sheriff says

Apr 15, 2011 Full story: Middletown Journal 85

A Preble County woman was stabbed in the chest, reportedly by her boyfriend who was later found with a "serious self-inflicted wound" on his wrist, according to Preble County Sheriff Mike Simpson.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dummies

Lafayette, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2011
I hope the courts throw the book at these two. This defines stupid.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2011
They Need To Close That Campground Down It Nothing But A Drug Harbor and Trouble Every Time You Turn Around The Place Is Worst Then The Dump Down The Road BIG EYE SORE and a Hide Out For The Drugs and The Criminals Shut Her Down Preble County
owner

Lafayette, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2011
smoke wrote:
They Need To Close That Campground Down It Nothing But A Drug Harbor and Trouble Every Time You Turn Around The Place Is Worst Then The Dump Down The Road BIG EYE SORE and a Hide Out For The Drugs and The Criminals Shut Her Down Preble County
You do not know what you are talking about. It is a very good campground with a lot of good people who own lots in there. Maybe a few bad apples but do not dog the entire place. WOW. Your post really shows how little you know about the place. It is nice and clean and they have many activities for children and adults.
Besides it is privately owned so it is not like anyone can shut it down. The bars in town are a bigger problem so work on that if you have nothing better to do.
wtf

Oxford, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2011
this girl has bn 2 prison 4 stabbin a fella twice mayb she just got what she gives
OMG

Mansfield, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2011
I heard the same thing. Too bad some people are so ignorant and do such things. No love there.
wtf

Oxford, OH

#6 May 5, 2011
shes bn 2 prison twice 4 the same crap should ahve kept her worthless ass
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#7 May 6, 2011
Hey Owner I have Been In The Campground 3 Times In The Last 45 Day I have Repo 3 Campers and 1 Motorcycle From What You Call Upstanding Land Owners I will Bet With In The Next 30 days The Paper Will Be Full Sheriffs Sales for non Payment Of Property Taxes , So Maybe You Need To Rethink What You Said???????
owner

Mansfield, OH

#8 May 17, 2011
smoke wrote:
Hey Owner I have Been In The Campground 3 Times In The Last 45 Day I have Repo 3 Campers and 1 Motorcycle From What You Call Upstanding Land Owners I will Bet With In The Next 30 days The Paper Will Be Full Sheriffs Sales for non Payment Of Property Taxes , So Maybe You Need To Rethink What You Said???????
Maybe you need to realize that you can not judge all by what a few may do. There are people all over that do not pay their bills, taxes, etc. That does not mean everyone is the same. I still say it is a very good campground. Yes, there are a few who are not good. But you do not throw out a dozen eggs because one has a crack in it. The people who own lots there pay taxes just like anyone else who owns property and it does not matter if you like it or not. It is privately owned so it is not going to be shut down. FYI If you own property and pay your taxes no one can keep you off your property. If you think they can you are living in a different world than the rest of us. I do not live there, it is for recreational use for me but I would rather live there than in one of the slums you call a trailer park.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#9 May 17, 2011
owner wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to realize that you can not judge all by what a few may do. There are people all over that do not pay their bills, taxes, etc. That does not mean everyone is the same. I still say it is a very good campground. Yes, there are a few who are not good. But you do not throw out a dozen eggs because one has a crack in it. The people who own lots there pay taxes just like anyone else who owns property and it does not matter if you like it or not. It is privately owned so it is not going to be shut down. FYI If you own property and pay your taxes no one can keep you off your property. If you think they can you are living in a different world than the rest of us. I do not live there, it is for recreational use for me but I would rather live there than in one of the slums you call a trailer park.
The Problem Owners Is That Campgrounds Has Been A Problem From The Scum For Many Years So It Will Take More That Talk To Improve It Image, Sure There May Be A Few Good People There But if It Is Under New Ownership I would Have Changed The Name and Started To Kick Out The Scum Even If They Own There Own Lots There Should Be Some Kind Of Board Of Directors That Have a Set Of Rule and Bylaws That They Must Enforce,Like The Front Gate Locked But Everone Has A Key Card.Owners Need To Take Control And Clean It Up
owner

Mansfield, OH

#10 May 18, 2011
It is not under new ownership. It is privately owned. There is a book of by laws, board members and rules. You really do not know what you are talking about.
It is a nice clean family oriented camp with activities for all ages.
Owners clean up their own property, they pay property taxes and own the property. Until you know what you are talking about leave it alone.
It is a lot nicer than the trailer parks and the lots are bigger too. I sold one lot and doubled my money so it was a good investment also. My kids and grandkids enjoy all the activities.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#11 May 19, 2011
Ye It A Great Campground for People Like You To Continue To Sell Lot The The Crack Heads and The Meth Heads But I dont Know What I am talking About Just Ask Any Sheiffs Dept about Deer Run Campround or Just Check With Health Department On The Complaints O The Raw Sewage That Is Dumped The Local Creek It A Great Campground In You Eyes Because all You Care About Is Making Money Sell Lots That Will Probaly Go To The Sheriffs Auction With The First 18 Month When The Dont Pay There Taxes, SO In closing You Just Need To Shut Your F___king Month before You Lose The Crack Income Money
owner

Mansfield, OH

#12 May 19, 2011
smoke wrote:
Ye It A Great Campground for People Like You To Continue To Sell Lot The The Crack Heads and The Meth Heads But I dont Know What I am talking About Just Ask Any Sheiffs Dept about Deer Run Campround or Just Check With Health Department On The Complaints O The Raw Sewage That Is Dumped The Local Creek It A Great Campground In You Eyes Because all You Care About Is Making Money Sell Lots That Will Probaly Go To The Sheriffs Auction With The First 18 Month When The Dont Pay There Taxes, SO In closing You Just Need To Shut Your F___king Month before You Lose The Crack Income Money
Do you really think crack heads have money to buy anything ? I do not associate with such people and if it were full of druggies I would not take my precious little ones there. You do not know what you are talking about. Fyi Nothing is dumped in the creek. You really do not know anything about the place so you need to STFU. The problem in the creek starts long before it gets to that area. Walk the creek sometimes near Camden and see how much sludge you walk through. It is no where near the campgrounds. Get a clue about things before you run your mouth .
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#13 May 20, 2011
You Are Out Of Touch The 2 People That was Stabbed Out There Are Know Drug Users Now Dumb Ass
Who Dont Know What They Are Talking About As For You Comment Yes drug User Have Money And The Look For Little Hide Outs And The Reason They Have Money They Dont Pay There Bills And As Far As Your Little One That Your Problem That You Take The To Dump You Call A Campgrounds Why Dont You Move Your Camper To The Land Fill It Cleaner Than That So Call Camperground That You Like So Much
Dumbass. Now What Do You Have To Say??????????

Get A Life
owner

Mansfield, OH

#14 May 20, 2011
To smoke, Seems you are out of touch with reality. Maybe the parents of one of them allowed them to stay there to keep them out of their own home. I do not know how they came to be there. You sound like you reall need a life. I would not put my little ones in harms way, not ever. I am old enough to know a druggie when I see one. I do not see them there. Are you blind.? You still do not know what you are talking about. My entire family adults and children fully enjoy all the benefits offered and there are many and they are drug free.
I know for a fact. You do not.
You need to go camp at the landfill. Maybe you are just jealous because those of us who work hard for things we have can afford to own recreational property to enjoy alone or with our kids and grandkids. You seem to be the one with a problem, that is yours to deal with. It is not fair for you to put down a place that you do not know a thing about. I have owned lots there since the beginning. It is better now than it has ever been. Get a life. Clean your own back yard. Try again if you so wish. You opnion is just that, yours. You have fun camping at the landfill.
Been there

Topeka, KS

#15 Jul 16, 2011
I would have to agree with OWNER on this one. Deer Run is a very nice campground. Truth be known you will go to any state ran camp ground around and find more problem people staying there on any given weekend. Unfortunately theres always a few bad people no matter where you may be. We live in a world full of them. This place is really family oriented and has alot of fun activities for kids and grown ups alike. I think that before you start pointing fingers or placing blame on anyone you should know that there are way worse places all around you.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2011
That OK Onwer If I want To Camp At The Land Fill I will Go To Deer Run In Camden Ohio, O bY The Way Chaulk Up Another Couple Of Campers Repoed From Deer Run Upstanding People They Are Making Me Money. The Fine Upstanding People Of Deer Run You Just Keep Buying Your Toys and Not Pay For Them and Go Hind The At Deer Run [ Landfill ] right Next To The Owners Campsite I will Be Seeing You Out There And As Far As Been There You Must Have Been Ob Crack or The Were You Buy It At So Shut The Hell Up and Go Sleep With The Owner,Maybe You Owners Just Let The Homeless, Deadbeat ,Non Paying people Of The world Move You Already Have The Auto Gates and Fence To Keep all Of The Trash In
owner

Fredericktown, OH

#17 Jul 18, 2011
To SMOKE, The gate is to keep people like you out. Sling your trash somewhere else. Any property owner there knows the truth and you know nothing about it. It remains to be a good family oriented campground as always. Why would you want to put down a place you know nothing about? There are over 400 lots owned by people from all over. Every family enjoys the use of the facilities including fishing, swimming, basketball, putt-putt, horseshoes, pic-nicking at the shelter or on your own lot, playing in the creek, movie night, fishng derby for kids, game room, and many more fun things. Regardless of your opinion it is a good place to own a lot. You need to find something to do with your time rather than gossip.LOL
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2011
Owner You Are Out of Your Mind The Gate Do Keep People Like Me Get in. Dumb Ass I am There To Get The Property Back That They Dont Pay For So I think You And The Other Property Owners Just Need To Shut The Hell Up About The Deer Run Dump and You Can Keep Your Drugs,Fugutives,and Other Scum In The 400 Owned Sites That I am Sure There Will Be Coming Up For Auction Soon For Failure To Pay The Property Taxes.
So In Closing For The Last 20 Years Deer Run Has Been The Eye Sore Of Preble County , So In Order To Change That Image You Need To Change The Operation ,By Name Change And Screening The People You Let Come In There, The Reason They Are There Is There Is No Where Else That Will Put Up With The Bull Sh-t That Goes On In Your So Called Wonderland, So Owner Sweep The Back Porch Of Your Before You Start Trying To Make A Wonderland Out Of A Trash Heap
Owner

Fredericktown, OH

#19 Jul 21, 2011
It is clear you are troubled in thinking like you do about a place you know nothing about. That is your problem, not mine. It is just a shame when you think you know it all and you do not. LOL
It remains to be a clean,family oriented campground regardless of what you would like to think. You have your own opinion, and that is your right. It does not however, mean you are right. You are wrong on all counts.
smoke

Williamsburg, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2011
Well You Cannot Read Well I have Been There Alot and I have Seen What You Are Calling A Campgrounds and it is a Shame That You Speak Of A Place That Has Been A Eyesore To Preble County and The The Town Of Camden For Many Years I dont Have To Think Very Hard I have Been There So Maybe It Time That You Stop Trying To Make A Wonderland Out Of A Trash Pit You Are The One That Has The Problem You Own A Lot There, So Just Keep On Living The Dream
I have Been This Area All My Life. So Just Shut Your Pie Hole And Live In Your Dream and Let Everyone Else Alone That Thinks Deer Run Is The Shit Hole From Hell So Shut The Fuck Up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Camden Ohio a good place to live? Mon -transplant 1
hot lesbian at speedway. need her name Mar 3 meh 3
Dr. Bucher (Jul '14) Mar 1 Polly 4
Oxford West apartments and townhomes (Apr '14) Feb '15 moving out of oxf... 2
skinny brunette's name at Oxford internal medic... (Sep '14) Feb '15 Polly 3
News Slain college student from New Albany sought he... Feb '15 u reap what u sew 3
News Series of burglaries in Preble County (Oct '13) Jan '15 Protectourhomes 6
Oxford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oxford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]