Midwest Pain Management

Midwest Pain Management

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Joe Blow

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2011
This place needs to be shut down or looked into.Those people over there are treating people like shit.Even elderly people are talked to like a dog and turned away.These morons who work there need to take a class in professionalism.Why are they even in business and what is their business?

I had to walk out when I seen an elderly gentleman in a wheel chair treated bad.I'm sure that an elderly gentleman in a wheel chair from a nursing home is not there to be talked down to, nor would he be a drug dealer.Maybe they all had a bad day in the office , but in the medical business your dealing with hurt , sick people if you don't want to deal with the sick get out of the profession.
Patient

Euclid, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2011
I have been going to MPM for several years, Dr Ross is a fantastic doctor and his nurses are the same. I cannot however vouch for the girl behind the window, she is a complete a** and has been to me on several occasions. She is quite simply NOT a people person. I think if there is problems with her, you should make sure Dr. Ross knows about it. She needs to be put in her place.

Again, I have never been treated bad by Dr. Ross nor his nurses, they have always been super friendly and very professional.
Joe Blow

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2011
I can't say he treated me like a sick , hurt patient he was very mean spirited and so was the girl behind the window.His nurse wasn't that bad. Maybe Ross was having a bad day , but I won't go back.I went to get help not to be treated like a junkie.
mother

Mansfield, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2011
They deal with so many addicts it is a crime. If you have a problem bring it up to the Dr., chances are he does not know his receptionist is making people feel like this. No need to blame the whole place for the acts of one. The druggies know where to go to get what they want and they tend to ruin things for everyone.
One Opinion

Fairfield, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2011
If the Doctors weren't passing out pain pills like they were candy, the druggies wouldnt be there all the time. Personally, I think the Doctor's dont give two craps about their patients these days. Why would you give a young man or woman Oxycotins and percocets and things like that. If there in that much pain that they need that kind of medicine, the Doctors should make them have surgery or something. I realize not everything can be fixed with that but most of the younger ones and older ones too are using these pains as an excuse. One persons prescription can cause alot of peoples addiction. The Doctors needs to put a stop to it. Oxycotin should be banned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot lesbian at speedway. need her name (Feb '15) 9 hr Anonymous 5
Brandi Moster 13 hr Anonymous 1
To The SOB who ran over my dog (Feb '11) Aug 11 Fat farting boy 173
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Jul '17 Travis 79
Indian Creek Tavern Jul '17 Ardy 2
News Somerville residents want to preserve their his... (Jul '10) Jul '17 Mister Stark Reality 5
officer Jones and doing nothing !!! (Dec '10) Jun '17 BCNYA 11

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages