Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (District 1) in 2010?

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God Bless America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Intuit wrote:
You may not need a Geography lesson, but you clearly need a lesson in civility.
<quoted text>
Yep, I called it.
Pure denial mode.
One other thing, birthing Jesus and the Dalai Lama way back in 1835, doesn't give you the right to degrade and disrespect honest and hard working individuals. That is neither justification or an excuse.
Refer to them online, as you would face-to-face. If you really raised your kids right, they wouldn't call Mrs. Pelosi a *itch to her face, and neither would you. So don't repeat that BS online anywhere. I hope you don't talk to your WIFE that way. You're just pissed over the fact that Woman made it to high office. Based on your comments, I wouldn't be surprised if you refused to vote for McCain when he took on Palin. Still inclined to refer to me as a "little girl" after GYAHTYD ? Probably not. I can't even imagine how much MORE of an idiot you would've looked, trying to debate someone like Pelosi.
If you disagree, learn to disagree based upon FACTS, not fabrications, denials and BULLCRAP you can't backup.
Lastly, CONSIDER THIS: If you MUST pull a strawman ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man ), just to have a point, then consider that you never had a point to start with. If you don't like the fact that Mr. Driehaus voted for Cap & Trade, Stimulus, then simply state that. But don't fabricate BS about him promising NOT to vote for it. Don't whittle down the FACTS regarding the HealthCare promise to suit your own Confirmation Bias ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bia... ) type thinking.
Learn to apologize after someone (repeatedly) corrects your BULLS.
I have the right to disrespect anyone I like as do you and all Free Americans. Ever consider you are living in the wrong Country. How about Cuba, Soviet Union, Red China or North Korea? Then you would not be allowed to voice disrespect.

I feel you believe I really care what you think of me but I absolutely do not care what you think of me.

I did not say anything about my kids and what they personally thought of Pelosi, Obama or others. Not being from this area they would have no idea who Driehaus is. Had you read my posts you would know I am from Indy as are the boys.

Mad because a woman made it to a high office. You make assumptions you are not qualified to make so you know what that makes out of you. Yes, I did vote for McCain and Palin and would seriously consider voting for Palin should she decide to run. My wife and I have an excellent relationship of many decades. I would conside Michelle Bachman too, Hillary no.

You are pissed because I provided information to indicate what Steve Driehaus said and what said and what he did. In fact I was one of the prodigous writers to him to complain about his legislation and have every letter he wrote to me in reply. I know what he said and what he did.

Debating Pelosi would be a walk in the park, heck even you could make a fool out of her. Shamefully she, like you, cnnot accept reality and what the people were trying to tell the Congress and Obie. Yep, no respect for Barry. I am not a birther but have no doubt he is a Muslim, which he admitted to George Stephanopoulos in an intgerview. George had to correct him because he didn't realize what he had said.

I said he said he would not vote for the Health Care Bill and Cap and Trade but he did and justified the Health Care Bill on the correcting of the abortion issue.

Now if you are as bright as you proclaim then you would google 'Steve Driehause and cap and trade' and you will find all the information you need. No "strawman" needed. So far you have not provided and credible information to disprove anything I said except for opinion and innuendo.

It is interesting that the Progressive Liberals will not acceopt any information as true if they do not agree with it.

I am through with you and as far as I am concerned this conversation is over. The election is over and the Libs lost and,imo, will lose even more in 2012.

Since: Nov 07

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

There you go with yet MORE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

NINE instances this time around - WOW.
For instance:
No one ever talked about your [u]RIGHT[/u] to disrespect anyone.

About SEVEN outright lies.
For instance: If you didn't give a hoot about what I thought, you wouldn't keep reading it, taking time to figure out just HOW to avoid the point(s) expressed, and replying to it.

Despite what you apparently believe, folks weren't born yesterday...

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Oh, I see now.

You THOUGHT "Civility":
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civ...

Meant "Civics":

Hahahahahaha.... you ARE an IDIOT... hahahahahahaha !!!!

Don't talk to me ever until you reach at least, a second grade reading and comprehension level.... hahahahahaha...... what an IIDDIIOOTT.... ahahahahahahaha.....

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Intuit wrote:
Oh, I see now.
You THOUGHT "Civility":
Meant "Civics":
Hahahahahaha.... you ARE an IDIOT... hahahahahahaha !!!!
Don't talk to me ever until you reach at least, a second grade reading and comprehension level.... hahahahahaha...... what an IIDDIIOOTT.... ahahahahahahaha.....
Hell champ, you don't even know it is poor form to criticize grammar on the threads. At least my second grade education affords me the knowledge that everyone does not have spell check on Topicz and one isn't offered.

You are a pathetic specimen of a human being with absolutely no social redeeming value. Are you sure you an walk erect? When you aobtain a decent education that is aabove a Masters then you may reply.

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Actually that was all to prove a point; one that you REPEATEDLY ducked.

Allow me to SPELL OUT YOUR HYPOCRISY:

You repeatedly DEFENDED your baseless personal critiques against individuals who neither offended or lied to you; but simply performed their jobs.

BUT, see a problem with someone doing similar to you.

NOW, do you get my point... hypocrite ?

No, of course not. Because I called it earlier: "... but it's clear that you do not learn from your mistakes."

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Intuit wrote:
Actually that was all to prove a point; one that you REPEATEDLY ducked.
Allow me to SPELL OUT YOUR HYPOCRISY:
You repeatedly DEFENDED your baseless personal critiques against individuals who neither offended or lied to you; but simply performed their jobs.
BUT, see a problem with someone doing similar to you.
NOW, do you get my point... hypocrite ?
No, of course not. Because I called it earlier: "... but it's clear that you do not learn from your mistakes."
Now you are writing your biography.

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Grade-school response F&H; a variation on "I know you are but what am I."

Your viewpoint, very much reminds me of the local 700 radio crowd. Myopic and sometimes fictionally based.

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Intuit wrote:
Grade-school response F&H; a variation on "I know you are but what am I."
Your viewpoint, very much reminds me of the local 700 radio crowd. Myopic and sometimes fictionally based.
You lost sonny now you may retire to tyou sandbox and be sure not to eat the dard sand. I hope your parents taught you how a toddler likee you should paly in the sand.

Bye numb nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oxford Discussions

Search the Oxford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pops 28,447
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Jun 15 crazy old lady 71
Ryan Widmer Guilty (Feb '11) May '14 Something brewing 6
anyone noticing? May '14 Skippy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oxford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••