To all MIAMI students

To all MIAMI students

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Needy

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2011
Dear College Students, I am looking to pick up needed things that you throw out after school is out. I am not allowed to take things from the curb and was hoping that you could E-Mail me at www.needyones101@yahoo.com and leave your address and time available, and we could come and pick up anything you want to give away or throw away. We will carry it out,you wont have to. We will take anything, half used stuff to dirty things to anything that is useable. I would really appreciate any thing you can give. We are not allowed to take anything from the curb because of sharefest. I do use everything I take because it is always better than what we have. I hope to hear from you, and like I said we will carry it out of your home for you. Don't forget to e-mail me at the e-mail address above. Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you.
Janie

United States

#2 May 7, 2011
Yeah you kids did help a LOT of people by leaving your things behind , until sharefest decided that they were giving to help themselves too.If you can recall just how many people that use to come over to town to haul off that stuff that you set out, you sure did help. I even went over two years and got a lot of things for my home and it was a blessing. Your personal hair products and lotions , and kitchen items were a big help to me. That was about 3 years ago , but I want to thank you , I met a lot of students who were so friendly and helpful to , even carried out a computer chair for me. I agree sharfest sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for some action Apr '18 Money bags 1
News Racist video gets 4 students at Ohio's Miami Un... Apr '18 Barros is Bossy 4
Annies apartments (Apr '12) Mar '18 Rachel 3
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Feb '18 The Pope 81
Jackie Maxwell still around? Feb '18 Nosynate 1
Where has Jan '18 Anonymous 1
Somerville Community Church Dec '17 Pastor Mark 1

Oxford Jobs

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages