Wendy's Management

Since: Dec 09

Girard, OH

#1 Mar 5, 2010
Am I the only one glad that the lil asian gay guy is no longer a manager there?

Since: Dec 09

Girard, OH

#2 Mar 5, 2010
No offense to gays, but this guy was just a flamer. Most respectable gays I know don't flaunt it, they just live their lives. This guy tho, he was supposed to have molested under-aged workers in the back room.
sheepdog

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2010
I really think the female manager that lives in CC is a good asset to Wendys. She's very friendly and seems to run a tight ship!
MsQuiet

Springboro, OH

#5 Apr 1, 2010
Yea, he creeped me out
Mama Kitty

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 6, 2010
I wanna thank the Wendy's girl at the drive through last night (4/5/10). The hubby and I were the ones with the four dogs in the back seat....thanks for the "bites"...they loved them. That was a really cool thing ya did.

We just moved to Oxford from another state, nice to know there are nice people here.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 17, 2010
sheepdog wrote:
I really think the female manager that lives in CC is a good asset to Wendys. She's very friendly and seems to run a tight ship!
Dont judge a book by its cover! lol she is my cuzin and yes she is very friendly and very nice....sometimes..catch her on a bad day and you will be lik wtf lol i love her to death her name is Dawn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Bucher (Jul '14) Jul 15 Patient 8
Monro muffler brake Jul 7 Concerned business 1
Hoarders Jul 6 Cassidy 1
Dr Collins (eye doctor) Jun '15 drumpler 3
Ted Nugent (Jul '14) Jun '15 Papa Smurf 3
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Jun '15 Truthteller 76
skinny brunette's name at Oxford internal medic... (Sep '14) May '15 Patient in Need 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages