Billie

Lexington, NC

#1 Sep 4, 2006
I am not from Oxford but am looking about a story I just heard about a man being murdered there last night his name is Kendall not posative on the last name does anybody know anything about this?
Heather

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Sep 4, 2006
Wow Billie great minds. I was just here looking for the same info. So very sad.
SYLVIA

Cary, NC

#3 Sep 5, 2006
Billie wrote:
I am not from Oxford but am looking about a story I just heard about a man being murdered there last night his name is Kendall not posative on the last name does anybody know anything about this?

YES IT WAS A KILLING IN OXFORD OVER WEEKEND THE GUYS NAME WAS KENDALL MOSLEY. SO SAD
PAM

Cary, NC

#4 Sep 5, 2006
I KNEW KENDALL, HE WILL BE MISSED I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS MOM AND CHILDREN.HE JUST LOST A BROTHER A COUPLE
YEARS AGO IN A CAR WRECK.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL.
LIBBY OXFORD NC

Cary, NC

#5 Sep 5, 2006
NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE LIKE HE DID.I HOPE THE GUYS
THAT DID THIS WILL BE PUNISHED TO THE MAX.THEY SHOULD BE BEAT AS WELL.HOW CAN A PARENT GET OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS.IM A PARENT AND I CANT IMAGINE HAVING TO DEAL WITH WHAT HIS MOM (ANGELA) IS DEALING WITH RIGHT KNOW.
Sandi

Farmville, NC

#6 Sep 5, 2006
If anyone knows how I can reach Kendall's mom, please email me at [email protected] I can't believe this could happen to someone like him. I met Kendall in 1992 at Atlantic Beach where we had a true story book summer romance. I have never forgotten him or his brothers and mother. They were wonderful people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about Jobcorps in Kittrell NC (Jul '11) Sep 18 Anonymous 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep 3 Wicked 26
News Vanceboro family featured on 'Wife Swap' (Mar '09) Aug 27 FFS People 17
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Aug '16 zionist media cabal 2
Advantage Ford Closing Jul '16 Asshalta 1
News Teaming up for STEM education Jul '16 TSF 3
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) Jun '16 jesse 16

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages