Dramatic staging of a oeBlood Done Si...

Dramatic staging of a oeBlood Done Sign My Namea at Diana Wortham Theatre

There are 2 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Dramatic staging of a oeBlood Done Sign My Namea at Diana Wortham Theatre. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

Blood Done Sign My Name , a production based on the critically-acclaimed memoir by Tim Tyson, an African-American Studies professor and senior scholar at Duke University, explores the complex subject of racial division and violence in America during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

sew

Aurora, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
It seems as though Tim Tyson is getting rich off of an incident he knows little about.And why is this white man studying African American race issues in the Oxford area when first of all he no longer lives there and secondly he seems to be an agitator.He now has a criminal record also in wake county protesting about something he knows nothing about.People,do not be fooled by this man.He is making money for the books sold,events he speaks at and this is most certainly a money situation.He cares nothing about African Americans or whites for that matter and that in itself is a shame and disgrace.I think someone should do a little dirt digging on him and maybe an autobiography on him.
Fly Sewn Up

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2010
sew wrote:
It seems as though Tim Tyson is getting rich off of an incident he knows little about.And why is this white man studying African American race issues in the Oxford area when first of all he no longer lives there and secondly he seems to be an agitator.He now has a criminal record also in wake county protesting about something he knows nothing about.People,do not be fooled by this man.He is making money for the books sold,events he speaks at and this is most certainly a money situation.He cares nothing about African Americans or whites for that matter and that in itself is a shame and disgrace.I think someone should do a little dirt digging on him and maybe an autobiography on him.
You gonna do an autobiography on him? Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Henderson, NC (Oct '10) Mar '16 Tee 18
News Body of missing man found Feb '16 Anonymous 3
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Feb '16 xyz 85
Why Did Black People Go Through Slavery and So ... (Apr '12) Feb '16 lma 5
News One on One: Coughs and sneezes about campus mon... Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Vanceboro Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec '15 Musikologist 12
help find a house (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tiny1234 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages