Review: University Cash For Gold

Review: University Cash For Gold

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Bethany

Rolling Fork, MS

#1 Feb 23, 2011
My wife and I went to tried to sale some old gold she had bought five years ago to University Gold Buyers and the guy in the store offered her 15% less then what two other gold buying stores offered us. The store is a rip off if you ask me. But I guess everyone has to make money some how... I found a pawn shop on Lamar in oxford and also another gold buying store. Both offered more than University Cash for Gold. Try the Pawn shop first than another place on the square that buys gold. It is located across from Renasant Bank. Both offered me more. Either way i ended up getting more cash for my gold then I spent on it in the beginning. It was a great day just i feel like i was low balled by my first offer. For those who read this it would be great future advise. i would have made an extra $75 dollar dealing with the pawn shop or that other gold buying store on the square.
Sarah

Oxford, MS

#4 Apr 6, 2011
To whom it may concern I am a very satisfied customer of University Cash for Gold. I have been a repeat customer there, quite frankly because everyone else in town was not willing to give me a descent price for my jewlery. I highly disagree with the previous post & am very sad for this person who it sounds like waisted there time & obviously has some sort of personal issue. I have reccomended University Cash for Gold to my friends, family or anyone who is interested in selling gold or silver items & will continue to do so!
theman

Oxford, MS

#5 Jul 8, 2011
I agree with the first poster, not who I would do business with
thenews

French Camp, MS

#6 Jul 27, 2011
Not sure who theman is but one thing is for sure this person is sure to be connected with the first post some how.E] You see some that can not provide a service that helps people get a price that is close to spot value will try and talk down a person that will.
I know this family that ownes University Cash for Gold and who ever these prople are that put this garbage on here about this business should grow up. The person that has University cash for Gold is a single Father with three children. The person that is trying to make him look bad is scumm!!!!!!!!!! You should go back in your hole you SNAKE !!!!!!!!
thejudge

French Camp, MS

#7 Jul 27, 2011
You are not the man you are the littlegirl. You have no penis. You are snot. We in Oxford do not like your kind. I do not believe you are from here littlegirl!!!!!!!!!!
theman ...lol.lol..lol..lol

Grow UP and become the woman your daddy always wanted to be....lol.lol...lol.
Lisa

French Camp, MS

#8 Jul 27, 2011
University Cash for Gold pays more than the top ten on the internet !!!!!!!!!!1
Jason

French Camp, MS

#9 Jul 27, 2011
I have been to all three cash for gold places in town. I went by University Cash for Gold first and he asked me if I had shopped around?
He told me about two others in town, I went to them the one on the square was closed ane allens just tried to robb me. I went back to University Cash for Gold and was treated with respect and do believe I got a good price. If any thing they will treat you like a friend not like a stranger that owes them something. University Cash for Gold is the place to go.
BUT LIKE HE TOLD ME
SHOP AROUND AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSElf. DO USE YOUR BRAIN.
Shayntel

French Camp, MS

#10 Jul 29, 2011
I have been to the other places. Tupelo Memphis Batesfull Grenada and these here. I have done business with university cash for gold in Oxford for the past year. I do shop around and they are good people. Any persons that would talk bad about this business I feel has some kind of other reason. I can say this much all the women I work with at the beauty shop will go no where ealse. They trust this place and that is hard to finde now days.
Shayntel

French Camp, MS

#11 Jul 29, 2011
Hello People, I read what two people said. The first post is fraud really. Just read it you can tell they were makeing it up.
First of all they said (University Gold Buyers)
The name is University Cash for Gold !!!

Personaly people I think the person that posted it is the place that is on the square !! Read how messed up they got their own letter. If they were then that shows they are not to be trusted !!

I have made posts about University Cash for gold on other sites. University Cash For Gold here in Oxford is ##### 1111111111 !!!!!!! Do not let these fraud comments make you think other wise. NOT THAT HARD TO SHOP AROUND AND FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELF. Thanks we in Oxford will find the ones who lie and the ones we will trust. WE find out for our selfs !!!!!!
Tamikua

Kilmichael, MS

#12 Jul 10, 2012
I enjoy doing business with you. I have just went here for the first time. I loved to be able to go in sit down and discuss business with the guy that works there. He has three wonderful girls that help him during the summer. His daughters seem to be great kids and that says something about their parents.
People you do not have to take my word for it. Go in sit down and see for your self.
Tamikua

Kilmichael, MS

#13 Jul 10, 2012
University Cash for Gold Is a Great place !!!!!
THE TRUTH

Oxford, MS

#15 Dec 16, 2015
I found out that the #1 & #5 posts were made by that young guy that was buying gold next to square pizza... this guy is a young punk ass BITCH ! If you have to slander another business here in Oxford and you are not even from Mississippi you can take your ass back North....
Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

#16 Dec 28, 2015
If gold sellers weighed their gold and calculated the value they would find out just how profitable the gold buying business is. It seems that most pay less than 20% of the market value of gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the dancers: Boys & Girls club kicks off f... May 12 Teaching Skills 5
Davo B.... May 3 MadCatter98766789 1
Rapist walking around free in Water Valley, Ms. Apr '18 WTF wrong with s... 2
Calling out all the ole miss nasties Apr '18 Bama baby 1
News MSU students weigh in on Starkville Pride victory Mar '18 University Influe... 9
News Tate Co. residents concerned over only ER withi... Mar '18 Guest 57 2
New Business Mar '18 Guest 57 1

Oxford Jobs

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages