Mother, son charged with dealing pain...

Mother, son charged with dealing painkillers

There are 3 comments on the Sun Journal story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Mother, son charged with dealing painkillers. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

A woman and her son were charged with selling prescription painkillers Friday after an investigation by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2010
They rolled the dice and lost !! I don't blame them in a way because of this economy congress is NOT helping our people/Main st while giving Billions to Wall St and Banks that are crooked as the day is long.!!! We need $$$ and programs to help the people.
Painfull

Lima, Peru

#2 Jun 12, 2010
I agree with you friend, we need to support people in need, if you need some kind of medication is best that you contact [email protected] have good products and are very safe ...
PainKiller

Australia

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Painfull wrote:
I agree with you friend, we need to support people in need, if you need some kind of medication is best that you contact [email protected] have good products and are very safe ...
Wot went from a honest reply post ended up advertising a crooked scheme this website will take ur money and leave u dry! Stop preying on the weak and drug addicted u scumbag. If people need legit pain relief go see a Dr there's no website available anywhere that can provide pain killers! maybe paracetamol but u will probly get ripped off buying them too. If someone claims a website can get u strong pain killers like oxycodone or morphine there out to steal ur money trust me! U can not get these pills without a Dr having to call through to a medical board and giving them all ur medicare details and more to get an authority no. To prescribe more than 20 of any controlled substance. And still even 20 are being watched closely by the DDU that stands for 'drugs of dependence unit' here in Oz I think its the FDA or something like that in the states.anyway do not get sucked in by these fools advertising there bogus websites claiming to be able to 'hook' u up with heavy narcotics cos it just wont happen the only outcome here is u lose ur money and never hear from them again. They change there name frequently but the web host remains the same 'gmail' but even if there's a different website trying to sell narcotics once again they are out to steal ur money they can not supply the drugs its all BS! Dont be fooled people! Take care. From Oz, Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth About Sharon Terry and Elan School (Sep '14) Mar 8 B Coates 13
News Oxford County arrests (May '11) Jan '17 Sam 4
Veronika Christman, anyone know her? (Jul '13) Oct '15 jillzmom 3
Need Help Please (Aug '15) Sep '15 jillzmom 2
News Maine hopefuls split on gay unions (Sep '10) Jul '15 Alex - Infowars d... 153
Debate: Gay Marriage - Oxford, ME (Jan '12) Jun '15 Alice 2
News A peek into this week a " Jan. 23, 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 The More You Know 1

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages