Two arrested in Paris drug probe

Two arrested in Paris drug probe

There are 1 comment on the Sun-Journal story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Two arrested in Paris drug probe. In it, Sun-Journal reports that:

“It was in her best interest to seek immediate medical attention”

A weeklong investigation by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency culminated in the arrests of two men Tuesday on charges of heroin possession. via Sun-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Journal.

wish

Fairfield, ME

#1 Aug 15, 2007
there should be many more arrests, unfortunately convictions are not happening fast enough, heroin is very very popular these days in this area. i know, i am a recovering user, i know many of the ppl that have been arested. i also know who hasnt been tried in court and this person is still dealing in perscription drugs, possibly coke and heroin. the state needs to prioritize and bag these ppl, many of our area youth are using and becomming addicts. that increases crime because these drugs are not cheap. something has to be done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Renee Nov 24 Ghetto laws 1
News Oxford County arrests (May '11) Sep '16 Oxford 3
Veronika Christman, anyone know her? (Jul '13) Oct '15 jillzmom 3
Need Help Please (Aug '15) Sep '15 jillzmom 2
News Maine hopefuls split on gay unions (Sep '10) Jul '15 Alex - Infowars d... 153
Debate: Gay Marriage - Oxford, ME (Jan '12) Jun '15 Alice 2
News A peek into this week a " Jan. 23, 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 The More You Know 1

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oxford Mortgages