Suspects in Derby shooting arraigned

Full story: Connecticut Post

The three men police believe were responsible for the shooting that shocked one city neighborhood Tuesday afternoon appeared before Judge Eddie Rodriguez Wednesday in Derby Superior Court, where the charges against them were upgraded to attempted murder.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
Felix da Housecat

Georgetown, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Great! At least we all know that cops have been doing their jobs!
They stopped what could've been labeled as black-on-black crime and caught these people. Finally it's coming to light that all these people are trying to do is wipe their own race off the map.
Lock them all up and let them go at it!
Monroe res

Conshohocken, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Hang'm high.
Taxpayer and Voter

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Ho hum.....commit crimes, get arrested, go to jail, get released, commit crimes, get arrested.....
Bwaa OWell

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2009
BYEEEEEE C-Ya
Bubba Awaits your cherry azz boyz!
And us taxpayers can only pray & hope you end up getting shanked inside by a home made odject or a penile object!
and as for the idiot that said "They didn't do it," Tyquan Bailey said. "I don't know who did but they didn't."
DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT? DID YOU DO IT?
Then shut the Eff up unless you ready to take the fall too!

“luis04191”

Since: Jun 09

Planet Earth

#6 Aug 26, 2009
I read the CtPost article as well as seen the WTNH Channel 8 news. In the Channel 8 news one of the suspect's brother spoke and I recommend everyone see it also.

Personally I think the suspect's brother should represent him. The brilliant manner in which he so eloquently expressed his case inspires nothing less than awe in all of those standing before him and watching the news clip video, which for posterity will preserve such an individual. The news person had difficulty asking further questions and keeping a straight face.

I was almost about to disagree with him when he first opened his mouth. But it struck me, who better than this individual to represent the suspect? No one. You see, no one could care more than suspect's brother who clearly he possesses all the right tools and verbal and mental acuity to stump any prosecution attack with his clearly infallible defense. It would be a mistake for the other suspects not to choose the same man to represent them.

I was left almost speechless by him, and already concede to his magnificence. The prosecutor will be caught totally by surprised, I guarantee it. The judge will certainly be baffled by the higher language and possibly be forced to wear a gag round his mouth and straps to keep him in his chair.

I hope and pray we should never have to face this situation again, at all levels. Word!!!

God bless
lamont washington

Ansonia, CT

#7 Aug 27, 2009
rep-poor-ray-she-uns. it all you crackers fault. yous force us to sell drugs.
WOW

Bridgeport, CT

#8 Aug 27, 2009
These guys are not innocent at all! There are 3 more of them free in the streets. All they do is sell drugs and shoot people all over the valley and New Haven. 3 down and 3 (blood brothers) to go! And FYI Tyquan Bailey who was convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor should not even open his dirty mouth to defend anyone! He could make an innocent person look guilty!!!!!!!!!!
READ THIS

New Haven, CT

#9 Feb 22, 2010
YO FOR ONE MY CUZNS R INNOCENT ND PPL NEED TU STOP RUNNING DEY DAMN MOUtH
Abolish The Fed

Clifton, NJ

#10 Feb 22, 2010
luis04191 wrote:
I read the CtPost article as well as seen the WTNH Channel 8 news. In the Channel 8 news one of the suspect's brother spoke and I recommend everyone see it also.
Personally I think the suspect's brother should represent him. The brilliant manner in which he so eloquently expressed his case inspires nothing less than awe in all of those standing before him and watching the news clip video, which for posterity will preserve such an individual. The news person had difficulty asking further questions and keeping a straight face.
I was almost about to disagree with him when he first opened his mouth. But it struck me, who better than this individual to represent the suspect? No one. You see, no one could care more than suspect's brother who clearly he possesses all the right tools and verbal and mental acuity to stump any prosecution attack with his clearly infallible defense. It would be a mistake for the other suspects not to choose the same man to represent them.
I was left almost speechless by him, and already concede to his magnificence. The prosecutor will be caught totally by surprised, I guarantee it. The judge will certainly be baffled by the higher language and possibly be forced to wear a gag round his mouth and straps to keep him in his chair.
I hope and pray we should never have to face this situation again, at all levels. Word!!!
God bless
That is not hard to do, most prostitutors are morons.
inese robinson

New Haven, CT

#11 Apr 18, 2010
all yah damn ppl needa mind they buisness , if youh aint see themm duu it then youh gotta findd a wayy tuuu provee iht & they havent done that yet so oh well theyy all will be hee soo i love mt cyzzins & stepdad tyquannn
with all fairness

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2011
WOW wrote:
These guys are not innocent at all! There are 3 more of them free in the streets. All they do is sell drugs and shoot people all over the valley and New Haven. 3 down and 3 (blood brothers) to go! And FYI Tyquan Bailey who was convicted of 1st degree rape of a minor should not even open his dirty mouth to defend anyone! He could make an innocent person look guilty!!!!!!!!!!
I understand when ur an on looker u can easily get things twisted becuz ur obviously going by hear say!!! I am all for ppl getting convicted of any crime they've committed... however if u don't know exactly what happened and all u did was watch the news I suggest u keep the judgmental talk to ur self becuz the bible says judge lest u be judged meaning the same way there's know compassion n ur heart there will be none n gods when its ur turn.... ijs be mindful on what u say there is death and life n the tongue? Speak life... God bless
olson drive gossipers

New Haven, CT

#13 Nov 17, 2012
solo aka kyron stanley is still sellin crack.his brother budha aka dunn aka kente douglas is a snittch.tyquan is a rapist.mook look like a monkey.treemont aka lamont washington is still fukn gut and michelle and snitchin and sellin crack in the valley.terron lopes killed jungle tim in 94 on olsol drive and still dont got no stripes and he told on chuck d. aka charles harris, ask Bo gut ex husband she got a baby by her husband cousin aint that some shit...
Voluntarist

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2012
olson drive gossipers wrote:
solo aka kyron stanley is still sellin crack.his brother budha aka dunn aka kente douglas is a snittch.tyquan is a rapist.mook look like a monkey.treemont aka lamont washington is still fukn gut and michelle and snitchin and sellin crack in the valley.terron lopes killed jungle tim in 94 on olsol drive and still dont got no stripes and he told on chuck d. aka charles harris, ask Bo gut ex husband she got a baby by her husband cousin aint that some shit...
What an incredible thought provoking post, thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions Aug 29 Lou 1
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Aug 29 Tom 5
Marc Rich, 'King of Oil', laid to rest in quiet... (Jun '13) Aug 27 tom paine 9
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Aug 23 Musikologist 12
postiglione vs castro et al lawyers should be ... Aug 22 May 2
Seniors, Get Your Tickets For The Summer Cookou... Aug 20 Sir Samuel 1
Ansonia woman processed for DUI in Newtown (Aug '08) Aug 17 chris 8
•••
•••
•••