Gun sales soar week after shooting

Dec 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Norwalk Citizen News

Gun sales spiked in Connecticut this week after Adam Lanza opened fire on Sandy Hook Elementary School -- far surpassing the sale of handguns, rifles and shotguns during the same period last year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
steve tresslar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Our goverment has wanted to disarm the american people and that has been their agenda for some time . If you think that by controling guns is going to protect you look at what happend in austraila home invasions jumped up30% criminals love un armed people easy targets . I you wana be a shepeople and just go with what the goverment says is best for you then go and give up your gun thats your choice . I will not give up my only defence agenst scum and tyrents the message is clear and the american people are scared and will not stand for more of our civil libertys to be trampled on by tyrents .
ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Their is a story in California that a father after being shot by 2 of 3 criminals...shot all 3 and saved the lines of his family and several kids staying for a slumber party...this could have been another tragedy for innocent victims...but,the gun was in the right hands...the father survived I believe..having looked at Australia,the 10year Brady bill and several studies...banning guns doesn't work...arming the good guys and gals works! Look at virginia..guns sales up..crime down..their getting in the right hands.there comes a time when u gotta fight fire with fire!! God bless all the families.Angeles in heaven...you'll see them again.
Kermit

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I thought this happened on Dec 14????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oxford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oxford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance