Just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I have been seeing this kid everywhere with cheyenne comstock shes a pretty good little gal but i didnt know anything about this kid Josh i guess there pretty serious been together a while donald patterson up at the station didnt have good things to say about him said him and all his brothers are theives i didnt know if this was true or not that mans crazy. Anyways i was just wondering if he is a good kid i know cheyenne and like i said good little gal.
asusual

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Donald wouldn't ever say that because the little brother Wyatt works for him what an idiot! Whoever this is can shut up!
jord

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Josh is one of my best friends and I can assure you that he doesn't steal. You tell whoever mouths that I said stfu bc ive known him my whole life and he's a damn good guy and would do anything for anyone
Cheyenne Comstock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Yes, Josh Ball would be my boyfriend has been for almost 2 years :) were very happy together and he doesnt steal haha! I dont know who you are, thanks for the nice comments about me but please dont put things on topix about Josh come ask me about it if you know me so well.. Josh is a great guy and i love him very much!!!:)
joshua ball

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

i do not steal
BILL

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I wouldn't worry about it.Its just one of those deals where someone has to have someone to run down and talk trash about. If it wasn't Josh it would be someone else. People around here can't stand it to see someone decent and good hearted. For some reason they have to always start grap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oxford Discussions

Search the Oxford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bowser45 938
anybody see scottdini at dogwood days in horsho... 6 hr big bobby 1
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 hr CabotRes 830
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr I am woman 3,835
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 21 hr Bob 207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oxford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••