Mountain View Custom Homes, LLC in Mo...

Mountain View Custom Homes, LLC in Mountain View, Arkansas

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Andy and Sherrie Wittchow

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2009
I would strongly caution anyone who comes across the two named people to be very careful before entering into any business negotiations or agreements. They both have extensive court histories in Wisconsin. Their backgrounds in the court system in Wisconsin can be checked out free of charge by Yahooing Wisconsin public court access.
Click I agree.
Type in Wittchow Andy to view his criminal and civil rulings all against him.
Type in Wittchow Andrew to view more.
Type in Wittchow Sherrie to view her rulings, all against her.
Type in Wittchow Sherri without the e on the end of her first name to view more of her courtroom rulings, all against her.
Andy and Sherrie Wittchow

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Andy Wittchow no longer has a license to build any rustic cabins in the state of Arkansas, as it was taken away. His wife, Sherrie Wittchow also does not have a Arkansas Real Estate License either. They are quite the duo when it comes to making off with other people's money, and they are very good at it, along with finding financial backers, who we believe are criminals as well.
I would not recommend anyone deal with these people or anyone else who is operating a business that is associated with or is conducting business with them. Ask around, and do your research. You will be glad you did. Ask all of Andy Wittchow's past victims, and they will certainly know what they all think about Mr. Andy, ADA Andy Madoff, Madeoff with alot of people's money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodeos too Late 30 min Agree 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr lol 39,432
Looking for Laura Bryant 15 hr Get a life 2
Good place to live? Fri Jake 49
Rodeo Food Fri Rodeo Fan 1
Tacky Melbourne Fri Observation Post 1
Simple southern cafe Fri Still Hungry 6

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance