Andy and Sherrie Wittchow

Andy and Sherrie Wittchow

Posted in the Oxford Forum

Be on the lookout

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Andy Wittchow builds rustic cabins, and is facing felony charges in Mountain View, Arkansas for stealing customers money without completing jobs. He has a long history of court dramas in Wisconsin, prior to moving to Mountain View, Arkansas with his unattractive wife, Sherrie Wittchow who is a local in Mountain View, Arkansas. She also has a court history of owing alot of money back in Wisconsin.
You can access their court history free of charge by going to following website:

Yahoo Wisconsin Public Court Access.
Click on link, click I Agree.
Type in their names as indicated above, however, last name and then first name.
Then type in Andrew Wittchow to review alot more of the rustic cabin builders money owed escapades of ripping people off.
The type in Sherri Wittchow without the e on the end of her name to review more of her monies owed.
Together they make great impressions initially, however, according to the victims, they then change mood and behavior; thus, scam customers.
This is a free public notice in an attempt to save prospective cabin home buyers a whole lot of headaches and dissappointment.
You can also contact the Stone County Courthouse to inquire about Andrew Wittchow's present felony charges he is still facing there.
Rustic cabins

Reno, NV

#2 Mar 13, 2009
Be on the lookout wrote:
Andy Wittchow builds rustic cabins, and is facing felony charges in Mountain View, Arkansas for stealing customers money without completing jobs. He has a long history of court dramas in Wisconsin, prior to moving to Mountain View, Arkansas with his unattractive wife, Sherrie Wittchow who is a local in Mountain View, Arkansas. She also has a court history of owing alot of money back in Wisconsin.
You can access their court history free of charge by going to following website:
Yahoo Wisconsin Public Court Access.
Click on link, click I Agree.
Type in their names as indicated above, however, last name and then first name.
Then type in Andrew Wittchow to review alot more of the rustic cabin builders money owed escapades of ripping people off.
The type in Sherri Wittchow without the e on the end of her name to review more of her monies owed.
Together they make great impressions initially, however, according to the victims, they then change mood and behavior; thus, scam customers.
This is a free public notice in an attempt to save prospective cabin home buyers a whole lot of headaches and dissappointment.
You can also contact the Stone County Courthouse to inquire about Andrew Wittchow's present felony charges he is still facing there.
It is amazing these people can still walk freely on the streets, especially after taking a gander at there court records online. What a bunch of crap.
Not this again

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2009
The law should just put these two people in jail or prison so they will not take up anymore space on topix.
These People

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2009
Are the folks that apparently jilted people out of money ever going to see a court? I am tired of hearing about Andy and Sherrie Wittchow, but I will never buy anything from them either. So I guess atleast it is good information to keep some people safe from being taken advantage of.
victims in agreement

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2009
Not this again wrote:
The law should just put these two people in jail or prison so they will not take up anymore space on topix.
I would venture to bet all of Andy Wittchow's victims are in agreement with you. He should be about 10 feet under a prison wading around in the sewage tanks.
lesson number 1

Mountain View, AR

#6 Mar 18, 2009
good luck with that, lol
Andy and Sherrrie

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2009
lesson number 1 wrote:
good luck with that, lol
In our opinion and belief, the are both CRIMINALS at Large, especially Sherrie. She may be weighing in now at approximately 300 pounds. Looks like a cross between a whale and a penquin.
Andy may get off once again, and you too Sherrie may get off. However, you will eventually come across the wrong person at some point in time, and after you rip him or her off, you will wish you had the law to protect your worthless asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min BARNEYII 40,851
Why buy the cow when the milk is free? 45 min The Real AK 8
Men around here 1 hr LMAO 25
Arkansas Finest Fencing 13 hr Enter Username 1
Show Off Tue Nunya 30
sonic melbourne (May '15) Tue Chelley 10
Crhs basketball Mon guest 17

Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance