toyota in georgetown
toyota employee

Grayson, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2008
does anyone know anything about toyota in georgetown shutting down for a month.
boo boo

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2008
my son works there,says its true,but i think people can go in to work on other things there..he has been there 15 yrs

“Beyond Good & Evil”

Since: May 07

Owingsville

#3 Dec 6, 2008
Out of the people I know that work there I haven't heard about anything changing, except for a few cuts in temp employees.
Toster

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2008
Not going to happen
what

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2008
They get an extra week off after Christmas break but they have to use their own vacation days,get no pay,or they can come in and work but will work on whatever needs done. They also are off for Martin Luther King day this year.
question

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2008
why cant they draw unemployment? i also work in georgetown and we supply for toyota and we too are going to get laid off the same time as they are but we are able to draw our unemployment so everyone where i work is excited about getting an extra break!
robbie powell

Georgetown, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2008
yea we are getting an extra week for shutdown and a few other days in jan. the reason we would not be able to draw unemployment is because work will be there for us team members. we wont build cars but we will clean and paint areas that need it the most. there doing this so that toyota does not buld more cars then they need. its going on at all toyota plants in the u.s from what we have been told. but there is not going to be any layoffs of full time team members only the temps and some other people.
virus

Winder, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2008
robbie powell wrote:
yea we are getting an extra week for shutdown and a few other days in jan. the reason we would not be able to draw unemployment is because work will be there for us team members. we wont build cars but we will clean and paint areas that need it the most. there doing this so that toyota does not buld more cars then they need. its going on at all toyota plants in the u.s from what we have been told. but there is not going to be any layoffs of full time team members only the temps and some other people.
you could not lead a line of people chewing bubble gum..much less be a TEAM leader.
duh

Clarkesville, GA

#9 Dec 15, 2008
he said team member not leader
virus

Winder, GA

#10 Dec 15, 2008
duh wrote:
he said team member not leader
that is a relief. I remember him well and he is not a leader!
duh

Clarkesville, GA

#11 Dec 15, 2008
People change. I guess that makes you perfect. Worry about yourself and leave people alone. You talking about him makes you no better than anyone else.
Doctor Feelgood

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2008
virus wrote:
<quoted text>you could not lead a line of people chewing bubble gum..much less be a TEAM leader.
Where do you work at!!!! The Dollar Store>>>...idiot
Gator

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2008
virus wrote:
<quoted text>that is a relief. I remember him well and he is not a leader!
Your chosen topix name says it all
just a thought

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 16, 2008
robbie powell wrote:
My son has worked there 15 years and he says the same thing as you,work if you want and get paid or don't work and don't get paid.He is working every day possible.
I work for a living

Winder, GA

#15 Dec 16, 2008
Doctor Feelgood wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you work at!!!! The Dollar Store>>>...idiot
I would much rather work at the Dollar store and have dignity, than have a litter of kids and draw on them or act like I am disabled and expect the taxpayers to pay my way through life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stump y to shaver 15 min still not stumpy 2
stumpy has a yoyo 16 min still not stumpy 3
stumpy says mellow theFUCK out & don't worry 23 min not stumpy 2
stumpy loves beer 26 min not stumpy 3
stumpy like drano 28 min not stumpy 5
joe mccarty and bath salt 44 min cracker 1
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 5 hr Nanabanana94 60

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance