First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Texas Dolly

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
How many people has Peoples's Bank Salt Lick Bank overdrawn or lost money since switch over
Big Headache

Grayson, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Texas Dolly wrote:
How many people has Peoples's Bank Salt Lick Bank overdrawn or lost money since switch over
I have had nothing but problems with them since Peoples Bank took over there.Actually the thing that makes me sicker than sick,is that I changed banks from Peoples Bank to Saltlick Deposit Bank back in 2012,just to find out that Peoples Bank took them over in 2013, and now I am back in the same shape.Dealing with a bunch of crooks from way back.I am changing banks again.So long Peoples Bank.I hope everyone closes their accounts there,so they will have to go belly up.
Texas Dolly

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
I have talked to lots of people who have had problems I have closed my checking account and I am working on getting another home loan
True

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
My daughter is going this weekend to open a new account somewhere. They can never get anything right........
concerned

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Texas Dolly wrote:
I have talked to lots of people who have had problems I have closed my checking account and I am working on getting another home loan
Did they mess up your mortgage too? I had mine refinanced through a mortgage company and got lower rate before bank was sold. Guess lucky I did it when I did
Kels

Winder, GA

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Big Headache wrote:
<quoted text>I have had nothing but problems with them since Peoples Bank took over there.Actually the thing that makes me sicker than sick,is that I changed banks from Peoples Bank to Saltlick Deposit Bank back in 2012,just to find out that Peoples Bank took them over in 2013, and now I am back in the same shape.Dealing with a bunch of crooks from way back.I am changing banks again.So long Peoples Bank.I hope everyone closes their accounts there,so they will have to go belly up.
HUH,Your telling me.If you have any automatic deductions that were taken from Salt Lick Deposit Bank,they will be denied and you will have not paid your bills and have late payment fees,and many other problems,ex.(car insurance expiring),or even payments made through the internet with your old debit card, because Peoples Bank are denying charges that were with the Salt Lick Deposit.
truth

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
We called to pay our 400 dollar electric bill and they denied our card with well over a thousand in the bank i call and they inform me i may only spend 200 a day of my money i miss the telephone system u use to check ur balance transactions take weeks to go thru so u cant check your balance to see if your check booking is correct its annoying whats the best bank in barh co because i am def switching and its ashame because i really like the workers there and got very use to them
hello

Cleveland, GA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
me and my husband has had nothing but problems with people's bank and we are thinking bout switching
intown

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2013
How bout tge cutizens bank in oville any problems there??
OBC

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Owingsville Bank is the same way so don't go there either. Don't know about Citizens.I would try one of the Banks in Mt.Sterling or Morehead if you can. I bank in Frankfort. If I was only allowed to withdraw $200.00 of my money a day I would not be happy happy happy! Good luck.
Bigfoot

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
OBC wrote:
Owingsville Bank is the same way so don't go there either. Don't know about Citizens.I would try one of the Banks in Mt.Sterling or Morehead if you can. I bank in Frankfort. If I was only allowed to withdraw $200.00 of my money a day I would not be happy happy happy! Good luck.
Sad I can't use our local banks for checking or loans. I tried and couldnt get approved house with any of them. Then go online and get approved no downpayment with mortgage company. I'd like to do my business local but can't even when I try. Aggravating tho to have drive sterling too deposit my chks
johnny

Commerce, GA

#12 Apr 4, 2013
flemingsburg people are crook bunch of people
intown

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Well they tried to cheat me too.. Gettn my shit n goin to a bank that wants happy customers
Bath Co Citizen

Clarkesville, GA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Peoples cant be as bad as citizens, I dont think. It is awful you have to go out of town to do your banking. Ive been in lexington for 3yrs now with Republic Bank they are wonderful. Ive gone to al the banks around here they wont give me an account, although I just need a account at peoples to automatically take out house and car payments, but no. but it looks like my family is taking all the business out and not to brag but that is quiet a bit.
intown

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Peoples gonna b a ghost town soon:) cant wait for a good biz to move in that nice building lmao
happycustomer

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Citizen`s Bank,I have had them for years for my checking accounts. Very polite people and they have never cheated me out of money!
John

Cleveland, GA

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Every one of you all posting on here is a bunch of lying trash. You keep overdrawing and then you blame the bank.
you are crazy

Morehead, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2013
John wrote:
Every one of you all posting on here is a bunch of lying trash. You keep overdrawing and then you blame the bank.
We have never overdrawn on our account;If I put $2,000.00 in the bank and I want to buy a couch for $600.the card better work!$200.00 limit a day is ridiculous.Maybe since you are on welfare you don't have that problem.
Beaver Man

Thornville, OH

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Debt on the left.............credit on the right.....
Bsth Co Citizen

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Never overchecked but still cant get an account at any of the local banks, thsts just wrong. I need it to do automatic withdrawald for auto & house pymts. You would think deposit $2000.00 a week then once a month get $1200.00. You would think you could get an account. I guess I will keep my funds out of this county. Everyone watch out on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealer 4 hr TrJD 7
WHY Claudete did you open your office at night ... 5 hr Jim 46
Tara Mullins (Apr '15) 16 hr Lexietoo 7
Sign says Happy Holidays from City of Owingsville 19 hr Rob_ blind 21
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 19 hr Barb 94
2018 election Tue Clown Party 2018 112
bryan thompson Tue jonnyboyy 2

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance