Cutie At McDonalds
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DirtyJimmy

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Does anyone know who the little cutie brunette that works drive through at McDs during the day shift is? She seems pretty nice and she is always smiling. I'd like to take her out for a steak dinner.
LilHank

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2012
I think the girl you're talking about name is Carrie. I don't know what her last name is though. She's pretty cute.
misscarrie

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Thanks .
frogger27

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Apr 8, 2012
call 1-800 slap that hoe
cause shes a hoe i wouldnt f*** her with my dog d***
cartyer

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
frogger27 wrote:
call 1-800 slap that hoe
cause shes a hoe i wouldnt f*** her with my dog d***
right.
frogger27

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2012
yea thats right
DirtyJimmy

Prattville, AL

#7 Apr 10, 2012
What's her last name? I'm all about her.
frogger27

Winder, GA

#8 Apr 11, 2012
her last name is carrie (slut) jones
jac201

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
I know that she is a well respected well mannered girl and frogger she must have turned you down for a date man it something because she is far from s slut
frogger27

Winder, GA

#10 Apr 13, 2012
and how do u know shes not a slut and no she didnt turn me down i would go out with her i wolul be afraid of catching something
jac201

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
The question is how do you know her because everyone tells me she's a sweetheart I've talked to her a couple times she a great person.
crazyyyy

Newburgh, IN

#12 Apr 15, 2012
she is def a slut. believe me i know her :) shes been with tons of guys
jac201

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2012
To bad she's new in town so how do you know.
misscarrie

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2012
So I'm loving the fact that you people take time out of your day just to sit & make false accusations about me, when noone on thoa town knows me personally other than a hand full of people. One thing that I have learned about thid small town is the hardest part about the business is minding your own. Hatres going to hate I can't stop you, your just making me more famous. Do do your thing & be a pathetic low life, with no life, smh @ the childish people who make this little town a disgrace. That's all toodles.
misscarrie

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2012
Oh & Jonathan I know your frogger, & yes jac I turned him down,haha.
frogger27

Cleveland, GA

#16 Apr 17, 2012
nope ur wrong s*** i ant jonathan im zack u remember the one that f*** u in the car at mcdonalds parkin lot i told u all she is,is a hoe she goes around sleepin with married man and tell me she ant no hoe cause i can feat my fist up in her.
just sayin

Plummers Landing, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2012
she's something i mean she gives her number out to everyone that comes threw there? & shows up at mcdonalds with a dress on that her ass is hanging out! can have much respect for her self! & tries to hook up with everyone there!
misscarrie

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Haha, Zackie is my boyfriend, and sex in the parking lot.? Your real funny Johmathan, bc if I recall I havnt had sex in the city of owingsville yet, but I guess according to Ily guys I've sleep with everyone, you make me sick throw up. idc what type of things you guys say about me your hatin jealous bitches and bastards who love to talk about the fact that people actually won't my number, & I'm glad you pay attention to the way o dress, must be turning more than the guys head, haha, I have the body to show my legs off, & anything else I wanna so keep hatin, & imma keep shinning,:)))
mayiadd

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2012
You guys obviously are obssessed with this girl to spend so much time "trying" to bring her down but you see its not working but yet your still trying
I think

Alto, GA

#20 Apr 18, 2012
Carrie probably started this herself she thinks she's the hottest thing ever lol. She really does give everyone her number Shes desperate for some loving!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowell Rice Begging On Facebook (Nov '14) 2 hr Geez 161
roy miller jr. woman beater (Sep '11) 7 hr peg 33
Letters to the Editor Fri Next week 6
working for Swartz mowing crew Fri Really 5
Markkendick Fri con 1
Duston Morton at cti Fri Willy 3
michael faudre Fri 40cal that is 13

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance