Who knows how I can find Morgan Eversole?

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 118 Comments Last updated May 30, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
friend

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2008
???
MISC

Morehead, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2008
she hangs out with RT.
lol

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2008
why are you looking for her anyway?
RT T

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2008
on her knees
Rts best friend

Morehead, KY

#6 May 5, 2008
Morgan is freakin awesome. leave her alone
LINDA

Morehead, KY

#7 May 5, 2008
BIG PILL HEAD! DATES RT TUCKER! LIVES AT MAMMA JOES!
Morehead Central

Morehead, KY

#8 May 6, 2008
I know this wild child and she needs her mamma to bust her but good. I f I acted like her my mom would kill me. Morgan grow up and get awy from those druggies. You used to be a good girl. That bunch is ruining your rep.
Morehead Central

Morehead, KY

#9 May 6, 2008
Just go on u tube and check out their red room video. People know whats going on girl they are not stupid!
Raymond Tucker

United States

#10 May 6, 2008
you guys are fucl1ng stupid...morgans doing great and shes clean...she may have had a past but who doesnt...who is so gd concerned about other ppls lives...oh yeah ppl who dnt have a life..if smebody has somethin to say go right ahead..but why dnt u guys use ur real names instead of being abunch of pussiies
Morehead Central

Morehead, KY

#11 May 6, 2008
Raymond Tucker wrote:
you guys are fucl1ng stupid...morgans doing great and shes clean...she may have had a past but who doesnt...who is so gd concerned about other ppls lives...oh yeah ppl who dnt have a life..if smebody has somethin to say go right ahead..but why dnt u guys use ur real names instead of being abunch of pussiies
Listen here Mr Tucker, you r just afraid that you will be found out! I know and so does the whole damn high school were all the pills are at. You along with all your other little junkies had better be watching what your doing I catch you selling or giving my son any more pills and shit and your azz is mine. If the law is so blind that they don't know what you and that bunch are into thats fine, but I am not blind. I will hunt you down. You need to quit selling before its too late. Hows that RT!
Morehead Central

Morehead, KY

#12 May 6, 2008
Raymond Tucker wrote:
you guys are fucl1ng stupid...morgans doing great and shes clean...she may have had a past but who doesnt...who is so gd concerned about other ppls lives...oh yeah ppl who dnt have a life..if smebody has somethin to say go right ahead..but why dnt u guys use ur real names instead of being abunch of pussiies
tell morgan to get her azz back in rehab, she wasted tax payers money and her mom knows where and who's getting her this shit.
Bobby

Morehead, KY

#13 May 6, 2008
got a link to that youtube vid?
Morehead Central

Morehead, KY

#14 May 6, 2008
Bobby wrote:
got a link to that youtube vid?
The police have the link, but if you want to see it go to www.youtube.com and type in the search box -red room cult 1. I hope everyone gives Mr Tucker the publicity that he wants. Him and Devon Roberts, and Cody and the rest of there little druggies I hope your all parents see this.
a friend

Dahlonega, GA

#15 May 6, 2008
hey a**holes i know morgan and her mom very well and she has been in rehab and is straight now so back up and find someone else to talk about they are my friends......and if you all know so much about the drugs why not turn the people in? Scared arent you might get in the middle of it and cant hide behind the computer? well that is what is the matter with this county a bunch of chicken s***s
Idiot

Morehead, KY

#19 May 7, 2008
a friend wrote:
hey a**holes i know morgan and her mom very well and she has been in rehab and is straight now so back up and find someone else to talk about they are my friends......and if you all know so much about the drugs why not turn the people in? Scared arent you might get in the middle of it and cant hide behind the computer? well that is what is the matter with this county a bunch of chicken s***s
Sounds to me like somebody has turned the video in. The police need evidence to arrest, not just accusations.
Micheal

Morehead, KY

#20 May 7, 2008
Looks like some embarassed parents had their preshish little druggies video deleted. Thats too bad they were almost famous!
Raymond Tucker

United States

#21 May 7, 2008
does morehead central have a real name??? or is it some idiot changing there names..because the same location pops up and its the same fkking grammer....somebodys afraid of a huge PILL HEAD 19 yr old i guess....but they hide out on topix....wow i can talk shiti but i can use my real name....
YOUR VIDEO SUCKS

Morehead, KY

#22 May 7, 2008
rt lots of people have the same posting address and the same grammer, after all we all went to the same school. So have you made every post that comes up U.S.?
Raymond Tucker

United States

#23 May 7, 2008
yeah...everything frm the u.s.....i guess that shows up because i use the internet on my hightech phne...(which drugs bought)...im just saying when over and over the same ppl ...with the same ip locations...and they all can talk shit about me but cant post there real name bcause i guess there to mature...somethings a little bit off....so when somebody wants to grow up step up and tell you are and we will see if you can talk shitttt to my face..
quite one

Jackson, KY

#24 May 7, 2008
Raymond Tucker wrote:
yeah...everything frm the u.s.....i guess that shows up because i use the internet on my hightech phne...(which drugs bought)...im just saying when over and over the same ppl ...with the same ip locations...and they all can talk shit about me but cant post there real name bcause i guess there to mature...somethings a little bit off....so when somebody wants to grow up step up and tell you are and we will see if you can talk shitttt to my face..
you need to practice what you preach you little drug head like father like son

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min wtf 151,300
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 32 min funny thing 1,595
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Sterling, KY (Jul '10) 53 min Alise 132
McBoard of Education, what happened to thread 1 hr Not so funny 7
ashamed for school lunches 1 hr Not so funny 4
Josh Powell of Montgomery County Schools has hi... 1 hr Not so funny 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Bath County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••
•••
Owingsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owingsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••