Search Underway For Escapee
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#41 Sep 10, 2008
I agree, J-Bird is as good as they come. But it's time for him to retire. This isn't the 1st time and he knew what kind of guy he was dealing w/, but sometimes J-Bird is just too nice for his own and the communities good. I'm sure he hates that this happened, I'm sure he feels awful about it. But still a convicted felon is on the loose. It's time.
Soft

Cleveland, GA

#42 Sep 10, 2008
Love the Positive wrote:
I agree, J-Bird is as good as they come. But it's time for him to retire. This isn't the 1st time and he knew what kind of guy he was dealing w/, but sometimes J-Bird is just too nice for his own and the communities good. I'm sure he hates that this happened, I'm sure he feels awful about it. But still a convicted felon is on the loose. It's time.
Give me a break. How many felons do you have running free on the streets of Owingsville? Just because they were never convicted doesn't mean they aren't as guilty or maybe even guiltier than the boy who ran.
I don't hear you whining about the ones who get away with everything and nothing is ever done. Now how could that be, Ms.Love? You are a joke and part of the problem, my opinion.
Wake Up

Macon, GA

#43 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
I'm gathering rocks and my slingshot! lol
Soft, I dont mean to point this out, but you wrote this on the first page of this topic. And now your doing a 360* and taking up for him?
Soft

Cleveland, GA

#44 Sep 10, 2008
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Soft, I dont mean to point this out, but you wrote this on the first page of this topic. And now your doing a 360* and taking up for him?
Who do you think I am taking up for? Please explain.
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#45 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break. How many felons do you have running free on the streets of Owingsville? Just because they were never convicted doesn't mean they aren't as guilty or maybe even guiltier than the boy who ran.
I don't hear you whining about the ones who get away with everything and nothing is ever done. Now how could that be, Ms.Love? You are a joke and part of the problem, my opinion.
Please tell me how I'm a joke and part of the problem? I'd really like to know. I volunteer @ Windsor Care, I visit Shut ins from my church, attend community and school functions, never been arrested, try to live the best I can. Live by the Golden Rule. So please Ms. Soft, enlighten me. How pray tell am I a part of the problem? If you mean, by being a functiong tax paying member of society...
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#46 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break. How many felons do you have running free on the streets of Owingsville? Just because they were never convicted doesn't mean they aren't as guilty or maybe even guiltier than the boy who ran.
Just wanted to add, I was born and raised in Bath County. I know a lot of the people that get trashed on Topix and rarely comment on the gossip threads. You don't even know them half the time and stick your nose in to give your 2 cents. Now who's the joke? Who's part of the problem? I don't like being nasty, but I don't believe I've done one single thing to instigate this.
Soft

Cleveland, GA

#47 Sep 10, 2008
Love the Positive wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to add, I was born and raised in Bath County. I know a lot of the people that get trashed on Topix and rarely comment on the gossip threads. You don't even know them half the time and stick your nose in to give your 2 cents. Now who's the joke? Who's part of the problem? I don't like being nasty, but I don't believe I've done one single thing to instigate this.
You seem to the only person who has the power to get anything removed from Topix, why don't you call and have me banned from posting?
You have lived here all of your life? Well, well. Does that somehow make you more deserving? Do you feel superior? Do you enjoy some privileges that outsiders who have moved here are denied?
Personally, I wouldn't brag about living here all my life and turning a blind eye to all the corruption. That's a NO-NO!
My goodness!
Soft

Cleveland, GA

#48 Sep 10, 2008
Love the Positive wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me how I'm a joke and part of the problem? I'd really like to know. I volunteer @ Windsor Care, I visit Shut ins from my church, attend community and school functions, never been arrested, try to live the best I can. Live by the Golden Rule. So please Ms. Soft, enlighten me. How pray tell am I a part of the problem? If you mean, by being a functiong tax paying member of society...
Yeah, and you don't get wet in the rain, do you?
Where is your heart, really?
MY MY

West Liberty, KY

#49 Sep 10, 2008
Hollywood wrote:
Jaybird Crouch is the jailer. He is the one ultimately responsible for the care and transportation of criminals. Let's face it. If any one tries to run from him he will just have to let them run. He can't keep up even at a snail's pace. For that I don't blame Jailer Crouch, I blame the good ole boy network that put him in office. He is a great guy with a good family. BUT he can't do the job. Need proof? Today is all the proof you need.
I totally agree!! Just like that heavy duty man from Menifee County I don't see him chasing many criminals either!
crazy

Pikeville, KY

#50 Sep 10, 2008
I would like to point out how once again the owigsville police and bath co jailer have put the county in danger again.
Yes

Cleveland, GA

#53 Sep 10, 2008
Who said it was Jbird that let him get away? I heard it was mike spratt, and also heard he was in opd custody
Proof

West Liberty, KY

#55 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
<quoted text>You sure have a nasty mouth! My opinion.
We all know how your opinions are!
HELP

Fowler, IN

#56 Sep 10, 2008
Proof wrote:
<quoted text> We all know how your opinions are!
and yours [email protected]
wht dont you shut up and let others be!
Proof

West Liberty, KY

#57 Sep 10, 2008
HELP wrote:
<quoted text>
and yours [email protected]
wht dont you shut up and let others be!
I'm pretty sure you have never saw my puss or my opinion...roflmao
HELP

Fowler, IN

#58 Sep 10, 2008
no one said ANYTHING about seeing your puss!and doubt i would want too but you need to shut the hell up you sure are voiceing something on here.its not worth my time to argue with you seams thats what you want to do.
a mother

Cleveland, GA

#59 Sep 10, 2008
to those feeling for this poor boy lol..my opinion counts...he is a low life pervert and he needs to be casterated and that would take care of his problems...as a mother of 2 teenage daughters just because they are teenagers does not give anyone the right to force them to do anything and if they think they have that right i would be more than glad to sit down and talk to the man or boy who thinks this and i promise you one thing he will be in no shape to run from anyone old or young...there is too many loose women and men running around to force yourself on a young child no matter if they are a teenager....I hope they catch him and teach him a lesson..as for the children in the bath county schools..yes your superintendent needs to step up and let you stay home where your parents can protect you from this (thing) person....and not worry about the attendance record..grow up bath county and stop protecting people like this...
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#60 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to the only person who has the power to get anything removed from Topix, why don't you call and have me banned from posting?
You have lived here all of your life? Well, well. Does that somehow make you more deserving? Do you feel superior? Do you enjoy some privileges that outsiders who have moved here are denied?
Personally, I wouldn't brag about living here all my life and turning a blind eye to all the corruption. That's a NO-NO!
My goodness!
I've requested threads be removed from Topix that involved MINORS. This violates the TOS and therefore were removed. I have no POWERS to have anyone banned from posting. Quite frankly, I find some of your posts amusing, some enlightening, and others nasty and mean. But I don't have the want, will, or desire, nor the power to have anyone removed from Topix that's just silly.
Living here all my life doesn't make me superior or more deserving. It only means that I know a lot of the people that get trashed on Topix on a daily basis and I keep my mouth shut about it in most cases.I have no problem w/ people moving here, as long as they're good people.
As far as turning a blind eye to corruption, I'm really not into all that. I've raised kids who are productive members of society. They're well read, well traveled, not on drugs, not on welfare, not in jail, not in therapy. They tell me often they love me. That's most important too me. All this corruption you speak of... well I'm not in on any of that. I'm a taxpayer and I vote.
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#61 Sep 10, 2008
Soft wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and you don't get wet in the rain, do you?
Where is your heart, really?
I love walking in the rain, don't you? You know what? I should never have responded. These posts are off topic. You are one of those people who need drama and upheaval in your life to be satisfied. So by all means, throw your insults and names. I won't be feeding into this sick game anymore. I'm sorry I did it in this first place. Good luck to you.
Mr Negativity

Cleveland, GA

#62 Sep 10, 2008
Meanwhile... back to the topic...
Did they catch the freak yet?
I actually went out riding around yesterday evening, hoping to get a clear shot at... I mean OF this dude.
I have a little more gas.
HELP

Fowler, IN

#63 Sep 10, 2008
man i would hate to be a real bad criminal around you people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 election 43 min huh 77
Dam removal 13 hr nthe no 6
Cops 14 hr robblind 5
Preston Court Days (Jun '13) Mon Snow 70
24 hour ice machine beside dollar general (May '09) Mon Snow 16
Mr Tout Mon Nicky 3
Mayor Mon Tutti 15

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance