Republicans can't be Christians

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clearly

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Republicans are opposed to every single thing Christ stood for. How can they possibly be Christians like they claim to be?
Christ wasn't about politics and he definitely wasn't about hatred and that's all they know. The Tea Party and the evangelicals are the worst of each group.
I can't wait until judgement day so I can see the look on their faces as Christ tells them that they will spend their eternity with Satan, the one they actually follow.
It's truely disgusting that they have tried to take over Christianity and have made it into something ugly and hateful instead of the love and compassion that Christ tried to teach. May God have mercy on their souls, they're going to need it!
Those evangelical nut jobs are the very people who stood 2000 years ago and shouted 'crucify him!'. Nothing but a bunch of self serving hypocrites who have no clue who Christ is or what he was about :(
Humble

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2012
You said you can't wait until judgment day, so you can see the look on their faces as Christ tells them, they'll spend eternity with satan!

I didn't know you had taken Christ's job as judge!

I think, I'll keep my Faith in Christ, and let Him do the judging, but let me know how that judging everyone yourself turns out for you!
Hypocrite

Owingsville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Clearly wrote:
Republicans are opposed to every single thing Christ stood for. How can they possibly be Christians like they claim to be?
Christ wasn't about politics and he definitely wasn't about hatred and that's all they know. The Tea Party and the evangelicals are the worst of each group.
I can't wait until judgement day so I can see the look on their faces as Christ tells them that they will spend their eternity with Satan, the one they actually follow.
It's truely disgusting that they have tried to take over Christianity and have made it into something ugly and hateful instead of the love and compassion that Christ tried to teach. May God have mercy on their souls, they're going to need it!
Those evangelical nut jobs are the very people who stood 2000 years ago and shouted 'crucify him!'. Nothing but a bunch of self serving hypocrites who have no clue who Christ is or what he was about :(
Yea they say the same thing about ISLAM, talk about being a hypocrite, you just said that you couldnt wait to see them all of them go to hell. Sounds like you need to be praying for them. And you call them the hypocrite ?
Mr Repub

Plummers Landing, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Democrats abort babies, marry homosexuals, and take God out of everything they can. They make the Rrpublicans look like a bunch of saints. Oh I forgot they are crooked politicians.
too funny

Grayson, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2012
what an idiot dont even know ehat republicans stand up for democrats close theyre ears and hear what they want
Clearly

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Humble wrote:
You said you can't wait until judgment day, so you can see the look on their faces as Christ tells them, they'll spend eternity with satan!
I didn't know you had taken Christ's job as judge!
I think, I'll keep my Faith in Christ, and let Him do the judging, but let me know how that judging everyone yourself turns out for you!
if you're a republican, your faith is in a political party, not in Christ. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Christ wouldn't go anywhere CLOSE to a republican, they are against everything he stands for.
Mr Repub

Plummers Landing, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Why does a certain party show it's true colors and spell their name DEMON(c)rats. It is written in code but their works give them away.
Mr Repub

Plummers Landing, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're a republican, your faith is in a political party, not in Christ. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Christ wouldn't go anywhere CLOSE to a republican, they are against everything he stands for.
Looks like this Demon c rat was rendering to himself a little cold cash. A freezer full.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-...
Humble

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still judging, and promoting a political party that favors gay marriage, and abortion!
So does that mean your faith is in a political party, and you have faith in killing babies, and have homosexual relations?
Clearly

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2012
Mr Repub wrote:
Why does a certain party show it's true colors and spell their name DEMON(c)rats. It is written in code but their works give them away.
Apparently you can't spell. It's DEMOCRAT. Are you really that stupid or just being the usual republican liar who tries to twist things when they don't get their way?
Clearly

West Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Humble wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still judging, and promoting a political party that favors gay marriage, and abortion!
So does that mean your faith is in a political party, and you have faith in killing babies, and have homosexual relations?
Unlike the hypocritical republicans, Democrats don't WORSHIP their political party and all democrats don't support the same things. They WORSHIP God in their lives and their churches. They choose a political party to run the government which is separated from the church. That's why it's called a Democracy instead of a Theocracy, you know, that thing we left England for all those years ago and the very reason our country was founded... to get AWAY from a government mandated religion that the teaparty is trying to reinstate, going against our very constitution and reason for our existance as a country.
While we're at it, there isn't a single democrat that I know of who supports killing babies. That's just ridiculous. I know some who support the right of a woman to choose to have an abortion before the second trimester, but that isn't a baby, that's a fetus that hasn't been born yet. There's a big difference. As far as homosexual relations, yes, they are welcome to be together if that's what they choose to do, you see, OUR faith tells us that WE are not to participate, that doesn't mean we have to burn others at the stake if they participate. Big difference once again.
Abortion is optional, not mandatory. Gay marriage will be optional, not mandatory. If you don't want to participate, DON'T. Nobody is going to force you to enter a homosexual marriage and have an abortion, so it really has no affect on you whatsoever. Wanting to strike out against those who do is no different from the Islamic Jihads like the one on 9/11. Is that what YOUR distorted view of Christianity tells you to do? Just further proof that you are far from being Christian.
Mr Repub

Grayson, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the hypocritical republicans, Democrats don't WORSHIP their political party and all democrats don't support the same things. They WORSHIP God in their lives and their churches. They choose a political party to run the government which is separated from the church. That's why it's called a Democracy instead of a Theocracy, you know, that thing we left England for all those years ago and the very reason our country was founded... to get AWAY from a government mandated religion that the teaparty is trying to reinstate, going against our very constitution and reason for our existance as a country.
While we're at it, there isn't a single democrat that I know of who supports killing babies. That's just ridiculous. I know some who support the right of a woman to choose to have an abortion before the second trimester, but that isn't a baby, that's a fetus that hasn't been born yet. There's a big difference. As far as homosexual relations, yes, they are welcome to be together if that's what they choose to do, you see, OUR faith tells us that WE are not to participate, that doesn't mean we have to burn others at the stake if they participate. Big difference once again.
Abortion is optional, not mandatory. Gay marriage will be optional, not mandatory. If you don't want to participate, DON'T. Nobody is going to force you to enter a homosexual marriage and have an abortion, so it really has no affect on you whatsoever. Wanting to strike out against those who do is no different from the Islamic Jihads like the one on 9/11. Is that what YOUR distorted view of Christianity tells you to do? Just further proof that you are far from being Christian.
You participated in it when you supported them.
Mr Repub

Grayson, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical DEMON c rat lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I am sure you DEMONS believe this very saintly of you, but Jesus just may see it different.
Vote Republican and save lives
Mr Repub

Grayson, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2012
This is only a doctor what does he know about life right?

I couldn't sleep at night if I belonged to the demon party.
Humble

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read things a little better, before making your judgement calls. If you would have, you would have noticed there was a question mark after that sentence, thus meaning that was a question.
I asked the question in hopes to understand how a person can determine where one will spend eternity by what political party they belong to.
Then you get on here judging me for asking a question? Telling me I'm not a Christian! I'll tell you the same thing I told the other person. I'll let Christ judge me!
And maybe you can think of what your answer will be on judgment day, when asked if you really thought those were fetus', or did you truly know they were all babies!
Humble

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Mr Repub wrote:
<quoted text>You participated in it when you supported them.
I have to agree with that. They do knowingly participate when they support someone who is not pro life, no matter which party!

“It Don't Even Matter!”

Since: Feb 12

Medina, Ohio

#17 Feb 2, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Clearly, you are right, Democrats don't worship their political party, but the only reason for this is because, in my opinion, you need to be capable of independent thought first to be able to actually worship something, you don't worship the democratic party because you don't have time to, you're too busy trying to make Republicans look bad and insulting them all the time, so much so that you can't tell what's going on around you to the point where you wouldn't be able to tell if you were about to be hit by a freight train. I highly implore you to get a life and stop trying to make republicans look bad. It just insults us christian republicans or ANY republican for that matter and you're just giving Democrats a bad name.
Hunter Stewart

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2012
By far the dumbest thread I've ever read.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2012
the only true christians are communists.

“It Don't Even Matter!”

Medina, Ohio

#20 Feb 24, 2012
HolyRomanPope wrote:
the only true christians are communists.
Please tell me you're not being serious right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pancake money 6 hr The real Mic 38
Drug overdose 14 hr Hot mess 1
Mexican at cti 15 hr Curious 3
Toys for Tots Question (Dec '12) 20 hr tark 65
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Owingsville community Thu TRACKER 8
Valleyview apartments Wed cathy bedbug 8

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages