that one girl

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

thomas god where to begin...this boy is a player he takes advantage of girls and doesnt even care...he has a small penis so why would any girl want him trust me honey he aint nothing terry griggs could be better than him and thats saying something...and the normal question is...does him and daniel wheeler have something going on?? Well yes these two have had anal sex more times than i can count on my fingers and toes...
nuts

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

u nuts dont matter size anyway
that one girl

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

nuts wrote:
u nuts dont matter size anyway
w/e its the truth and i kno 4 a fact it is...and thats how not only me but alot of girls feel about him
nuts

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

as u say u girls LOL to funny
it dont matter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

u all are stupid, that aint even true.
that one girl

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

i kno for a fact that its true thank you very much
What if

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

well "that one girl" must have been up close an personal when this happened between them to know this. HA! i bet you were right in the middle of it. owell. thats expected from ppl in bath county. there all hoes and sluts. except a few ppl. which is good. we need a few sane ppl in this damn hell hole!
Keyboard

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

First of all...Thomas couldnt be a player if all you young whores didnt have to get it up all day long....second of all...thomas doesnt have a little dick...ive seen it. so if your big enough and i no who u r ...and ur pretty big...then u should put ur name on here...because u slept with him..or u say u did..but anyone with a brain would deny you..!!!
i would kno

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

thomas is a great person.. and yes, a player but if thats what he wants too do then hey let him do it.. and no, him and daniel absolutely do not have anal sex.. thomas is into girls way too much too even want too do anything with a guy. thats nasty.. i kno thomas very well.. and as a matter of fact i seen him the otrher day.. hes doing good..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,097
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr lagina Saylor 81,260
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 25,969
Which Judge Exec Candidate is Sonny Backing 2 hr Cake lady 13
Margie Lemons (Jun '12) 2 hr janet 14
teeball and softball 2 hr Tell Us 10
Which Judge Exec Candidate Will Win The Democra... 9 hr A Teacher 123
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••