Class of 88

Morehead, KY

#108 Dec 9, 2008
Here are the registered sex offenders listed in Bath County. I copied it DIRECTLY from the KYSP web site so there would be no mistakes. This info is free to the public.

Registry Search Results
Search Criteria for Zip: 40360 - 9 matches [Click Photo or Name for detail]
Note:'*' after Zip Code indicates a recent move in within the past 30 days or a new offender

BOWLES, JOHNNY KEITH 11/12/1967 71 DEVON LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

FAUDERE, MICHAEL CLAY 01/13/1974 43 ROSEBUSH LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

MCCARTY, RICKY 08/20/1959 4882 WHITE OAK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

PURVIS, GREG LEE 02/16/1968 811 EAST FORK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

SWARTZ, KENNETH 03/07/1958 11916 STULLTOWN ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

SWINEY, EDDIE DEAN 01/03/1963 18 WEST TUNNELL HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

TREADWAY, TIMMY LEE 09/11/1966 1945 RIDGE RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT

VANCLEVE, ROBERT FRANKLIN 02/24/1967 1027 FORGE HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360* COMPLIANT

WELLS, GARY DALE 12/18/1954 2715 WEST HIGHWAY 36 OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
just me

Clay City, KY

#109 Dec 9, 2008
Does anyone know how far they have to live from daycares and schools?
dude

Dahlonega, GA

#110 Dec 9, 2008
Is that the same Timmy Treadway that burned down Sherburne Bridge and Donnie Manuel caught wacking at the store?
yupyupyup

Dahlonega, GA

#111 Dec 9, 2008
gay your gay
4wheeler

Morehead, KY

#112 Dec 10, 2008
white oak mom wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt hear anything about this what part of white oak
Was it Roger Workmen,hes already done this before and got away with it!!
thinking back

Morehead, KY

#113 Dec 10, 2008
Class of 88 wrote:
Here are the registered sex offenders listed in Bath County. I copied it DIRECTLY from the KYSP web site so there would be no mistakes. This info is free to the public.
Registry Search Results
Search Criteria for Zip: 40360 - 9 matches [Click Photo or Name for detail]
Note:'*' after Zip Code indicates a recent move in within the past 30 days or a new offender
BOWLES, JOHNNY KEITH 11/12/1967 71 DEVON LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
FAUDERE, MICHAEL CLAY 01/13/1974 43 ROSEBUSH LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
MCCARTY, RICKY 08/20/1959 4882 WHITE OAK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
PURVIS, GREG LEE 02/16/1968 811 EAST FORK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
SWARTZ, KENNETH 03/07/1958 11916 STULLTOWN ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
SWINEY, EDDIE DEAN 01/03/1963 18 WEST TUNNELL HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
TREADWAY, TIMMY LEE 09/11/1966 1945 RIDGE RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
VANCLEVE, ROBERT FRANKLIN 02/24/1967 1027 FORGE HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360* COMPLIANT
WELLS, GARY DALE 12/18/1954 2715 WEST HIGHWAY 36 OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
I LIVE IN SHARPSBURG AND HAVE TWO TEENAGE GIRLS .Do you know of any here?
sharpsburg

Cleveland, GA

#114 Dec 10, 2008
thinking back wrote:
<quoted text> I LIVE IN SHARPSBURG AND HAVE TWO TEENAGE GIRLS .Do you know of any here?
One named Steve Justice. hwy 36 three miles from sharsburg,another a Carson on convict pike.
sharpsburg

Cleveland, GA

#115 Dec 10, 2008
thinking back wrote:
<quoted text> I LIVE IN SHARPSBURG AND HAVE TWO TEENAGE GIRLS .Do you know of any here?
Just type in www.nsorp.gov/ and agree to terms then hit serch and enter city or town or county you will a lot of freaks!
ky chick

Jackson, KY

#116 Dec 11, 2008
Timmy treadway is a sick man and just got out of the prison.He need to spend life in there.he done things to someone i know when this little girl was 2 years old.She is fine NOW but still has this crap on her mind and she is like 15 years old now.But he is a crazy and sick person.plus he has alot of family in sharpsburg.
i was abused

Alexandria, KY

#117 Dec 27, 2008
I hope you all realize that sexual abuse is so common in many families. I was abused by my grandfather and two of my uncles. I told my grandmother. Nothing came of it. You all talk about the known sex offenders living near. You may have one living under your roof and not even know it. Never say never. Don't ever say that someone could never be capable. I know personally that there are many sexual predators out there and many are your grandfathers and uncles etc....they live in the household with you or you visit them with your children in tow. It is amazing how many people violate children. I was so let down everytime someone else in my family violated me. I would say to myself "Not you too". It is more common than you know. You don't have to look on the computer for sex offenders. Look at your family at Christmas dinner or your family reunion. Odds are that your dining with one during these occasions and you don't even know it. Most sex offenders are never told on. Some that are told on never get prosecuted. Also, family members turn their back on the one who was abused because they think "He would never do that". Famous last words. I guess people think it is easier to not believe the accuser than to believe that their loved one is capable of such a horrible thing.

Since: Dec 08

Morehead, KY

#118 Dec 27, 2008
i was abused wrote:
I hope you all realize that sexual abuse is so common in many families. I was abused by my grandfather and two of my uncles. I told my grandmother. Nothing came of it. You all talk about the known sex offenders living near. You may have one living under your roof and not even know it. Never say never. Don't ever say that someone could never be capable. I know personally that there are many sexual predators out there and many are your grandfathers and uncles etc....they live in the household with you or you visit them with your children in tow. It is amazing how many people violate children. I was so let down everytime someone else in my family violated me. I would say to myself "Not you too". It is more common than you know. You don't have to look on the computer for sex offenders. Look at your family at Christmas dinner or your family reunion. Odds are that your dining with one during these occasions and you don't even know it. Most sex offenders are never told on. Some that are told on never get prosecuted. Also, family members turn their back on the one who was abused because they think "He would never do that". Famous last words. I guess people think it is easier to not believe the accuser than to believe that their loved one is capable of such a horrible thing.
I am so deeply sorry that anyone let alone a family member could do you that way .I dont understand sexual abuse,rape or any of that sick crap ,because they are to many people out here willing to give it up, why hurt a child? I`ve raised my children to always come to me if anyone says or does anything out of the way.Dad, uncle, grandpa,cop,teacher, preacher, yes even preacher ,(usually people your suppose to actually trust) sometimes the worst is not a stranger ,as some ignorant moms want to think ,its a close authority figure. You should always assume your child is telling the truth especially when it comes to something of this nature .They fill ashamed as it is ,as a child so if they were lying why would they want to put there self through being judged and being belittled.They come to you because you are to protect them at all cost .Especially moms if they cant trust you for help then who? ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR CHILD WITH YOUR LIFE .MY CHILDREN ARE TEENAGERS AND I ALSO HAVE AN ADULT SON, BUT IF ANYONE TOUCHES THEM THE ONLY LAW THAT WILL BE INVOLVED IS MINE. My son and a few of his very close friends, are my teenage girls body guards if im not around them, if something was to happen to either one of the girls the boys will rid this world of that problem and i know it . Alot of people say violence is not the answer, well i usually would agree, but not when it comes to this subject. I honestly do believe God would even understand this one. So if you ever need someone to talk to or you just need a mom to talk with or to cry to im here for you .God put me on this earth for a reason ,the reason is to be a good friend when needed and to be a mom to anyone who hasnt got one or because there moms have let them down.My children are my life, i live for them .They say im there best friend ,i guess thats why they always come to me with any questions or any problems, no matter how gross,or even if it kind of embarrassess(i probably spelled that wrong) me at times. I still listen and im still there. So just remember if you need me i`m here , if you need help, i`ll back you up .PEACE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS. PLEASE JUST KEEP LIVING LIFE , BE HAPPY AND SMILE AND LAUGH OUT LOUD ! Your worth all the world has to offer!SINCERELY YOUR NEW FRIEND.
Okay_And

Morehead, KY

#119 Nov 4, 2009
i know someone wrote:
The person who runs mt.view apt her son has been in jail at least three times....
yes he has but not all for those things, I know him and he's a good guy, just seems to have gooten mixed up in some shit, although he knows that now he cant go back and change it, he thought he was protecting someone, and the mother actually apologized to him for not knowing the whole story first. I'm not justifying sexual based offenses, but it is really alot worse sounding than it actually was. Not to mention that he NEVER had sex with her at all! Apparently the only thing that got him in trouble was her age, which he was lied to about. But even he will tell you that he regrets the whole situation, and wished it would have never happened. So not everyone is bad, because he, for one, is a caring person and will do whatever he can to help anybody, not looking or asking for trouble, but doesnt deserve to have his name run in the ground by a bunch of people who doesnt actually know him but just wants to speculate. Not to mention that I havent seen people saying anything to him, they act nice to his face, then talk behind his back, just to be two faced I believe. And I think they know hes not a bad guy.
Okay_And

Morehead, KY

#120 Nov 4, 2009
HEY wrote:
There are many children who are sexually abused, teenagers as well. IIf society didnt make the victims look like it was their fault, more children would come out and speak about it. For example, a young girl is raped at a party and she has been drinking, many people will say " She asked for it. She was drinking and wearing provacative clothing." That is horse shit. Society should let it be known that its OK if yu are a victim of sexual abuse, its not your fault. It is the sick bastard that touched you's fault.
Apparently you have one of those daughters in question there pal, otherwise you wouldn't get mad about it. think about this: you dont make soldiers if the arent for war, so therefore dont make sluts if they arent for banging. not saying its ok, but there shouldnt be any 21 looking 12 year olds or 21 looking 15 year olds...... just sayin that I think you are asking for it. i believe in giving children space and letting them be theirself, but that doesnt mean im going to let my daughter dress like a hooker, or go to a party with drinking or older, of age, people there. and what about people who date 15 or 16 or even 17 year old girls when they are 20 21 or 22, tell me how is that different, cause I see it all the time, but no one seems to care,cause he is one of these athletic types, or he hangs around that age of kids still, is that ok, or is that just as messed up as the rest of it?
Your_Hilarious

Morehead, KY

#121 Nov 4, 2009
Al Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>He's a sicko/child molester.. anything else you want to know?
I bet you never even talked to him in your life, plus you can say what you want because you hide behind a name. He is actually a good dude and he is not what you think he is, jus some bullshit rap. So get over yourself, especially when you dont know what you are talking about
OMG

Harrodsburg, KY

#122 Nov 4, 2009
I was shocked to see Brandon Anderson on there!! He was such an awesome guy and paramedic, what happened there???
damn

Harrodsburg, KY

#123 Nov 4, 2009
Class of 88 wrote:
Here are the registered sex offenders listed in Bath County. I copied it DIRECTLY from the KYSP web site so there would be no mistakes. This info is free to the public.
Registry Search Results
Search Criteria for Zip: 40360 - 9 matches [Click Photo or Name for detail]
Note:'*' after Zip Code indicates a recent move in within the past 30 days or a new offender
BOWLES, JOHNNY KEITH 11/12/1967 71 DEVON LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
FAUDERE, MICHAEL CLAY 01/13/1974 43 ROSEBUSH LANE OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
MCCARTY, RICKY 08/20/1959 4882 WHITE OAK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
PURVIS, GREG LEE 02/16/1968 811 EAST FORK ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
SWARTZ, KENNETH 03/07/1958 11916 STULLTOWN ROAD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
SWINEY, EDDIE DEAN 01/03/1963 18 WEST TUNNELL HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
TREADWAY, TIMMY LEE 09/11/1966 1945 RIDGE RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
VANCLEVE, ROBERT FRANKLIN 02/24/1967 1027 FORGE HILL RD OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360* COMPLIANT
WELLS, GARY DALE 12/18/1954 2715 WEST HIGHWAY 36 OWINGSVILLE BATH 40360 COMPLIANT
There are 16 in Bath County now! http://kspsor.state.ky.us/
informant

Pikeville, KY

#124 Nov 4, 2009
damn wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 16 in Bath County now! http://kspsor.state.ky.us/
There are way more than 16 in Bath Co now! But Greg Purvis and Leroy Shepherd were put back in for violations of parole! So thats 2 more off the streets the rest say they are compliant for now!
another opinion

Morehead, KY

#125 Nov 4, 2009
damn wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 16 in Bath County now! http://kspsor.state.ky.us/
Well I bet they need to update their records since you are relying on this to be correct cause I'll guarantee you that it isn't just another prime example of our lovely system
damn

Harrodsburg, KY

#126 Nov 4, 2009
That doesn't suprise me. I don't trust anything or anyone anymore!!
I was abused

Fort Thomas, KY

#127 Nov 5, 2009
Okay_And wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you have one of those daughters in question there pal, otherwise you wouldn't get mad about it. think about this: you dont make soldiers if the arent for war, so therefore dont make sluts if they arent for banging. not saying its ok, but there shouldnt be any 21 looking 12 year olds or 21 looking 15 year olds...... just sayin that I think you are asking for it. i believe in giving children space and letting them be theirself, but that doesnt mean im going to let my daughter dress like a hooker, or go to a party with drinking or older, of age, people there. and what about people who date 15 or 16 or even 17 year old girls when they are 20 21 or 22, tell me how is that different, cause I see it all the time, but no one seems to care,cause he is one of these athletic types, or he hangs around that age of kids still, is that ok, or is that just as messed up as the rest of it?
Back up a step or two! While I may agree that a young girl should dress age appropriate and that you shouldn't let them go to parties with older drinking individuals, I disagree strongly with what you say about saying that because of how someone dresses that it gives somebody the green light to take advantage of them or as you put it "bang them". I don't care if it is a hooker on the street, they still have a right to choose who they want touching them and who they don't. As for these young girls who dress provocatively, sometimes that is just a style of clothing. That doesn't excuse some sick adult man for molesting or raping someone. That adult man definately knows better. You apparently have never been a victim or had someone close to you be a victim of molestation or rape. You don't have to dress provocatively to turn a child molestor on or a rapist for that matter. They are just sick in general. It doesn't matter what clothes you have on. You got little girls in pig tails fully clothed that get molested. You got women in turtle necks and long pants getting raped. I don't care if they were wearing mini skirts with halter tops on it doesn't give anyone the right to take them against their will. Taking advantage of a situation, like a girl drunk, doesn't excuse the rapist or molestor either. That would be kind of like raping or molesting a mentally retarded person. I do agree with you these little young girls shouldn't be dressing slutty or acting the part. Still I will say though, they are still kids, even if they don't look it. As kids we are all ignorant to the dangers out there. They are still kids either way. Don't subtract the value of their lives any more than you would a girl who covers up. A molestor or a rapist will rape or molest whenever to whomever. Any opportunity they get. Unfortunately, the young girls think that it "will never happen to me". The girls are young and ignorant of all the dangers out there. NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT OR GREEN LIGHT TO MOLEST OR RAPE SOMEONE. Watch the movie "Hound Dog". Dakota Fanning is in it. The little girl had an alcoholic father and the mother was not in the picture. She ends up getting raped. She kind of put herself in s situation because of being naive and trusting. There are alot of underlying things sometimes that makes a girl behave a certain way or the situations they may put themselves in. Sometimes a girl is a victim way before the rape. Sometimes these girls are also living a life of self destruction because of abuse in their childhood. They get to a point that they don't care about themselves or what happens to themselves. That still doesn't excuse someone that rapes or molest them. I notice you addressed how the parents should be raising their daughters. How about those parents that are raising the sons that are taking advantage of situations and raping the girls? That seems like the greater wrong of the two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your suppose to be a christian 7 hr pearl 2
Owingsville Busines Owners 7 hr Hate bath co 5
Lexi & sierra justice 7 hr well 4
bath motor parts 7 hr gabby 2
leslie sparks 8 hr davis rules 6
leah kelly (Jul '14) 8 hr georgia flordia line 9
ricky williams arrested 8 hr foxylady 5
Owingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots