I was shocked by who's messing around...

I was shocked by who's messing around with who now

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

Lamenter

Cleveland, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Actually, I used this subject to get your attention.

Gossip, slander, libel, are all despicable in the eyes of God. This isn't a direct quote from the Bible, but it would not be very hard at all to show from the Bible where it is true.

If you have any respect for God, you will stop.
ttt

Cleveland, GA

#2 Sep 9, 2008
well then what are u doing on here
Lisa

Morehead, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2008
I agree
Lamenter wrote:
Gossip, slander, libel, are all despicable in the eyes of God. This isn't a direct quote from the Bible, but it would not be very hard at all to show from the Bible where it is true.
vomiting

Morehead, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2008
i think the ones who dont like it shouldnt come here
Love the Positive

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2008
vomiting wrote:
I think people should use this site responsibly as it was intended, but that's not going to happen. So the rest of us will just have to weed thru the B.S. to find the quality posts (and they do exist) and be responsible for ourselves.
Agreed

Morehead, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Lamenter wrote:
I hope people will finally get this! God Bless You!
I agree

Grayson, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2008
That is so very true. But people don't listen that is what the world revolves on is gossip. But God forbid we all have a judgement day to answer too. I hope people really understand that and for the ones who don't I pray for you!!
JUST PRAY

Winder, GA

#8 Sep 10, 2008
We're used to hearing that gossip is wrong. But what should we do when we learn about another person's problems? Shouldn't we ask our friends to pray for him or her?

It's all right for us to pray. And it's all right for the person to ask others to pray. But we don't have the right to reveal others secrets.

Proverbs 11:12,13 suggest that we should conceal the matter. Let it be on our hearts but not on our lips.
Lamenter

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2008
ttt wrote:
well then what are u doing on here
The site is "topix." If you read the topix site description the purpose is for discussion of news and issues, not gossip. The real question should be: "What are gossips doing on here?" They are the ones misusing the site.
Lamenter

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2008
vomiting wrote:
AGAIN, The site is "topix." If you read the topix site description the purpose is for discussion of news and issues, not gossip. The real question should be: "What are gossips doing on here?" They are the ones misusing the site.
Lamenter

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2008
TOPIX' DESCRIPTION OF ITSELF:

What is Topix?

Topix is the largest news community on the web.

We take news from over 60,000 sources and categorize those stories to over 40,600 locations and 450,000 topics.

Topix breaks the mold of traditional news sites by allowing our users to edit the news. We've built a suite of editing tools, so Topix users can make sure all the stories that matter get the attention they deserve.

The best part? You can comment on everything. Every story, every poll, every user-submitted photo.

Jump in, find a topic and start talking!

By the way, if you're interested in learning more about Topix, visit our blog.

NOTHING ABOUT GOSSIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdoses 30 min Stupidity 33
Best BBQ and Sweet Tea 9 hr Sleazy Straw Sucker 1
Lexi Justice 12 hr A friend of a fri... 4
Shut up Jimmie Roberts 15 hr AANA 16
Family Dollar bathroom 19 hr John 12
Who is Reagan Tackett Thu Eric 1
keith wilson????? (Dec '10) Thu The Riddler 16

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance