where is jeff spence

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

hearing the word from mt sterling that this piece of poo likes to stalk women....... Jose is looking for him......
cousin

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

omg!!! i cant believe this is even on owingsville topix. he is a great person who has made mistakes like all of us has.for him and the families sake leave him alone.
I Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

I think you know where to find him,since your nose is lodged up his ass!Why don't you just give it up? get on with your life, we have.
Wait a Minute

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

You can probably find him hanging out where something is free or around someone who has a little money to give to him, the poor thing is pitiful. MY ASS!!! I know exactly how he operates and how he treats women in general. He is a piece of shit!!!!!
in his defense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

Ladies:NO MAN can stalk you if YOU don't want him to, NO MAN can make calls to YOU if You don't answer YOUR phone when he calls to threaten YOU, NO MAN can take YOUR money if YOU don't give it to him NO MAN can take from your children if YOU don't let him, NO MAN can make a fool of you if YOU don't let him, now do you get it, now think real hard, come on keep thinking well I'll just tell girls, I'm saying NO MAN,and what YOU do is LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!! Take some pride in yourself, please and stop playing the victim!!!!
info

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

i believe he just got a job as a bath county cop.. he is living in sharpsburg with rosemary thomas
sick

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Judged:

he is in jail
hot off the press

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

info wrote:
i believe he just got a job as a bath county cop.. he is living in sharpsburg with rosemary thomas
NOT WHAT I HEARD! HEARD THE GIRL WAS PUT TO THE CURB LIKE TRASH.....SEE YA SLICK
electriCUTEd

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

hot off the press wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT WHAT I HEARD! HEARD THE GIRL WAS PUT TO THE CURB LIKE TRASH.....SEE YA SLICK

So sad I swear! Hope that the girl wasn't too shocked. Wasn't like she didn't get any warning. Next time.... girl pay attention to the sign {CAUTION: High Voltage/Possible Electricution} Can she read?
whatever

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

hot off the press wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't the first time he burned her she went back for a second go around...
flame thrower

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't the first time he burned her she went back for a second go around...
somebody does you wrong... shame on them when they do it again.... shame on you! he talked about her like a dog
should I warn my sister

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

hot off the press wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff has been seeing my sister about a month now usually on the weekends and she meets him at Mc Donalds during his shift. I don't think she was aware that he was envolved with anyone else. Is he a looser or people just bad mouthing him. I want to know cause he wants to move in with her, she lives in Bath Co and I am in Montgomery. Please tell me so I can warn her.
M. Copher
really

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

should I warn my sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff has been seeing my sister about a month now usually on the weekends and she meets him at Mc Donalds during his shift. I don't think she was aware that he was envolved with anyone else. Is he a looser or people just bad mouthing him. I want to know cause he wants to move in with her, she lives in Bath Co and I am in Montgomery. Please tell me so I can warn her.
M. Copher
warn her he uses people
really

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

should I warn my sister wrote:
<quoted text>
M. Copher
if its been with in this past month he was living with a female the time he was sneaking to see her, telling this other girl he loved her.
thanks for the info

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

really wrote:
<quoted text>if its been with in this past month he was living with a female the time he was sneaking to see her, telling this other girl he loved her.
I overheard a conversation between Mr Spence and a "buddy" today saying that he was in love with a girl he dated before and that he wanted her, but was trying to "fill a void" until he could work things out. I don't think R. thomas or sister copher measure up. Sorry that you are easily taken girls. Grow a pair gals@! And for Jeff, I don't think the woman you dated that you are so hung up on is that stupid to take you back! So stop dreaming.
Illinois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

I personally know of this jack*** and the girls in Bath County are better off without him! I know one of them and she thinks he is a loser. If he thinks that this girl Aimee wants him back - he had better think again. He is tainted trash!!
has to agree

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Illinois wrote:
I personally know of this jack*** and the girls in Bath County are better off without him! I know one of them and she thinks he is a loser. If he thinks that this girl Aimee wants him back - he had better think again. He is tainted trash!!
He needs to move on already from Aimee, she won't have anything to do with this dumb ass idiot!!! The man she was dating, passed away in Feb and he has been aggrevating the shit out of her since she dumped his sorry ass!!! I know this for a FACT!!! He is a crazy idiot!! He is a sponge!!! He had better leave Aimee along!!!!
SO WHAT

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Where to find him, you ask! Probaly somewhere's trying to SUCK somebody else in. BEWARE ladies, you don't want no part of him. He's TRULY NO GOOD!! Likes to Use you and then LIE to you and go on his merry little way and thinks that it's OK! Well, it's not! He will have to answer for all of it one day, and when he does...... The GOOD LORD takes care of people like that. Makes them answer for it all in the long-run. You reep what you sew.
really

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

I Am So Tired Of You All wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of heaven, it is "reap what you sow." If you're going to rag on somebody, at least have the courtesy to spell your venomous words correctly.
the do something useful on the computer instead of reading this stuff
who u

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

If anybody finds him, please post it on here, i have been looking for this ass for weeks... He owes my $100.00 and I need it. Last I heard he was living in a motel and dating a woman from mt.sterling that had a son...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Owingsville Forum right now

Search the Owingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how many baby daddies does it take? 1 hr Ha ha 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr DITCH MITCH 145,973
kenny noble 1 hr Pam 3
City police officers 2 hr Lowell 44
leah kelly 3 hr souno 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
i think hes cheating 8 hr Eliot 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE