Cooper Standard
coop

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2009
What do you people think about the new start time and the 30 minute lunches?
El Phoenix

Grayson, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2009
What do you mean? WHen are they suppose to start? Specifically 3rd shift?
i care

Macon, GA

#3 May 1, 2009
I heard a bunch got laid off last night?
worker

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 May 1, 2009
went into work today and they sent everyone home who worked on chrysler jobs,we had a meeting with the department manager first thing, they are laying off all but 80 or 90 people for atleast 60 days maybe longer, really hope Chrysler turns thing around in a hurry,good luck to all at cooper
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 May 5, 2009
has anyone heard anything else about this im laid off this week and wondering whats goin on.
worker

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 May 7, 2009
wondering wrote:
has anyone heard anything else about this im laid off this week and wondering whats goin on.
we got the list last night and they are keeping the top 80 people in finishing and everyone else laid off till further notice.
not good

Morehead, KY

#7 May 7, 2009
wow that doesnt sound good!
like2know

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2009
whats happening at cooper now are they laying off more after GM filed bankruptcy just wondering?
sterling chick

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2009
like2know wrote:
whats happening at cooper now are they laying off more after GM filed bankruptcy just wondering?
I talked to Ivan and Sam Stapleton Friday and they said that there are going to call back a bunch of people they would be back by the 22 of June and no July shut down then everyone would be back no later then 26 of July
wanna know

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2009
any news on whats goin on out there
Iceman

Hueysville, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2009
wanna know wrote:
any news on whats goin on out there
Everyone's called back from lay-off. Everyone's working overtime. Can't find enough new people to hire.
i know

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2009
I received a letter saying they were filing for bankrupcy ? whats going on
hummmm

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2009
Iceman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's called back from lay-off. Everyone's working overtime. Can't find enough new people to hire.
heard other post say they filing bankruptcy?
well

Jackson, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2009
they are filing bankruptcy but are staying in business. they can keep going as long as they change someting in their name such as INC. at the end and everytinng wil remain the same. Just getting thier selves outta what they back owe is all.
always something

Commerce, GA

#16 Aug 29, 2009
seems more and more companys are filing bankrupcy and still going under new names and titles. they can do this and be protected from creditors. what a way to run a business. lets cheat more people out of their money because your fingers were in the cookie jar to deep.
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2009
Are they still hireing?
curley

Hueysville, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2009
wondering wrote:
Are they still hireing?
Yep. Both Forming and finishing departments.
ex worker

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2009
whats goin on out there use to work there and wondering how things are goin out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon manley 11 hr Judy 4
Tuffy? 13 hr CigarBurn 3
Henry at CTI 15 hr CTI 5
New Sheriff 17 hr Whatever 14
News K.S.P. Morehead Post seeking public assistance ... 17 hr Smarter than you 3
Adams road in Peasticks is one of the worst roa... (Jun '07) Tue peasticks lady 45
Doris Yorks house of drugs Tue in the know 28

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages