A guy named Barry from Owingsville

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend from college

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Oct 19, 2008
I'm looking for a friend from college. His name was Barry and he was from Owingsville. I can't remember his last name. It was around 1992 or 1993.
tookool4skool

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2008
wuz it barry your head in deez nuts
flower

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2008
I would guess they are talking about Barry Johnson. Haven't seen him in years though!!
Toy

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2008
Was it Toy? If so, he's married, has kids now.
wonder who

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Barry Jonhson lives on Slate AVE, with his grandmother..I have"nt seen him for a few months
what

Danville, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2008
I thought he lived with some woman he works with. I seen them a few weeks ago. They seem very happy. He's finally found the one.
Right

Morehead, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2008
I dont think its Barry Johnson. She said a friend from college, Barry is eat up with dumbness
jack

Galloway, OH

#8 Oct 19, 2008
dumbness?
myft

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2008
Barry Wurzenfughal lived in Owingsville about that time. He went off to college to become a mortician...just about killed his momma...hit her with the dodge backing out of the drive way...and it changed his life. He was going to be a podiatrist, but once he saw what he did to his mother, he decided he wanted to be prepared to care for her the best when she did go...he completed the beauty school course over in morehead so he could handle the hair as well as the embalming. Anyway, I hope you find Barry whoever even if it wasnt Wurzenfughal.
Right

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2008
jack wrote:
dumbness?
dumbness n.
Our Living Language In ordinary spoken English, a sentence such as He is dumb will be interpreted to mean "He is stupid" rather than "He lacks the power of speech." "Lacking the power of speech" is, however, the original sense of the word, but it has been eclipsed by the meaning "stupid." For this change in meaning, it appears that the Germans are responsible. German has a similar and related word dumm that means "stupid," and over time, as a result of the waves of German immigrants to the United States, it has come to influence the meaning of English dumb. This is one of dozens of marks left by German on American English. Some words, like kindergarten, dachshund, and schnapps still have a German feel or are associated to some extent with Germany, but others, like bum, cookbook, fresh (in the meaning "impertinent"), rifle, and noodle have become so thoroughly Americanized their German origins may surprise some. And there you have it Jack Off.
left

Morehead, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2008
Move to Germany DUMB A**!!!!!!!!
grover

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2008
friend from college wrote:
I'm looking for a friend from college. His name was Barry and he was from Owingsville. I can't remember his last name. It was around 1992 or 1993.
barry bailey ?
high school

AOL

#14 Nov 11, 2008
would it be barry cochren
mayor

Morehead, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2008
Its gotta be barry toy he is the man!!
magic woman

AOL

#17 Jan 24, 2009
did barry johnson used to work for stanley pipelines?
who cares

Galloway, OH

#18 Jan 24, 2009
I can't imagine that Barry Johnson has ever worked anything except his mouth
Someone

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Jan 24, 2009
Barry Johnson worked for Stanley Pipelines for a while.
magic woman

AOL

#20 Jan 26, 2009
i used to date him about 15 years ago just wondering if the same one
who cares

Galloway, OH

#21 Jan 27, 2009
He's an a**. Who would date him?

Since: Feb 09

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2009
Barry Johnson did work for Stanley Pipeline. I dated him for several years...about the same time you did...LOL!!

He did go to college at Morehead for a couple of years,'93-'95 I think.

Last time we spoke he was dating a girl that he worked with, but he had just lost his job and wasn't sure where things were going with her. Hope it works out for him...he has a good heart he just needs to find the woman that he is willing to give up a few bad habits for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Lynn Wages 1 hr Amy 51
It's TEAM-not your child 2 hr Grow up 3
Missing dog 4 hr Found your dog 15
Isn't Kyleigh Perry too old to date HS boys? 4 hr nathanS. 19
Willy Hardin Facebooking From Jail? 11 hr priscilla 2
RIP RB Hardin 14 hr CAGirl 34
Football 15 hr Thunder Struck 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages