Jessica King & Dustin
Alicia

Grayson, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Unlike you I am not afriad to leave my name on a thread I started. I figure since you were so interested in how people felt about me that lets see what they think of you. You already know what I think. Since I posted it in the thread you started about me. Let the Game begin!
PepetheUnicorn

Campton, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Pill heads. Hope they rot in jail.
exneighbor

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
well....i love jess and dustin! she went out of her way to help me. she babysit for me when i had to go n early to work never charged me a dime!! unlike ur fat ass that assumes because someone had a cpl dollars they must be drug dealers like u accused us of being, but it was ok for ur husband to buy the hell out of them!! ur just a fat waste of space and childish crybaby go somewhere else and whine at least jess does keep herself, her child, and her home clean unlike u who cant get off the couch and throw a dirty diaper away-!!!
Alicia

Grayson, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
exneighbor wrote:
well....i love jess and dustin! she went out of her way to help me. she babysit for me when i had to go n early to work never charged me a dime!! unlike ur fat ass that assumes because someone had a cpl dollars they must be drug dealers like u accused us of being, but it was ok for ur husband to buy the hell out of them!! ur just a fat waste of space and childish crybaby go somewhere else and whine at least jess does keep herself, her child, and her home clean unlike u who cant get off the couch and throw a dirty diaper away-!!!
I though u were a dealer becuase of constant traffic in all day and night And Jessica said so though she did say it was the man u were dating at the time that was selling..whoever that was. Like me your fat too, such a hippacrite. Not fat as me but fat none the less.As for keeping her chil yep she does but she doesnt keep her children...you know she has two kids but only cares for one. One which she does draw a goverment disability check for a mental problem. None of my kids have ever been to a dr for a mental illness and i do not draw and never will draw a check on my children. It is no way there responsibility to pay bills! Since you have never been in my house your opinion of what it looks like is invalid. By the way why dont u leave your name so everyone can see what type of friends Jessica has...lol. Clint though they were are friends too..but just like us they'll screw u and i'll luagh.
grace2010

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2010
First off, You should probably be careful how harshly you judge other people because it could come back and bite you in the ass. Second, EVERYBODY makes mistakes and gets their selves in places and situations they wish they had not. I, myself, have made every stupid mistake there is. I was young and ignorant to the ways of this big ole world. I thought I knew everything. But now I'm almost 50 and just now starting to see the big picture. Now, finally, this goes out to all of you. Try to imagine what it was like living Jessica's life. Could you have held it together? Could you have stuck to your guns and not faltered?I'm telling you sometimes we seek relief from our misery the best way we can. None of us are perfect and we ALL have a past. Be careful someone may throw a brick through your glass house. Hang in there Jessica! Rz from HH loves you!
mee

Crest Hill, IL

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Well Alicia instead of being a WUSS & posting to topix why don't you go see & confront them yourself....another thing you should not be throwing her kids into this...when you don't know the story. First of all I will find out who you are or you can just leave me your information on here b/c when you talk about her kids your messing with me..and I will whoop you A**!!!!!!!!Her son does not have mental problems he is very smart he is hyper and that is it...Also seems to me like everyone likes her on here and has nothing wrong to say about her but seems no one is a big fan of yours..
amartin

Grayson, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2010
mee wrote:
Well Alicia instead of being a WUSS & posting to topix why don't you go see & confront them yourself....another thing you should not be throwing her kids into this...when you don't know the story. First of all I will find out who you are or you can just leave me your information on here b/c when you talk about her kids your messing with me..and I will whoop you A**!!!!!!!!Her son does not have mental problems he is very smart he is hyper and that is it...Also seems to me like everyone likes her on here and has nothing wrong to say about her but seems no one is a big fan of yours..
First things first Jessica posted first. Yes We went to confront them a month ago and they never showed. As for her kids she threw mine in. Next add or adhd is a mental(psychatric) disorder. As for my thread shes the only one and her friend thats written about me bad. My name is Alicia martin and I live beside owingsville cemetery. Let me tell something I looked down on my own mom for not raising my sister for reasons she had. I will not hold Jessica to a higher standard. You don't care for your own becuase your unfit or just dont want to!!! That goes for anyone in my eyes....even my own family.
mee

Crest Hill, IL

#8 Sep 24, 2010
So I guess what your saying is children should not live with their dads???B/c that is where her son lives...and if it is any recolation to you her son lives with her dad b/c she was in a relationship where she was being abuse severly when she was pregnant with her second son..it was felt best that he go there. How do you know that she strarted a thread(she does not own a computer)and another thing if she had then 2 wrongs do not make a right..go ahead talk about her if it makes you feel better but do not bring kids into this either way it is wrong on both parts.
amartin wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first Jessica posted first. Yes We went to confront them a month ago and they never showed. As for her kids she threw mine in. Next add or adhd is a mental(psychatric) disorder. As for my thread shes the only one and her friend thats written about me bad. My name is Alicia martin and I live beside owingsville cemetery. Let me tell something I looked down on my own mom for not raising my sister for reasons she had. I will not hold Jessica to a higher standard. You don't care for your own becuase your unfit or just dont want to!!! That goes for anyone in my eyes....even my own family.
exneighbor

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2010
excuse me, um....yea i had got fat for a short period of time because i had been off work. i have always worked. and guess what i already lost most of it i wasnt a fat ass long but u will find out when i come up there and whip ur big ass!! oh and jess told u the guy i was dating huh..... even tho she new that was my husband, ok sure i believe that and as far as the traffic i have always had alot of friends and i have alot of family ppl come to see me cause they like me!! isnt this how this whole feud started, u getting jealous of jess hanging out at my house instead of urs? why dont u try being a better friend then u might have company too. and the next time u wanna call somebody a drug dealer make sure u know what the f&ck u talkin about.
amartin

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2010
LMFAO this fued is in no way over you. So dont flatter ur self! I was never jealous the only reason she didnt come to my house anymore was becuase i truly didnt want her there after my camera went missing. Thought it was her and it could have been. As for friends they dont screw you over, steal, or lie. Thats how the fued started. There is your history lesson today...hope your brains still a workin.
know it all

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2010
I knew Jessica for a long time. I can say without feeling bad about myself that she is on pills, she takes nerve medician for a high and does sell her foodstamps. She doesnt work at all and doesnt take good care of the child she has. If you give her a chance she will steal or fuck you over. Just ask around all the people I have talked to agree...shes just another bath co. pill head!
omg

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2010
AMartin love the way u tell them. You got backbone I also think your beautiful if u was single i would be after that azz sweetheart
Dustin Mills

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
anyone can set behind a computer and type we dont we went and found a computer just for this all i have to say is if you dont have the guts to come say it to me dont say it at all I live behind the church beside mt view if your chicken s... a.. cant come see me dont write about the only reason any one writes on this thing is because you know I can kick your a.. say it to my face or not at all. Dont be scared iwont hurt you to bad.
Jessica King

Morehead, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2010
this is to everybody on here. I have not wrote anything on here about anyone. I have better things to do with my time. I talked to alicia Martin about this I am not scared of her. I will meet you anytime. Because that was low of you talking about my kids. I would never talk about anyones kids. that just shows what kind of people are on here. Thank you Jessica Hawkins I miss you. Come and see me. Your a good friend.
time agian

Grayson, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2010
Sounds just like jessica. Always the victim never done anything wrong. Didnt know we got a saint among us. LOL. No one stupied enough to believe your lies if they know you.
doda

Plummers Landing, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2010
Dustin Mills wrote:
anyone can set behind a computer and type we dont we went and found a computer just for this all i have to say is if you dont have the guts to come say it to me dont say it at all I live behind the church beside mt view if your chicken s... a.. cant come see me dont write about the only reason any one writes on this thing is because you know I can kick your a.. say it to my face or not at all. Dont be scared iwont hurt you to bad.
Maybe these people dont want to go to jail? Ever think of that? Meeting you at your own house to whoop your a** is a sure way of going to jail. I know the martins and I believe your afriad of a a** whoopin becuase you know youll loose thats why you want them to come to your house so the police will be called!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris Yorks house of drugs 25 min in the know 27
New Sheriff 30 min in the know 11
Moose stump (Mar '15) 1 hr Just wondering 59
Henry at CTI 2 hr Cindy 2
Dana Talbort King Day Sun CTI 7
Brandon manley Sun Barn-y 1
Adams road in Peasticks is one of the worst roa... (Jun '07) Sun Peasticks girl 44

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages