Do you think it's right to start dram...
Percentages

United States

#21 May 27, 2012
Harrassment wrote:
<quoted text>
. His was a family problem and his family has told you to mind your own business. It would certainly be in your best interest to do so.
Are you threatening me with that statement? What are you, and the rest of your family going to do? Are you all going to try and whoop me, steal my livestock,..what??
Percentages

United States

#22 May 27, 2012
Maybe a spelling B? Are you gonna challenge me to a spelling B? Lol...!
Harrassment

Prole, IA

#23 May 27, 2012
Percentages wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did respond to yourself. Geez.... you try to lie about everything!
When he sold stolen livestock to an outside party (not a family member), is when it became outside the family.
And, by the way, everybody knows it you!!
That is for sure. Everybody knows it is YOU. They know by your connection to the Big blow horn that is always bragging about his "HUNDRED ACRE WOODS". You two are really a couple of pieces of work. And you are not hid behind a computer screen anymore. You may as well call your selves "The Poachers". Know what I mean?
Percentages

United States

#24 May 27, 2012
Harrassment wrote:
<quoted text>
That is for sure. Everybody knows it is YOU. They know by your connection to the Big blow horn that is always bragging about his "HUNDRED ACRE WOODS". You two are really a couple of pieces of work. And you are not hid behind a computer screen anymore. You may as well call your selves "The Poachers". Know what I mean?
Are you high right now? Your post usually don't make alot of sense, but this one doesn't make any sense at all!

You may think you know who I am, but I assure you, you're way off base. But I will tell you, I know the uncle well enough, that he told me about the whole mess you got in too. Not just the cows, but the horses also!

You never have answered my other question, I'm pretty sure you don't want to get into a spelling B, so I'll assume you were threatening me!
Farmer smith

Grayson, KY

#25 May 28, 2012
Dropping it may not be the end of it . The KY Commonwealth may take it up .
Harrassment

Prole, IA

#26 May 28, 2012
Percentages wrote:
<quoted text>Are you high right now? Your post usually don't make alot of sense, but this one doesn't make any sense at all!
You may think you know who I am, but I assure you, you're way off base. But I will tell you, I know the uncle well enough, that he told me about the whole mess you got in too. Not just the cows, but the horses also!
You never have answered my other question, I'm pretty sure you don't want to get into a spelling B, so I'll assume you were threatening me!
Percentages, You really are a piece of work! You have been busted! Your post were removed for improper content.And you are still at it, harrassing the young man that is not bothering you in any way.You write like you think you are writing to him. He is ignoring you! Your post have gone beyond silly. No I don't want to WHOOP YOUR A--! I am a lover, not a fighter. Besides I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty! Don't forger that I know who you are. As for a spelling bee, Isn't that rather childish? Are you making an attempt to act ignorant now so you can pleed insanity later? What you have done is wrong and I don't believe you are any where near being off the hook. Time will tell. Go ahead and show your ignorance while you wait.
Percentages

United States

#27 May 28, 2012
Harrassment wrote:
<quoted text>
Percentages, You really are a piece of work! You have been busted! Your post were removed for improper content.And you are still at it, harrassing the young man that is not bothering you in any way.You write like you think you are writing to him. He is ignoring you! Your post have gone beyond silly. No I don't want to WHOOP YOUR A--! I am a lover, not a fighter. Besides I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty! Don't forger that I know who you are. As for a spelling bee, Isn't that rather childish? Are you making an attempt to act ignorant now so you can pleed insanity later? What you have done is wrong and I don't believe you are any where near being off the hook. Time will tell. Go ahead and show your ignorance while you wait.
Off the hook for what? I'm not the one who stole livestock!

I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done, is warn people about livestock getting stolen, and to watch their own. Even though an uncle might not press charges, doesn't mean the person who bought the livestock won't press charges. He was put in a position of receiving stolen property, and he's not a big fan of you right now!
Percentages

United States

#28 May 28, 2012
Farmer smith wrote:
Dropping it may not be the end of it . The KY Commonwealth may take it up .
How right you are. The people who have the livestock stolen, are not the only victim.

The person who buys the stolen livestock are victims also. They have been taken advantage of, and also could be prosecuted for receiving stolen property. No wonder the victims who bought the stolen property get so upset.

I know a person who bought some livestock, and was unaware that they had been stolen. This person is very upset about the whole ordeal, and may press charges. All because the person who sold him the stolen livestock, shows no remourse for his actions, and is still to this day trying to swindle himself out of it.
Love her

Nicholasville, KY

#29 May 29, 2012
Percentages wrote:
<quoted text>Off the hook for what? I'm not the one who stole livestock!
I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done, is warn people about livestock getting stolen, and to watch their own. Even though an uncle might not press charges, doesn't mean the person who bought the livestock won't press charges. He was put in a position of receiving stolen property, and he's not a big fan of you right now!
It sounds like you are just trying to cause truble for someone. If you actually see someone doing it and have PROOF not just theory that is one thing but it sounds like to me that you are repeating hearsay. You go on all the time about the Bible why don't you read in there what it says about having long tongues. If you truly believe the Bible you will find yourself saying very little. Personally I doubt you even know the family and the uncle has nothing to do with you so all you could possibly say is your opinionsl.
H.A.W

Hillsboro, KY

#30 May 29, 2012
Love her wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are just trying to cause truble for someone. If you actually see someone doing it and have PROOF not just theory that is one thing but it sounds like to me that you are repeating hearsay. You go on all the time about the Bible why don't you read in there what it says about having long tongues. If you truly believe the Bible you will find yourself saying very little. Personally I doubt you even know the family and the uncle has nothing to do with you so all you could possibly say is your opinionsl.
omg it is not theory it is a known fact!
Percentages

United States

#32 May 29, 2012
Love her wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are just trying to cause truble for someone. If you actually see someone doing it and have PROOF not just theory that is one thing but it sounds like to me that you are repeating hearsay. You go on all the time about the Bible why don't you read in there what it says about having long tongues. If you truly believe the Bible you will find yourself saying very little. Personally I doubt you even know the family and the uncle has nothing to do with you so all you could possibly say is your opinionsl.
Haven't you been reading? He knows who I am, I'm his crazy neighbor that owns 100 acres of woodland, and I poach animals all the time. Lol..!!

Can you believe that...., me,.... poaching animals??

Anyways,..get caught up on who's who on this post, or get off this thread. I'm an animal poacher, that owns a hundred acres of woodland, and apparently he is intimidated by. So now you're all caught up on things, back to stolen livestock!
Percentages

United States

#34 May 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="H.A.W"]La Tosha I don't know who you are trying to lie to but it is a known fact that josh did this so you need to shut up and stop commenting on this or it will never end you and your husband are making yourselves look stupid[/QUOTE]Poor La Tosha, and her husband! You know,...there were accomplices in this mess.

Do you think LaTosha, and her husband were involved, and that's why she keeps trying to lie out of it? Do you think that's why she keeps trying to get this post taken off topix, because she doesn't want her, and her husband's involvement to come out? If so, man was she ignorant for commenting on this post after the other post was taken off. She was even foolish enough to get on here, and ask me a question, I guess the moderater knows now who the instigator really is!!

You can't ask somebody a question, and then when you don't like the answer, expect the moderator to take the post off, that is just ignorant!!
H.A.W

Morehead, KY

#35 May 29, 2012
Percentages wrote:
[QUOTE who="H.A.W"]La Tosha I don't know who you are trying to lie to but it is a known fact that josh did this so you need to shut up and stop commenting on this or it will never end you and your husband are making yourselves look stupid"

Poor La Tosha, and her husband! You know,...there were accomplices in this mess.

Do you think LaTosha, and her husband were involved, and that's why she keeps trying to lie out of it? Do you think that's why she keeps trying to get this post taken off topix, because she doesn't want her, and her husband's involvement to come out? If so, man was she ignorant for commenting on this post after the other post was taken off. She was even foolish enough to get on here, and ask me a question, I guess the moderater knows now who the instigator really is!!

You can't ask somebody a question, and then when you don't like the answer, expect the moderator to take the post off, that is just ignorant!!
I really wonder if Lowell's Stepson Joey was in on this since him and Josh are best friends, just saying awful fishy, there BF'S and hang out so much
H.A.W

Morehead, KY

#36 May 29, 2012
Just saying he probably told Josh that Lowell wasn't around and told him when it was a good time to take the cattle
Percentages

United States

#37 May 29, 2012
Harrassment wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo, Percentages, Do you still think it is right to "start as much drama as humanly possible". There is another name for "starting drama" on someone who isn't bothering you in any way. The other name is "harrassment"! TOPIX doesn't think it is O K. As a matter of fact, It is strictly against their rules.
See,.. Here's where she ask me a question. Even though she didn't use question marks after her questions, they are still questions, her spelling isn't great either, why should we expect her to use correct punctuation?

Anyway, it's almost like she was wanting to brag about getting a post taken off topix, but in doing so she only brought her own name up on the topic. Therefore taking a chance of getting questions ask about her and her husband's involvement in the theft!!
H.A.W

Morehead, KY

#38 May 29, 2012
There saying that josh had someone help him and there have only been two names mentioned Bobby Trent or Joey Hunter
Percentages

United States

#39 May 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="H.A.W"]<quot ed text>
I really wonder if Lowell's Stepson Joey was in on this since him and Josh are best friends, just saying awful fishy, there BF'S and hang out so much [/QUOTE]Could be..., seems there are several suspects starting to come to light, as being accomplices.

If someone is going to steal livestock, they would definitely need help.
Percentages

United States

#40 May 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="H.A.W"]There saying that josh had someone help him and there have only been two names mentioned Bobby Trent or Joey Hunter[/QUOTE]I wonder why LaTosha quit posting? Could it be you were right?
Percentages

United States

#41 May 30, 2012
Well, I guess we know for sure who was posting all the lies now!! As soon as her name hit the world wide web, it seems she clammed up!!
She Stirs the Pot

Prole, IA

#42 Jun 1, 2012
Percentages wrote:
Well, I guess we know for sure who was posting all the lies now!! As soon as her name hit the world wide web, it seems she clammed up!!


Don't have a clue who LaTasha is but I left this thread when I figured out who you are! Percentages, Misty Voter, Misty Mobile, Huh, Roger and oh, I believe we even have "HAW" now! Some of us thought at first that you were the spouce of the fellow who started the thread that got removed. The one with the 100 acre woods. Shucks, you didn't even know him, did you? At least he had sense enough to drop out when he knew that his idenity was known. But not you! You kept on "stirring the pot". You specialize in stirring the pot. don't you. You love it! It will just tickle the crap out of you to see that somebody has responded to your silliness. LaTasha, I am wondering if she actually exists? Have a good night and enjoy your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OPD Patrolling Outside of City 1 hr huh 8
Amish man to run for County Judge? 1 hr fed up 9
Overdoses 1 hr huh 39
The eclipse and Astrology 2 hr Romeo 1
Jerry Griggs for Sheriff 4 hr Lumpy Tumpkin 1
When you see animals abused, report to authorities 6 hr Right on 2
Wal mart???? 6 hr Right on 4

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages