John Micheal Ratliff
so sad

Mcminnville, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Indicted on rape charges 8/12/11
Arrested 8/15/11 bonded $50,000
Story at http://www.southernstandard.com/section/1/art...
WELLLL

Crest Hill, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Wow, is that John from Bath County
so sad

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2011
he is Ceo of Jackson kayak in sparta tn, but from Owingsville, KY
not sure

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2011
RIGHT OUT OF THE SOUTHERN STANDARD.....A White County man has been indicted for allegedly raping his teen-age baby-sitter.
The suspect, John Michael Ratliff, is free under $50,000 bond after being indicted recently on charges of rape and aggravated statutory rape. The top charge of rape carries eight to 12 years in prison. Ratliff has been given a trial date of May 29.
Ratliff is accused of having sex with his 17-year-old female baby-sitter at his home.
“She had been working for them as a baby-sitter for quite a while,” said sheriff’s investigator Jason Rowland.
The incident happened in 2010, but the investigation took time to close with Rowland saying they had to wait for evidence to be examined at the crime lab.
“This has been a lengthy investigation,” Rowland said of all the evidence which had to be analyzed before the case could be taken to the grand jury.
The teen-age girl maintains Ratliff and his wife came home one evening after reportedly drinking. The girl, who was at the house baby-sitting as normal, said Ratliff’s wife went to another part of the house and apparently fell to sleep. It was at that time she said her longtime employer forced himself on her.
“She alleges he came in one night and forced her to have sex with him,” said Rowland, noting investigators will never likely know the degree of Ratliff’s alleged intoxication, if he was intoxicated at all.
The incident happened when Ratliff lived in Warren County thereby making it part of local jurisdiction
Curious

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2011
How old is he? Does he have sisters and always acted as if he was better?
so sad

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2011
he should be around 39.. maybe a sister not sure. I know alot of people in this town has sided with him. try topixs at 38583.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2011
so sad wrote:
he should be around 39.. maybe a sister not sure. I know alot of people in this town has sided with him. try topixs at 38583.
sounds to me like a bunch of sick sob"s in your hood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch 2 hr Calhoun Burchmire 17
hair salons 4 hr lora 9
Dogs forced to stay in hot sun 14 hr Monday 18
Name the cops that are smarts## Wed Call me 4
Haunted Places (Sep '07) Wed Call me 161
Doris Yorks house of drugs Tue close neighbors 17
ladies wanna hookvup (Nov '12) Tue Curious 9

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance