'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286525 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ryan and the Stench

Newbern, TN

#49764 Sep 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is why you even give a rats where Romney believes he goes after he is dead. Who cares what you look up? We aren't hiring a pope to run this country....why don't you just go on believing what you believe -or not- and let him have his religion....after all, that's his right as long as he doesn't allow it to interfere with running the country like Obama does with his buddies, the Muslim Brotherhood!
Notice how these Righties become so offensive when someone points out Mitts Non-Christian religion?
They can dish it but they can't take it! Just all hypocrites!
we won

Clarksville, TN

#49765 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text>A working nation is a nation moving forward !..Obama nation is a nation standing in water wanting a drink .
When I want a drink I always like for someone else to bring it to me.

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Over and Out

Elizabethtown, KY

#49766 Sep 25, 2012
Oh yeah blah blah blah! Romney is such a victim!!! These poor people stealing his hard earned dollars blah blah blah and yadda yadda yadda! Better luck next time!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49767 Sep 25, 2012
we won wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
We can tell...
By you wanting obot in ;-)
Over and Out

Elizabethtown, KY

#49768 Sep 25, 2012
Tart Flatulence wrote:
<quoted text> "just like your family has you ,take your meds you stupit jerk ! fixed it
Yep. You fixed it all right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49769 Sep 25, 2012
The Mysterious Shadow: Code Name Obama

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49770 Sep 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
And how in the world does any of this hurt you? I have worked through the LDS for three decades. They have one of the largest genealogical libraries in the country. Their aids and workers have traveled all over the world to small churches in the mountainous regions of foreign countries to gather the family histories of Americans. Some even went via mule because the roads were impassible. Needless to say, you can write to them, and if your family history has been recorded, it's yours for the taking.
If they believe by helping others connect to their family history, they gain grace from that, again.....how does it hurt you?
since you understand about the church of latter day saints you want to read this.google lds and sra .
firstofthemonthe r

Houston, AR

#49771 Sep 25, 2012
Was not aware of that, dont know alot about the Morman Religion, my first instinct is that they where looking for something!
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49772 Sep 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Very interesting!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#49774 Sep 25, 2012
we won wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

DORK!!!

8D

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#49776 Sep 25, 2012
reality wrote:
I find it insulting and degrading that the President of the United States of America chose to sit down with those wacko hens on The View rather than meet with Netinyahu or any other World Leaders especially on the heels of 4 American citizens being murdered by terrorists in Libya. United States Armed Forces gathered and waited for Obama, the Commander in Chief, to address our nation but it never happened. They had to wait until The View came on and had to watch Whoopie and Joy slobber and sweat in the presence of their messiah. How disgusting and such a slap in the face to all Americans. Obama and his wife getting dolled up and having their make-up put on just right for the Hollywood television cameras took precedence over the Commander in Chief addressing the American people and the Armed Forces about a terror attack and the murders of American citizen by terrorists.
Obama should go on the Rachael Ray show next...because he just cooked his own goose!!!
...and still doesn't meet with his security officials. i guess, it's not as important than putting his commie face on tv with a bunch of libreal hens!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#49777 Sep 25, 2012
GrandDragon wrote:
<quoted text>So you are damning the people on Social Security and Medicare like Mitt did? Victims? Living off the government?

No one is damning the people on Medicare or Social Security, including Mitt Romney. People paid into Social Security their entire working life and must claim that as income on their taxes. Medicare is not free either. Never the less, put it this way: a man loses his job, he has a wife and X amount of kids, his unemployment runs out, he can't get hired no matter how many job apps he puts in because no one is hiring. Soon they come after his truck for lack of payments, then the house perhaps, so what is he suppose to do? You tell me. He applies for food stamps, government aid, and Medicaid for his kids.

Mitt Romney is right..........47% are victims of government mismanagement. That's who he's referring to.

Tell me he isn't a victim, a person forced to live off the government, not by choice, but by desperation. You think he should apply for a job at Burger King, part time, that will solve his problems maybe? I don't happen to think so, and who's fault is all this? Look to your government, those 535 millionaires who talk and talk and talk and do nothing.

That's where the problem is. Obama's four years of high unemployment sure didn't help this family or 23 to 50 million others whose jobs were outsourced, whose companies shut down or were forced on layoff.
Jay

Springville, TN

#49778 Sep 25, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how these Righties become so offensive when someone points out Mitts Non-Christian religion?
They can dish it but they can't take it! Just all hypocrites!

Muslim's aren't Christians either, but they run in and out of the People's House, nice pizza parties on Friday night, and discussing our countries policies with government officials!

That's ok with you. Hellfire, we'd rather have them and their radical ancient nonsense preaching to us about destroying the 1st amendment for their stupid Sharia crap!

Wake up, we have enough Zombies walking the halls of Congress!
Jay

Springville, TN

#49779 Sep 25, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
since you understand about the church of latter day saints you want to read this.google lds and sra .

I didn't say I understood about the church. What I said was I have worked through them for three decades. They have done a great service to the people of this country who are searching for their family history. They have traveled to cities across the nation working in courthouses gathering information for their massive archives.....only because they believe that people should know about from whence they come. Never once in all those years did they ever send a brochure with their response or attempt to infringe their beliefs on anyone.

They are harmless, unlike the Muslim Brotherhood who befriends the president and disgraces the White House with their presence.....nothing more than militant, radical, jihadist's looking for ways to take down America. But the Dems don't seem to mind this skuzz and all the money that goes to their vicious agenda, do they?

Further if you are so against Mormon's, Harry Reid is also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I guess he will be going to the same place as Romney in the next world. So if this is so bad in your opinion, why aren't you also hacking at him like you do Mitt Romney?
Jay

Springville, TN

#49780 Sep 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:

I'll bet anything not one of our liberal contributors here took the time to read this. Afraid they might have to think about something they are afraid to know.
GrandDragon

Rochester, KY

#49781 Sep 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
And how in the world does any of this hurt you? I have worked through the LDS for three decades. They have one of the largest genealogical libraries in the country. Their aids and workers have traveled all over the world to small churches in the mountainous regions of foreign countries to gather the family histories of Americans. Some even went via mule because the roads were impassible. Needless to say, you can write to them, and if your family history has been recorded, it's yours for the taking.
If they believe by helping others connect to their family history, they gain grace from that, again.....how does it hurt you?
Problem I have with it is if someone could fall for Joesph Smith and his scam Mormon "church" what else would they fall for? Believing anything Smith made up in his BOM is beyond most peoples reasoning.
Ryan and the Stench

Newbern, TN

#49782 Sep 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim's aren't Christians either, but they run in and out of the People's House, nice pizza parties on Friday night, and discussing our countries policies with government officials!
That's ok with you. Hellfire, we'd rather have them and their radical ancient nonsense preaching to us about destroying the 1st amendment for their stupid Sharia crap!
Wake up, we have enough Zombies walking the halls of Congress!
The reason you folks are losing is because you have drunk the koolaid too long. Obama is not a muslim and he was born in the U.S. plain and simple. Turn off Faux News, it has warped so many minds already.
You know, I am a Christian and I truly believe the Lord is trying to teach your party something. I know Democrats do lots of things too that I don't agree with. But the degree of vitriol from the Republican party is over the top.
Just reading the hatefill post of some of you Republicans is shameful and disgraceful. To be able to bash your own President in the manner you have is something you each should be ashamed of!
Obama 2012

Campbellsville, KY

#49783 Sep 26, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you folks are losing is because you have drunk the koolaid too long. Obama is not a muslim and he was born in the U.S. plain and simple. Turn off Faux News, it has warped so many minds already.
You know, I am a Christian and I truly believe the Lord is trying to teach your party something. I know Democrats do lots of things too that I don't agree with. But the degree of vitriol from the Republican party is over the top.
Just reading the hatefill post of some of you Republicans is shameful and disgraceful. To be able to bash your own President in the manner you have is something you each should be ashamed of!
Totally agree. They will have to suck it up though, President Obama will get 4 more years. Repukes have nothing to offer. Look at all their loser candidates and the one they were left with. Only sticks his foot in his mouth everytime he opens it. I love how they preach religion and then trash and hate to the degree they do. They hate like the devil himself. Pitiful bunch.

OBAMA 2012
GrandDragon

Rochester, KY

#49784 Sep 26, 2012
I know there are some who ask why we donít just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views Ė even views that we disagree with.
Southern Baptist Pastor

Russell Springs, KY

#49785 Sep 26, 2012
How can a person who believes in the Bible support someone who believes the Book of Mormons?

Traditional Christians believe in the Trinity, that God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Mormons reject this as non-bibical creed. They believe that God the Father and Jesus are seperate physical beings and that God has a wife whom they call Heavenly Mother.

Mormons also believe in the afterlife humans will inherit their own planet and would become like God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best BBQ and Sweet Tea 26 min Sleazy Straw Sucker 1
Lexi Justice 4 hr A friend of a fri... 4
Shut up Jimmie Roberts 7 hr AANA 16
Overdoses 11 hr John 26
Family Dollar bathroom 11 hr John 12
Who is Reagan Tackett 17 hr Eric 1
keith wilson????? (Dec '10) 17 hr The Riddler 16

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance